Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
all sinx on this server suck ONOZ.
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

RE: all sinx on this server suck ONOZ.

actually teOx venom splasher for PvM is a pretty decent skill as long as you don't stack enemies >.< that was the worst thing they could have done with that skill when most other skills in other classes that are useful on stacked monsters can still be used with stacked monsters.

e.g. claymore trap and desperado
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2008 04:21 PM by Frogboy.)
11-09-2008 04:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

RE:??all sinx on this server suck ONOZ.

Aaronock Wrote:You Sinx are all fail on this server till you go Full Support Icon_razz

Why do you think I went FS?

<--- The best sinx one the server.

As bloody said, my detox cures noobness, true story.

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
11-09-2008 05:29 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

how exactly does a sinx go FS anyway?
11-09-2008 05:35 PM
Nidsrule Offline
๏̯͡๏

Detox build of course.

[Image: 2yv147n.gif]
11-09-2008 05:42 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

well as i said before, that server was messed up. Too many castles open, too few people. Furthermore, due to item mall, equips were not that great, you really gotta spend money to get good ones -> i only borrowed that 3crit jur from my guildmaster. Well when i say "crit lock" is making that poor guy flinch often enough that he can't really hit back or run away. Yeah sure he can try to run away i guess what with his peco2 and all, but still he'd have made his trip all the way to the emp a waste of time and effort...

What was the venom for? i dunno really, they say it reduces def for a bit, and that poison drains your HP quite a bit (%, not nominal) so yeah a berserking LK should feel the pain.
i dusted him, then cloaked and it was enough to get an '/swt' emote from him...
So yeah at least i killed him and got a laugh out of it...
He probably laughed with me...

-w-
11-09-2008 09:53 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

RE:??all sinx on this server suck ONOZ.

Frogboy Wrote:actually teOx venom splasher for PvM is a pretty decent skill as long as you don't stack enemies >.< that was the worst thing they could have done with that skill when most other skills in other classes that are useful on stacked monsters can still be used with stacked monsters.

e.g. claymore trap and desperado
no. you either grimtooth, SB, or use DDs its mediocre damage and a waste of gems/weight. if youre trans youre a fool with venom in build. as fool as a combo champ.

then again ive never been one to do inefficient crappy builds for the fun of it.

@wira
again there is no such thing as critlock. to this day i have no idea who made that stupid term up. crits register as normal hits and ask any 190 aspd char if its possible to hit a player so fast that he cant move. (hint: you cant) critting also has absolutely NO effect on the enemy's ability to hit you back i dont know where you got that idea from.

and critting a frenzy LK i hope it was because you had no other weapon. cuz i was trying to imply that frenzy LK has 0 def already meaning crit was doing poor damage compared to pretty much any other weapon. which is also why poison wouldnt do anything except drain the tiny bit of hp that it does.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2008 12:03 AM by teOx.)
11-09-2008 11:53 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

yeah i did have no other weap, even that one was borrowed... as i said, the item mall system in that server sucks big time...

well then i dunno what blanked him, maybe coz i hit-dust-cloak-wait-hit?

he probably hesitated then...

-w-
11-10-2008 04:41 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

sadly Gravity is kinda forcing everyone of the same class to have little to no room when it comes to skill builds due to all these nerfs to some skills to the point that it's one way or else... really sad.

11-10-2008 04:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

The critlock concept came from servers with 195-197-199 aspd. Custom equips, higher stats, higher lvl limit all contribute in enabling that. Crit makes you lag for a mili second in woe. Then you add in that insane aspd + 255~500 luk and you get "stunlocked". It doesn't happen on officials or low rates. You'll only see it on crappy servers filled with broken customs or crazy high stats.

Quote:sadly Gravity is kinda forcing everyone of the same class to have little to no room when it comes to skill builds due to all these nerfs to some skills to the point that it's one way or else... really sad.
+1
11-10-2008 04:58 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

+1 to ayu... really need more ppl to go the distance on exotic builds and make them work... /sob

and yeah bloody i get with your description... i think 50ish crit value or the activation of a vanberk card can achieve that with proper Aspd...
and that server really sucked hard... the GMs also messed with the damage calculations etc (ATK does NOT factor in the exponential bonus, etc)... upgrading has NO safe lvls (they sell enriched elu in the mall)... srsly...
i used to bot in that server and i can swear they really reduced the drop rates of those items that they sell in the mall...

-w-
11-10-2008 05:07 AM