Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
@main
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: @main

We've been discussing "main moderators" as a tentative plan earlier this week already.

As for teOx, you're too noob to do anything. Detoxify yourself every day and I'll reconsider your proposal a year or two later from today.

11-07-2008 03:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Full Support Assassin GO!

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-07-2008 03:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Goop2 Offline

RE:??@main

Avogadro Wrote:Just because many people will generally give a bit of leeway when dealing with kids does not mean it's going to last.??If you want to get some lulz, that's fine.??But sometimes, if you make adult comments, you'll get treated like an adult.??And from what I've seen, the world is going to eat you alive.??Especially you, the person who I talked to yesterday.??Your life is going to suck when you grow up and can't get over all this immature, uninformed hate.

I just wanted to say that if you're talking to me I don't consider "Stpo tlaking ur stoopidz" a credible conversation, or discussion for that matter. I merely stated a simple fact and you got all over me for it. I don't think you're one to be talking about "immature, uninformed hate."
I am an adult and the world has yet to "eat me alive." I don't care to be treated like a kid. Contrary to what you might think there are few things that I hate; Those mainly consisting of ignorance and incompetence. In the grown up world these things are a deathtrap.
11-07-2008 03:26 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

HARSH AYU Y SO MEAN I M SENSITIVE Icon_cry
11-07-2008 06:03 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

teOx Wrote:HARSH AYU Y SO MEAN I M SENSITIVE Icon_cry

Because your int is too low.
*sees teOx going off to reset*

///

On the serious note, "multiple main" has always been suggested but doesn't exactly solve the problem to full extent. Even if we do have channels and the shops/RP/party got moved out of 'general main,' you will still have people bickering against each other due to "WHAT? YOU DON'T LIKE <song/anime/movie/character>? NOOOB" and arguments break out due to daily chit chats. Multiple Mains help that those who can't take the kind of chat that goes on in Main won't miss out any 'benefit' while ignoring the the chit chats, but to me it sounds like a way to avoid the problem (but not seeing it) instead of solving it...

As for @Main getting the boot, I think that at just average 200 people, heRO server definitely should have the ability to make it stay. @Main should only go because it's so crowded/busy that there's no way to really chat without being pushed for far too many lines upward, but not because of a few people misbehaving. When heRO reaches a higher population, I do agree that @Main will "eventually" be kicked but not right now.

11-07-2008 06:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

As Ayu said, we've been discussing the idea of Main Moderator for a few days already, more on that later when the details are finalized.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
11-07-2008 06:56 PM
Avogadro Offline
I like popsicles

RE: ??@main

Goop2 Wrote:I just wanted to say that if you're talking to me I don't consider "Stpo tlaking ur stoopidz" a credible conversation, or discussion for that matter...

I don't know who I was talking to, I just knew it was likely to be someone's blacksmith alt. But I stand by what I said, although I'm not going to be the one to drag an argument into the open. If whoever I told to stop has a problem, they can PM me if they think their point holds any validity at all.

As to me "jumping on" whoever I was talking to (and I don't really care who it was) I certainly said it with a lot more reasoning than it seems you saw. Tact, no. But I don't particularly care.

---

@ayu: I can understand if it's going away eventually, and I don't have the time to learn how eathena works, so I'll let the coders get to it. You can't please everyone, and that'll always be the way. I still think that default on is bad for the majority, if only to limit the amount of argument that filters to people who don't want it.
11-07-2008 07:01 PM