Kirana~chu : just shut up
Kirana~chu : do your own busines
Kirana~chu : iuuh

Sonatina : wow lol
Kirana~chu : wht do you mean about lol?
Kirana~chu : slut

Virkun : :o
Virkun : Woah
Sonatina : -.-, you want to ake friends?
Virkun : I think I came into this chat at the wrong time
Kirana~chu : but not with you
Virkun : What's goin on :o
Virkun : Ladies, ladies
Virkun : No sluts or whores here
Virkun : o_O
Sonatina : Well, please don't call me slut. I would apprecdiate it if you
Sonatina : apologized for it as well.
Sonatina : It was uncalled for.
Kirana~chu : dont care
Kirana~chu : im not hear you....

*:Cirno cirno goin into pvp. for peace:*
finghter : hi
Kirana~chu : haii
finghter : dai
Virkun : >_>
Kirana~chu : citra?
finghter : ?
Kirana~chu : mw merit sm sapa?
*:Virkun uses Magic Rod o_O:*
*:Virkun uses Magic Rod o_O:*
Virkun : >_>
Virkun : Failed!
Virkun : >:D
Kirana~chu : hey slut
Kirana~chu : go f*** yur self

--------------------------------------

I let the first "Slut" slide, kind of. but the last things said were obviously not needed to be said -.-.

Edit: While I posting this,??"Kirana~chu : sinatina are you from prostitute nation??"

Question, I have been called slut, whore etc by many people on heRO. Does this happen to anyone else? It's often times not provoked and uncalled for.

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2008 04:32 AM by Sakurato.)
11-25-2008 04:29 AM
Find all posts by this user
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: A report, this hapenns all to often.

I'm on it and will log on now to find that player. It's a new player and talked to me earlier. Kirana was kind of surprised how warper cost zeny/unlock, haircut coupon is needed and how there's no quests...

GMs certainly do not tolerate this type of behavior, and even the Moderators have the power to warn and even mute if deemed necessary with no sign of stopping (such as this one according to chat logs). If GMs aren't online and you find a moderator on, you can also ask them for a mute help if necessary.

Thanks and sorry for the poor behavior from the players, Saku~

11-25-2008 04:39 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Indeed as Ayu said, we have appointed moderators in hope that less and less situation like this will slide, thanks for reporting.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
11-25-2008 09:09 AM
Culex Offline
Cucu / Lolibug o_o

Sakurato Wrote:Question, I have been called slut, whore etc by many people on heRO. Does this happen to anyone else? It's often times not provoked and uncalled for.

I doubt that the server is entirely be blamed here.

No offense but if you don't want to leave this kind of impression on other people you really should look at yourself first and put up a little more effort on your image.

As far as I'm concerned I barely know you, we never really talked or anything. Though I do recall yourself showing off some certain frost joke mods in public that weren't helping you at all in this case (I think you know what I'm talking about and if not I can provide screenshots).

And there's also your current signature, what kind of impression were you expecting to leave on people by showing it off like that...

Bottom line, work on it and be more careful with the kind of image you're leaving about yourself in public if it disturbs you so much...

EDIT : What I said has no relation with the current issue, it doesn't come up and justify what that guy said about her and it goes the same for what other people are saying. I just wanted to answer her question and give my own personal opinion about it. Hope that clears things up.

[Image: sig2vr9.gif]

vote vote vote VOTE!! 0_0

Top100 - Top200
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2008 11:34 AM by Culex.)
11-25-2008 09:30 AM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

Sakurato Wrote:Question, I have been called slut, whore etc by many people on heRO. Does this happen to anyone else? It's often times not provoked and uncalled for.

Who and where, Id like to go yell at someone if I ever feel annoyed at something.

Also, Who cares about what their image is, some people just don't like other people. I gave up trying to make people like me a long time ago.

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2008 11:25 AM by Avalon_Fates.)
11-25-2008 11:22 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE:??A report, this hapenns all to often.

Culex Wrote:

I doubt that the server is entirely be blamed here.

No offense but if you don't want to leave this kind of impression on other people you really should look at yourself first and put up a little more effort on your image.

As far as I'm concerned I barely know you, we never really talked or anything. Though I do recall yourself showing off some certain frost joke mods in public that weren't helping you at all in this case (I think you know what I'm talking about and if not I can provide screenshots).

