Poll: What do you think of our daddy goverment( GM Staff ) in the interaction with our Hero Market?
i think they should stay out of our market.
i think they are making good control and modifications to the market.
i think they could make better changes.
i think those changes end up breaking the balance structure on the market.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Daddy Goverment
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

RE: Daddy Goverment

The thread totally just lost it's relevancy >_< I am now a sad, sad orange pirate cat.

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
11-24-2008 10:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

@_@ your a orange pirate cat then why dont you have orange hair O.o

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
11-25-2008 06:36 AM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Because no one will get her orange hair when they win the hair colour choices. D=

*wants orange hair, too.*

Inasad
stop doing dickers
11-25-2008 08:54 AM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

RE:??Daddy Goverment

Avalon_Fates Wrote:@_@ your a orange pirate cat then why dont you have orange hair O.o

Because Styla is too lame to offer it >_>

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
11-25-2008 07:31 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Patience.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
11-25-2008 08:47 PM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

Fates wants Half White half Black hair ^_^ oh and half red half white~

11-25-2008 11:23 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:
mahawirasd Wrote:and lvl 4 stones at 20-30k is still pricy you know..
i inadvertently started a 4-A quest and so i decided to finish it... i must have spent a total of at least 2.5-3M on that (emp, gold, stones)...
and i was lucky to have answered the sets correctly, otherwise i would have to buy some more...
and i can't even use or sell what i got... no market for it apparently...
anyway, projecting the costs of a 4-S with 25k stones each will put the costs of one set at around 5-6 M (emp anvil, gold, flower) and an extra 750k everytime you fail... so yeah i think that's pretty decent and not too-commonplace...
you really want to make those weapons unobtainable by telling ppl to hunt down mysteltains and executioners?
and even with all the market support (cheaper stones), my pal juggie seems to still be boggled down with the lvl 4 weapon quests... and he's a resourceful guy, mind you... he works hard, dang he spends way much more time than most people i meet and know on heRO... +1 to juggie!

No offense, but if it's currently too hard for you and jugger with current price market, you would have killed yourself trying the quests before.
mahawirasd Wrote:so don't worry, somehow the economy will find another equilibrium... things tend to balance out somehow...
equilibriums are not stagnant, mind you, so don't worry about the fluctuations...
K, You've been here for 3 months, I've been here for 3 years, sorry. -.-
mahawirasd Wrote:and at the end of the day, whether it be iRO, heRO, or whateverRO is there (and in real life too!!!), you gotta MAN IT UP...
^See my first comment in this post.

-______-'

General, i have no intention of saying that i am better versed in heRO than you are, so please allow me to clear up a few points that i think you have misunderstood.

1. me and jug isn't complaining, hell i know i had to hunt down those mutant drags and yeah it took some time, but we all got the book finally and yeah we really enjoyed myself. It really made me take some time off DoTA and play with my GF and the other denizens of HeRO.

and i totally understand how the book got to be so expensive that week. Everything is worth their weight in gold whatever the buyer thinks it is worth... one man's trash is another man's treasure... utility is always subjective, if anyone thinks that "hell i don't wanna spend 2 hours hunting mutant drags, i'd rather spend 2 hours hunting hill winds for the 3 M (or more) i need to buy that book being vended in pron", that person is free to do whatever he/she/it wants...

2. yes i know that you have been here longer, but my comment was centered on the nature of all things where things do tend to veer towards an equilibrium although the new equilibrium may very well be very different from the previous state.
That's why they keep modifying that Gaussian curve for every particular problem. However, the basic logic to the curve is still very much relevant.

3. i am in no way disrespectful of your efforts, i will even say that on any given day i believe you will put more effort than i do in HeRO. However, my previous post is about what life/games is really about -> algorithms and that we adjust and struggle and strive to keep with the changing times. Of course to some extent we are allowed to whine, and of course talking about change is a good thing (to enrich the dialogue), however at the end of the day we will still have to try to do our best. Ganbatte!

and yeah i can see how mining really affects those lvl 4 weapons, but i really think it's a good thing. Few of those lvl 4 weapons are really "exciting" so to speak, and by lowering the entry level of these quests, more people will be able to experiment with more equipments. As i have stated before, it's still not THAT cheap, but it does make things a bit more interesting... at the end of the day, we all play for fun, don't we?
so it's OK to lower the bars a little bit... and i mean with 5 low-level and quite-cheap cards and a bit of cash and some item hunting you could have a chance of getting some very l337 headgears... i just saw wigs vended in pron being able to give you more movement speed and allows lvl 1 hiding and +4 def... wow... that's probably even better than most lvl 4-A weapons...

+1 to Krim and jug

-w-
11-26-2008 12:07 AM
Everoth Offline
Chivalry Heart

so it died at last...hmm its been the longest i had created...hmmm well lets get on with it...* starts to make a funeral for it * hope it has served its prupose...

Loyalty to one's friends and those who lay their trust in thee.
[Image: Everoth-TeaCup.png]
Thanks Rika for the Marvelous Sign.
The Code of Chivalry [Image: e6wosw.png]
( http://www.astro.umd.edu/~marshall/chivalry.html )
11-28-2008 06:54 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

i shall call Krim General too now. that sounds fun.
12-01-2008 03:07 AM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

Like do something for 10 seconds and get bored fun like TeOxxxxx or fun for the next few months like Paintball with a group of friends and one guy you hate.

12-01-2008 10:27 AM