Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PS3 Vs Xbox360
thydipptimon Offline
Banned

RE: PS3 Vs Xbox360

Hi Everyone..

Playstation 3:
Blu-Ray out of the box (Blu-Ray profile 2.0)
Free Online Play (it doesn't suck like people claim)
Hard Drive (40gb/60gb/80gb, if you can find a 60)
WiFi out of the box (No extra $120 addon)
7 Blue Tooth Connections (Use any Blue Tooth head set you want)
Internet Browser
USB Keyboard/Mouse support
Video/Voice Chat
Reliable Console

A pretty decent selection of titles to choose from with an incredible 2008 line up and even better 2009 line up. The PS3 is the best option in my opinion, not only are you getting more for your money, but you don't have to worry about those gremlins inside your console which the 360 still suffers from.

I hardly use my Xbox 360 so i will let some body else do that part.
09-22-2009 05:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

* world explodes *

Heres a new approach to the thread.
I like both, yes BOTH. Who knew you like PS3 and Xbox360?!
They both have good games, and both have good games that are specified to that console. So yeah i like them both...

But i do play my Wii more than both my PS3 and Xbox 360, just cuz im a hardcore SSBB fan. Icon_biggrin

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
09-22-2009 06:31 AM
F.x Offline
Bob Lawblaw's Law Blog

yes...i play with MY 'Wii' more than i play xbx...if u know what i mean Icon_wink

GT: Fanimus ADD ME YA'LL 360 NABS >=)

Fanimus             - Whitesmith
Clowning Around - Clown
09-22-2009 11:48 AM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

The only reason id play a wii is for SSBB. Thats it.

The only reason I would buy a wii, would be with YOUR money. Then id stomp it in the ground, and piss on it because thats what it deserves.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
09-22-2009 10:11 PM
Maiden Offline

My roomate has both the PS3 and the 360 but I prefer the PS3. Hellooo.."Little Big Planet"? Oh yes Ok

[Image: 2vxg4n5.png]
09-29-2009 11:42 AM
Iced Blue Away
The Original Crystal Light

We have a Wii.. It failed. Simple as that.

So we bought a PS3 (love it). Before we got the Wii system I wanted an Xbox36 but after resurching.. We found out that the Xbox36 has a 100% chance at failing. It may not be right away but yes.. It will fail.

(also found out that a good portion of the ps3 models from 2008 also fail)
09-29-2009 12:57 PM
Shinibu Offline
Lazy Bum

I have both. I play my 360 more just because I have Nhl 09 and Rockband 2 on it. But I only prefer 360 atm because the only types of games I really care to play on a console are RPG's and sports games. Most games I want to play are on both consoles so it really doesnt matter.
09-29-2009 01:26 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

I own all three current generation systems, but most of my game time is on the PS3 though I do like playing the Xbox 360 when my friends are online or my Wii when I have friends over.

Back to Final Fantasy, Graphics don't make a good game, the story and gameplay do. Look at X-2. It had really good graphics but the story was almost a cheap copy of X. Niether was the game play that great either. Dress Sphere Grid was cool, but I was a little disappointed in Square for this game.

Also back on page one of this thread someone said Xbox aready had an FF >> I don't remember Xbox having any FF titles until Microsoft bought rights to one of the FF13 copies. FF13 I think is Xbox's very first Final Fantasy. And Square has been migrating between Nintendo and Sony in the past, but most can agree that the better games are on the PS seeing as all but the original japanese were released in america as PS games. Some were redone again as PSP games. So far Nintendo wants to keep the Crystal side arc stories and that seems to be it for them.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
09-29-2009 01:30 PM
MakawiMurasama Offline

RE:??PS3 Vs Xbox360

Iced Blue Wrote:We found out that the Xbox36 has a 100% chance at failing. It may not be right away but yes.. It will fail.

With time everything fails at one point (my Snes and Nes for example) I still live on my launch 360 and my ps3 got the yellow light of death after 6 month.

you found out the that 360 fails at 100% where? SDF website? Lol. The highest rate I saw by a research was at 67% failling rate.
10-01-2009 10:01 AM