Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forced XP Tapping/Leeching
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: Forced XP Tapping/Leeching

If the??Hill winds are attacking you, his claim over the monster is null. , howver if they were still agro towards him it's, his claim would be valid and you'd be KSing.

If they change aggro while they are luring/mobbing, It's not illegal to kill them, but it is a sense of courtesy to give them back I guess?
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2008 12:46 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
12-23-2008 12:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Really?So all those times I've had sins drag a mob past me, then chose that moment to hide and grimtooth, since they transfer to me, I can kill them? XD

I've had some sins apologise profusely for putting their mob on me, on accident, but others just run off. Until they come back with another mob. <<

Inasad
stop doing dickers
12-23-2008 12:46 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Quote:
  • Do not interfere with someone else's monster
    It is forbidden to use any skill what so ever to block, kill, make another player lose his aggro or steal a monster. This is unless the person asked for help. To pneuma, heal or buff someone else's monster is thus forbidden.

They're hiding from it, so they don't have aggro. I suppose this is a controversial topic, most sins would say it's theirs, but they're not tanking or even being attacked by it. It'd be the right thing to??tank the monster and let them kill it, but since it's attacking you,??I suppose you can get away with calling it self defense.
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2008 03:20 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
12-23-2008 03:18 PM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Being a archerclass, I'm really not built to take those big mobs. Smaller ones Ican take, due to my flee, but too many slip through and hit with a big mob.
I don't think I want to lose 1% because they think I am perfect for parasitical ways. XD

(That, and I run out of fly wings like bah.)

Inasad
stop doing dickers
12-23-2008 09:09 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

i think anyone that runs into a sin mobbing should fly wing out of respect. there shouldnt be any problems with that.
12-23-2008 09:24 PM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

the situation ellie is describing is that the sin ran in to her, then hid to start using grimtooth, but lost aggro status because of hiding.

in that regard the sin should NOT lose aggro near another player when using that method to level up with.
12-23-2008 09:42 PM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Aye. There are lots of times where I run out of flywings, as I stated earlier, or if one or two of someone's mob accidently transfers to me, I'll happily return them, and always do.

But in this case, where they dump an entire mob on me, then still stay hidden and stay around to grimtooth... Ikk.

Inasad
stop doing dickers
12-23-2008 11:20 PM
Loth Offline

RE:??Forced XP Tapping/Leeching

Frogboy Wrote:i don't really know of a way to heal undeads

If i'm right, attacking an undead (property) monster with a poison weapon will heal it.

I think a warper with dungeon levels would help people that get killed frequently by monsters (such as anubis) to "finish what they began" and don't bother other players with half-dead monsters.
12-27-2008 01:30 PM
gorgetrapper Offline

RE: ??Forced XP Tapping/Leeching

Loth Wrote:
Frogboy Wrote:i don't really know of a way to heal undeads

If i'm right, attacking an undead (property) monster with a poison weapon will heal it.

I think a warper with dungeon levels would help people that get killed frequently by monsters (such as anubis) to "finish what they began" and don't bother other players with half-dead monsters.

I'd rather not have a dungeon level warper... I think I'd quit... having a dungeon warper is bad enough.
12-27-2008 01:40 PM
Janicealvein Offline
heRO's Bridget

Those accidental mobs that almost get me killed... Man, I hate them. It's hard to finish off an anu when you have 2 more hitting you along with almost no HP left.

I usually just say "screw it, I'm outta here!" rather than die and lose half an hours worth of grinding

Janice! the inactive
12-27-2008 01:53 PM