Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Make a new @ command
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: Make a new @ command

last restock date I use that for my shops. That way people know if they should bother checking a shop or not. Once the date changed, hey you know that there's new stuff ;p

As for the "much anticipated" source code edit, I have no authority or knowledge on how to do it XD; So don't ask me about it~ As for @die, as much as there's problems even without them ("technically" you can still suicide with poison bottles) but then I don't want to encourage these types of laziness... Most people wouldn't go out of their way to purposely mess somethng up using such an annoying-to-get item, but if it's so easily accessible to just type the word... then we may have some problems. Just bring some bwing, and walk a few tiles once in awhile.

12-18-2008 12:53 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

The Jawaii bar that the guy in Pront Tavern sends you to would be a nice candidate for @die.
Only way to get out is to try and drink yourself to death. XD

Quite morbid, really.

Inasad
stop doing dickers
12-18-2008 12:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WarPriest Offline

RE:??Make a new @ command

GM-Ayu Wrote:last restock date I use that for my shops. That way people know if they should bother checking a shop or not. Once the date changed, hey you know that there's new stuff ;p

As for the "much anticipated" source code edit, I have no authority or knowledge on how to do it XD; So don't ask me about it~ As for @die, as much as there's problems even without them ("technically" you can still suicide with poison bottles) but then I don't want to encourage these types of laziness... Most people wouldn't go out of their way to purposely mess somethng up using such an annoying-to-get item, but if it's so easily accessible to just type the word... then we may have some problems. Just bring some bwing, and walk a few tiles once in awhile.

if i could get you the code to impliment it would you?
12-18-2008 02:01 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: ??Make a new @ command

WarPriest Wrote:
GM-Ayu Wrote:last restock date I use that for my shops. That way people know if they should bother checking a shop or not. Once the date changed, hey you know that there's new stuff ;p

if i could get you the code to impliment it would you?

I believe that up to 5 different people "offered" it, but no one actually do it (or the code ends up faulty/malicious). And still it'll depend on GM-Pandora, as that's the person to really ask when you talk about implement new ingame commands type of influential changes~

12-18-2008 02:21 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Killouz Offline
Siromas Killer :D

@pneuma enable to use lvl 1 pneuma (only for wizards)

[Image: SiromaHopHrtc.gif]         [/align]          [Image: SiromaRevAv.gif][align=justify]
12-18-2008 02:26 AM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Why, Kill? XD

If so, make a @DS. ;D
*presses up, enter. Up, enter*
Would give my left hand a break. XD

Inasad
stop doing dickers
12-18-2008 02:41 AM
Killouz Offline
Siromas Killer :D

Cuz pneuma is usefull Icon_biggrin

[Image: SiromaHopHrtc.gif]         [/align]          [Image: SiromaRevAv.gif][align=justify]
12-18-2008 02:51 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

We will consider it when we start working on the next svn, sorry that I can't give you more informations.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
12-18-2008 04:07 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

RE:??Make a new @ command

The Legendary Joe Wrote:Only ones I want are @die and@autolootitem but??the first one was abused and the??second one??was refused. (yay a rhyme Icon_suprised )

And it looks like from the last post in that @autolootitem thread that other people have asked for @whosells too....
The Lazy Joe.
12-18-2008 05:07 PM
tone Offline

my 2 cents, it will also reduce the traffic in prontera, a good thing in my book, since it gets laggy there.
02-02-2009 04:58 AM