And there's also your current signature, what kind of impression were you expecting to leave on people by showing it off like that...

Bottom line, work on it and be more careful with the kind of image you're leaving about yourself in public if it disturbs you so much...

EDIT : What I said has no relation with the current issue, it doesn't come up and justify what that guy said about her and it goes the same for what other people are saying. I just wanted to answer her question and give my own personal opinion about it. Hope that clears things up.

Let's look at this honestly overall then.??Her signature is funny, making fun of how guys look at girls in the first place, their expressions especially.??The priest in it is naive with the "?" the others are seemingly aware of what the males faces are!??MY ARTIST SIDE HAS SPOKEN and I have chosen to shut it up fast.??Next, its just teOx and Sakurato picking at each other, it doesn't haveta be slutty or even make her come off as a slut.

I guess I'm a slut then according to this.??I have a boyfriend, yet jokingly go on main or even seriously roleplay that I'm interested in the ladies.??Its sort of a well known fact that anytime in roleplay storylines at the end of it I will ask almost if any ladies are interested in a fun night out with my "Rich and sexy self." Heaven forbid I have a little fun poking at my gender, I must be out looking for love...OR ITEMS!?

The custom frost joker's/dazzler lines are funny, most of us on this server are over 15, we know what perverted jokes are.??I fail to see how making a few perverted jokes has ever made any female come off as a "slut."??

You better be glad you edited that first post you made Cucu, I honestly thought it came off this morning before I went to class as actually in support of people calling girls acting the way Sakurato does a "slut."

Heaven forbid any women at all act a little sexual, they must then be sluts! Its okay though, men can make their lewd comments about our butts but if girls do the same HEAVEN FORBID!

I suppose my curiousity is this, if you people feel Sakurato is a "slut" then explain how so or why so.??I fail to see how making a few naughty jokes ever made someone a slut, just makes them a pervert more than anything else x)

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2008 02:07 PM by Aaronock.)
11-25-2008 01:16 PM
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

Wth Cucu.??Maybe if people on the server took the time to get to know each other rather than listening to propagandists or judging people based on guild/class/level/gender/signature/forum post count/etc there would be some more common decency.??Maybe you should try it sometime Cucu. Have you even ever seen the official Dazzler lines?

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2008 01:28 PM by Kadar.)
11-25-2008 01:24 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

RE:??A report, this hapenns all to often.

Kadar Wrote:Wth Cucu.??Maybe if people on the server took the time to get to know each other rather than listening to propagandists or judging people based on guild/class/level/gender/signature/forum post count/etc there would be some more common decency.??Maybe you should try it sometime Cucu.??Have you even ever seen the official Dazzler lines?
Icon_biggrin

anyway its clear this offender is a random idiot trying to cause trouble so i wouldn't take his comments worth anything.

anyone who judges you without getting to know you doesnt deserve a second consideration on your part. for example:
culex Wrote:As far as I'm concerned I barely know you, we never really talked or anything. Though I do recall yourself showing off some certain frost joke mods in public that weren't helping you at all in this case (I think you know what I'm talking about and if not I can provide screenshots).
lol we all know he has screenshots thats what he does. best screenshotter on heRO server imo. dont give comments like these a second consideration. he doesnt know you and he hates me, what would you expect? Icon_razz there is absolutely nothing wrong with the way you act.

lol i cant believe you really brought up the dazzler lines. do you not understand the humor behind the dazzler skill and why its called dazzler? oh no someone made custom dazzler lines burn her!

p.s. killouz romanced a monkey.
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2008 02:00 PM by teOx.)
11-25-2008 01:43 PM
Maiden Offline

That was the most ridiculous post I've ever read. Judging someone on some Dazzler lines and their signature?

Well I for one HAVE taken the time to get to know her, and she is in no way a slut. Like Aaron said, if anything she's just a pervert lv; (LOL love you Kohana?Icon_biggrin) like the rest of us. Not...that I'm a pervert..no no.. Icon_razz Anyway Kohana, don't mind some of the idiots out there, their words shouldn't be taken into consideration at all.

[Image: 2vxg4n5.png]
11-25-2008 02:08 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

i think the sig is more pointing at me being the pervert xD
11-25-2008 02:11 PM
Thread Closed