Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TK Class (More SG really)
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

Big Grin TK Class (More SG really)

I've noticed that SGs can't be as well geared as other classes or be at their best since:

ToH and Zodiac wings: Other classes such as the mage class can get a pest card anget 18% chance to SC on hit, or can be put in peco peco card for swordie classes or such to get 20%, but SGs not having as much as hp as other classes, would get possibly like 1.2k more hp, and that's worse than a Remover Card.

Most gears that are new are being made for the main classes, and there are even ninja gears, but no SG gears.

TK rankers are not as much whiny or mad since they do get x3 hp and sp, and they can easily get 20k with goibnes, and heck, get more with some more cards.

Can HeRO make some wings or make a card from a custom monster that's only HeRO just for SGs or extended classes? We are clearly undergeared. Mad

[Image: monkey.png]

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
12-21-2008 02:04 PM
Find all posts by this user
Jasper Offline
Don't do drugs kids :O

RE: TK Class (More SG really)

Yes, my high wizard doesn't have insta cast....can i have a card for that too plz? thx

[Image: 223968_1188249704copy.jpg]
Tripp - 99/70 High Wizard
Acid Tripp - 96/6x Creator
J Vigil 9x/6x? Lord Knight
My siggy Icon_sad
12-21-2008 02:54 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE:??TK Class (More SG really)

Jasper Wrote:Yes, my high wizard doesn't have insta cast....can i have a card for that too plz? thx
+1

I'm sort of neutral on this though. They have skills to Increase attack speed (A nice bonus to a class thats supposed to hit with Raw atk power), and??skills to either deal massive damage to monsers (most effective on boss monsters due to lack of kickback), or suck entire SP bars away from players in PVP/GVG settings, which makes them useless for the most part??if they're skill based.

They already have the power to change elements, And They can equip weapons unlike Rankers.

As for gear, have??headgears that can be worn by all, but only give their buffs to TK classes. Next to swordies, SG's are the ONLY other class that can equip a Mirror Shield, which provides loads more def??than a dinky old guard [1], and gives you 5 mdef to boot (linkers get mage like stuff like high-qual sandals, memory book, Rods/staffs, dagger of counter, cursed dagger and other lings that were originally exclusive to mage class).??It does sorta dissapoint me??that they haven't added stuff in.

Maybe something like steel toed boots that works??like Barrage fist does for combos, but for kicks instead would be fun? But I don't really have any complaints about HP/Armor
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2008 01:43 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
12-22-2008 01:40 AM
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

Monkey Feet Wrote:I've noticed that SGs can't be as well geared as other classes or be at their best since:

ToH and Zodiac wings: Other classes such as the mage class can get a pest card anget 18% chance to SC onff hit, or can be put in peco peco card for swordie classes or such to get 20%, but SGs not having as much as hp as other classes, would get possibly like 1.2k more hp, and that's worse than a Remover Card.

Most gears that are new are being made for the main classes, and there are even ninja gears, but no SG gears.

TK rankers are not as much whiny or mad since they do get x3 hp and sp, and they can easily get 20k with goibnes, and heck, get more with some more cards.

Can HeRO make some wings or make a card from a custom monster that's only HeRO just for SGs or extended classes? We are clearly undergeared. Mad

learn how useful sg is then re-think your suggestion. WotS is an amazing skill. Undergeared, maybe. But their skills easily make up for it.

There's a reason SG got nerfed.

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
12-22-2008 01:46 AM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

The Legendary Joe Wrote:If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!~ If you're happy and you know it, buff your friends!~ If your friends are acting gay and you dunno what to say, if you want it to be okay, buff your enemies!~
wut
12-22-2008 01:56 AM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

that sig sounds more like something crazy joe would say

OnT: about the gearing of SGs, TK has always been in my mind a non geared class ^-^ ;;

the idea is you sacrifice stamina and defense to be lightning fast and quick with your body, the pros of this are TK are great starter classes, being that they work great with little investment of npc gears (unslotted or less slotted ones) and no weapons (using feet)

Furthermore, the progression of skills even encourage no weapons ^-^

TK can wear most shields, that's great, so this is what you're getting y'know ^-^

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2008 02:23 AM by Motenai_Ronin.)
12-22-2008 02:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Raging Alt-a-holic

And yet he's someone completely different.

And TK's are limited in shields

They can only wear Guard, Guard [1], Stone Buckler, and valk shield.??Linkers can add Memory book to that list, and SG's??can add mirror shield. In the shield department, I'd say SG got the better deal.
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2008 03:04 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
12-22-2008 03:01 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

It only proves a few things:

-stone buckler, it's so underrated. It's a bit on the heavy side, but it actually works for even the extended classes and the casters. 5% large size reduction is great, since most high end monsters are large (especially mvp), and nothing wrong with a bit of extra protection against the peco riders.

As for "custom gears for a specific class only" erm no promise but maybe? I personally count myst case hat as a very decent "non-trans merchant card" so that's sort of a gear for one class only and it's custom... maybe one like that will land on an extended class in the future? but no promises~

12-22-2008 03:23 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

@_@ I find if someone makes a TK right they can be absolutly dominating.

and SG can solo Thor..rather easily....

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
12-22-2008 03:49 AM
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE:??TK Class (More SG really)

Avalon_Fates Wrote:@_@ I find if someone makes a TK right they can be absolutly dominating.

and SG can solo Thor..rather easily....

There's a sp[ecial build that goes with heat abusers and it eats up MIllions of fish, and requires carded gears.
12-22-2008 01:00 PM
Thread Closed