Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
heRO Helpers Guild
Lostrix Offline
Rawr~

RE: heRO Helpers Guild

It was a rule when you told me about it. xD
I'm glad you changed that, now you have my full support, whoo~!

[Image: magikarpsigyx9.png]
12-24-2008 12:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

my complaint about this would be,??only four hours online in pront is easily achieved with the miracle of AFKing, and more often than not, some of the newer members tend to irk me, and I usally end up ditching them and /exall-ing

People who come here without knowing a single thing about RO,??they skipped the Training grounds, Refuse to access the official site, and refuse to look at RMS for info.

Example. A novice in pront asks you how to become wiz. You explain??clearly that they need to get to job lvl 10 as a novice, then change into a mage, and complete a minimum??of??40 job levels in order to attempt to become a wizard. Then he asks you where to become a mage, you tell??him/her/it to head to geffen, and inside which building to go into,??and you give instructions on how to get their by walking and/or kafra teleport. then he begs you and other people for zeny for kafra teleport.

All in all, we shall see if the guild??will??be a success, or if??you will do what I do,??and fail at the guild original purpose. Kudos??if you guys last.
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2008 01:12 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
12-24-2008 01:02 AM
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

Teach people how to go out and earn their levels. Don't sit around in pront giving out items and zeny teaching them to beg and whine. Other than that good luck. Hopefully you won't turn out like the last guild which tried to do this.

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
12-24-2008 01:14 AM
Silk Offline
Prince of AFK

RE:??heRO Helpers Guild

The Legendary Joe Wrote:my complaint about this would be,??only four hours online in pront is easily achieved with the miracle of AFKing, and more often than not, some of the newer members tend to irk me, and I usally end up ditching them and /exall-ing

People who come here without knowing a single thing about RO,??they skipped the Training grounds, Refuse to access the official site, and refuse to look at RMS for info.

Example. A novice in pront asks you how to become wiz. You explain??clearly that they need to get to job lvl 10 as a novice, then change into a mage, and complete a minimum??of??40 job levels in order to attempt to become a wizard. Then he asks you where to become a mage, you tell??him/her/it to head to geffen, and inside which building to go into,??and you give instructions on how to get their by walking and/or kafra teleport. then he begs you and other people for zeny for kafra teleport.

All in all, we shall see if the guild??will??be a success, or if??you will do what I do,??and fail at the guild original purpose. Kudos??if you guys last.

Kudos to you on the first comment, changing the rule to non-AFK hours now. :3

And we can't stop the people that come here; the fact that we're there wouldn't change anything about those people. :3 But if the guild strays from its original purpose, I will disband it. I made it to help people, and if I can't do that then perhaps someone else can.

Kadar Wrote:Teach people how to go out and earn their levels. Don't sit around in pront giving out items and zeny teaching them to beg and whine. Other than that good luck. Hopefully you won't turn out like the last guild which tried to do this.

If someone comes to me asking for "Items", they need to specify exactly what they need and show some form of sensibility before they get anything from me other than advice; asking for something small ain't going to kill the server, I did it when I first joined and I think I'm considered a decent member. But no, we won't give handouts to every random newbie that comes over and asks us for stuff.

[Image: Banner.png]
Silk - 9x/6x Whitesmith; Knights of Lunch Guildmaster.
Polyester - 9x/6x Clown; AFK Officer.
Acrylic - 9x/6x High Priest - Akuma.
Rayon - 8x/5x Professor; 'Elaborate' Guildmaster.
Cotton - 9x/6x Sniper; Divine Nocturne Member.
Denim - 8x/5x Paladin; Guildless.
Leather - 8x/5x Stalker; Guildless.
12-24-2008 03:25 AM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

There is a difference with help by giving out zeny amd items, and help my supplying parties fromwithin the guild (matching newbies together), helping them learn the game, helping them learn the customs on here, or simply updating them on what is new.

On this last point, there seem to have been quite a few members joining lately who say they are coming back to RO after a lengthy break.

Inasad
stop doing dickers
12-24-2008 04:27 AM