• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yuno Treasure Hunting Quests
Mrmeow x_X Offline
Back from the DEAD!

Yuno Treasure Hunting Quests

Will we have these here?
It's really fun and useful, stops people from lvling like crazy too

Back from the dead, again.

The original owner and creator of Meat Grinder, Suicide Commando, Lady Venom, Psychopath and so many characters I simply can't remember.

Now just Utsav, a little hunter.
12-20-2005 05:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Yuno Treasure Hunting Quests

I'm not familiar with it, can you tell me more? In PM if there are any spoilers ^_^

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
12-21-2005 10:19 AM
Mrmeow x_X Offline
Back from the DEAD!

No spoilers =)
I'm not quite sure of all the details, except that it has lots of mini quests for which you get Tresure Tokens, eventually you can buy stuff for them, like Rudra Bow and such lvl 4 weapons.
Don't think it's disbalancing, since it takes around a week or two of mini-questing to get a a single weapon. I think there's a certain amount and time after one quest before you can start a new one too.

If anyone knows more details, please add them ^_^

The original owner and creator of Meat Grinder, Suicide Commando, Lady Venom, Psychopath and so many characters I simply can't remember.

(This post was last modified: 12-21-2005 10:27 AM by Mrmeow x_X.)
12-21-2005 10:24 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Yeah if anyone has detail please add them. I've never heard of them, maybe they were specific to other servers.

If you remember them more specifically or if you have ideas for quests don't hesitate to PM them to me. Also if you got suggestions for Light/Dark quest you can enter my quest idea event:
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=734

~ Server Admin ~
01-03-2006 05:39 PM
Mrmeow x_X Offline
Back from the DEAD!

So wierd... Tried searching aethena forums and various RO portals,
all I found is servers telling in their info they have the "Treasure Hunt Quests", but no info of the quests themselves =\

01-03-2006 06:13 PM
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

I've done the quests themselves. they were like...you'd speak to the guy- and get to choose one from the set.

One set would be like, Phreeoni, Eddga, Maya...bring back tiger skin / Round Shell(that one I abused. XD) , or just kill Phree at all...and you get 15-20 tokens. That was the most high-paying quests.

The others were like...bring back 50 laterns or 15 fabrics ect ect. They came in sets of 3 and you chose one, did the quest, brought the items to the NPC for that quest, got tokens..and could trade those tokens in for weapons. The weapons were NOT cheap either. Something like a poll axe ran for 800+ tokens. x.x;;;
01-03-2006 07:30 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Alexander Wrote:I've done the quests themselves. they were like...you'd speak to the guy- and get to choose one from the set.

One set would be like, Phreeoni, Eddga, Maya...bring back tiger skin / Round Shell(that one I abused. XD) , or just kill Phree at all...and you get 15-20 tokens. That was the most high-paying quests.

The others were like...bring back 50 laterns or 15 fabrics ect ect. They came in sets of 3 and you chose one, did the quest, brought the items to the NPC for that quest, got tokens..and could trade those tokens in for weapons. The weapons were NOT cheap either. Something like a poll axe ran for 800+ tokens. x.x;;;

Sounds easy, I like it :D

01-03-2006 07:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

A little time consuming, but yeah. Easy. There's also another catch. You can only do a quest every hour or so.
01-03-2006 07:41 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

The concept seems nice, if we can't find it, let's make our own ^_^ Please give me all your quest suggestion.

But instead of being X price for a specific weapon, like 800 for poll axe. I think we'd rather make it random. Like 100 tokens to draw a random weapon from a list of level 4 weapons.

I'm not sure how to put a timer in a quest however, but I can probably look it up Icon_smile

~ Server Admin ~
01-04-2006 09:27 AM
Mrmeow x_X Offline
Back from the DEAD!

The random idea is great IMO =)

01-04-2006 09:39 AM