Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sup.
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Sup.

Kohana needs to bless me with her Detoxify sometime, I'm feeling supah n00b these days.

Anyway...since nobody has answered the wings question, I guess I will now answer it. Wings take the lower headgear and armor spots to be equipped. They also because of this have some nifty things you can do with them. You can put headgear cards in wings, and also any effects that have a modifier are doubled. For example Pupa card gives 700 hp normally, if you should put the card in slotted wings you will actually get 1400 hp. This also will apply to negative bonuses such as those from Porcellio. You will get 50atk (25 atk normally) but lose 10 def (lose 5 def normally).

Anyway, I think its overall balanced, as the ToH wings take a long time to make and Zodiac wings are not the best wings to always wear when out and about whether that be in pvm or in pvp/woe. ;D

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
10-29-2008 03:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Zodiac wing is purely made for its slot. It has nearly no other remarkable effect except some form of elemental protection (which you might as well use elemental wing or the proper elemental armor card in a better armor if that's all you're hoping for) and its defense rating is negligible. Zodiac wing is purely for its slot.

ToH Wing is arguably one of the ultimate armor to wear, but 5 months each pair at fastest time (it's somewhat doubtful if you can really attend all ToH in 5 months, AND proceed to win them all too) take its time and roll against you...

Slotted wings have their drawbacks: mainly how the good slotted wing is extremely limited in availability, and the accessible slotted wing is literally nothing more but "a slotted wing."

Don't diss detoxify. Look at the High Priest's slow poison, and then you look at detoxify. SinX is wayyyyy better.

10-29-2008 03:11 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Oh man I love Detoxify Ayu, in all seriousness I do. I use it constantly with stalker in many places I farm. Poison is a very cruel status effect to my agi built self ;-;

10-29-2008 03:24 AM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

change your stalker to full support. a FS stalker can be almost as good as a sinx, though your detoxify skills are limited due to lower hp modifier. kohana's 99vit 99int sinx ensures she is never stunned, cursed, and tanks like a nightmare to ensure her allies are always poison free in woe. this counter's EDP's hidden poison effect really well as well as meteor assault and those darned poison arrows that everyone uses! this is also more viable now that we have started seeing a trend of at least 30 stalkers each woe using poison knife. with argiope cards now costing near 200 mil, we need more sinx like kohana.
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2008 03:31 AM by teOx.)
10-29-2008 03:30 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Welcome, try not to pay too much attention to the crazy people.

Hope you'll have fun, if you have any more questions about our wings or other items/features don't hesitate to ask!

^_^

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
10-29-2008 10:27 AM
Fox Knight Offline

So... I guess the most rigged combo in the game is Wings with Kiel, headgear with Kiel, and 2 Expert Rings?
10-29-2008 12:01 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

That would give you no cast delay yes...but...good luck getting even one kiel card, let alone two. For all the killing people have done to him, he hasn't dropped his card yet as far as I know.

10-29-2008 12:18 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Good luck getting a kiel lol

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
10-29-2008 12:49 PM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

RE:??Sup.

Fox Knight Wrote:So... I guess the most rigged combo in the game is Wings with Kiel, headgear with Kiel, and 2 Expert Rings?

Almost.??Ok

The best combo is 2 expert rings + kiel in wing + kiel in headgear + kiel in sunglasses.
Yes, thats -130% cooldown.??
Allow the user of the combo to travel back in time to pwn ennemies.??Icon_smile
(Or to detoxify before someone get poisoned, of course) FS sinx ftw Icon_twisted

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2008 01:04 PM by Général_Argos.)
10-29-2008 01:03 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

I should use that for my wizzy clones in RP... Thinking

10-29-2008 01:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply