Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PS3 Vs Xbox360
Landon Offline
Snappin necks, Cashin Checks

RE: PS3 Vs Xbox360

Why don't we settle our differences and beat up on the Wii?!?

Hercules 97 High Priest
Shepard 99 Whitesmith
Hawk 98 Clown
Barossa 97 Professor
08-05-2009 03:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Galt Offline
Lurker

PC all the way, baby.

After all, it's what you're playing RO on.

Icon_biggrin

Randomly materializing within heRO since 2008.

Hi, I copy and paste profound and meaningful quotes without having an iota's worth of what it actually means!
08-05-2009 03:07 PM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

Id go PC more if it wasn't so expensive to upgrade the cpu you have to be compatible in order to play the games. I mean, even going to New Egg and going to other places its still more expensive than buying a Console and getting the game.

It all depends on what you like though, if your like kretzer and me, who don't really like click lol right click lol scroll mouse wtf? mouse not working? Then you generally won't like PC games.

Its like when morrowind was out for the PC and Xbox. With all of the mods, and cheats that came out for the PC version I still liked the 360 version because the PC version was annoying to me.

All depends on your style of gamin and what you like.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
08-05-2009 04:36 PM
CannabisCorpse Offline
Banned

I have an up to date pc, ps3 and 360. I couldnt be happier
08-05-2009 04:42 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

booo...

i have an old laptop, no ps3 and no 360 and i'm still happy coz i got HeRO! Laugh

-w-

PS: wouldn't mind being given a good up2date PC, a 360 and a ps3, but i'd probably explode from being given all the choices and yet no time to play them all... Laugh
08-06-2009 01:16 AM
Quesadilla Offline
SUPER ULTRA MEGA TACO GUY

I prefer the Wii. It's the only console out of the three that actually added something that was new and innovative. I don't care about the graphics very much. If I wanted to see high-res people-killing I would've gone to see one of those cheap horror movies in the theaters. You get that on a bigger screen for 1/100th of the cost of a console. When the only important thing that consoles have over their predecessors is graphics, it's not a good buy.

I play games for gameplay, not to watch a movie.

PS: All these people who are talking about wanting epic graphics in their games should probably stop playing RO and start playing some shitty game like WoW.

To̵ ̶͡i͢͠n̢̕v̕͜ǫ̀͢k͝e ͠thè͏̷ ̵̡̕h͏̶̴i͏͞v҉̕e͘͘-̷̵ḿi͡n͠d͜ ŗe͜͝p̶r҉̵e̡s̢ȩ̡n͏t҉͜i̷͢͡ng͏̨ c̸̀h̢̢̢à̧̢o͠͞s.
08-06-2009 02:09 AM
Pyronic Offline
Fire Starter

Ps3 > playstation has always been good and delivered nice games Icon_smile

Wii> its getting a game with karas in it and no more heroes looks alright, i guess il get one :O

Xbox(360)> Once these guys got into it the gaming industry became more about money and competiton leading to games not being made as good as back in the day (MSG4 and blazblue are sick tho)

Red ring of death (lame)

its got snot colors as a theme -_-

Im a xbox hater. Oh and halo made a kid shoot his parents in the head.

the wireless controllers need batteries that you gotta buy. To much extra crap to pay for with it. even online Icon_razz

i dont like the box >> Verry unoriginal name to. why X box? cose X sounds cool? fail...

[Image: pyrosig1ln4.th.jpg]

Uploaded with
ImageShack.us
    *~Talking to my blades like they fly b*tches~*
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2009 06:22 PM by Pyronic.)
08-06-2009 10:02 AM
Quesadilla Offline
SUPER ULTRA MEGA TACO GUY

Pyronic Wrote:the wireless controllers need batteries that you gotta buy. To much extra crap to pay for with it. even online Icon_razz
That's generally the case with most wireless controllers... unless you're talking about a specific kind of battery that only the controllers use, which would just be lining Microsoft's pockets a little more. Laugh

To̵ ̶͡i͢͠n̢̕v̕͜ǫ̀͢k͝e ͠thè͏̷ ̵̡̕h͏̶̴i͏͞v҉̕e͘͘-̷̵ḿi͡n͠d͜ ŗe͜͝p̶r҉̵e̡s̢ȩ̡n͏t҉͜i̷͢͡ng͏̨ c̸̀h̢̢̢à̧̢o͠͞s.
08-06-2009 11:02 AM
CannabisCorpse Offline
Banned

RE:??PS3 Vs Xbox360

Pyronic Wrote:Ps3 > playstation has always been good and delivered nice games Icon_smile

Wii> its getting a game with karas in it and no more heroes looks alright, i guess il get one :O

Xbox(360)> Once these guys got into it the gaming industry became more about money and competiton leading to games not being made as good as back in the day (MSG4 and blazblue anre sick tho)

Red ring of death (lame)

the wireless controllers need batteries that you gotta buy. To much extra crap to pay for with it. even online Icon_razz

i dont like the box >> Verry unoriginal name to. why X box? cose X sounds cool? fail...

Retarded fanboyism at his best.
08-06-2009 04:27 PM
Pyronic Offline
Fire Starter

RE: ??PS3 Vs Xbox360

CannabisCorpse Wrote:
Pyronic Wrote:Ps3 > playstation has always been good and delivered nice games Icon_smile

Xbox(360)> Once these guys got into it the gaming industry became more about money and competiton leading to games not being made as good as back in the day (MSG4 and blazblue anre sick tho)

Red ring of death (lame)

Retarded fanboyism at his best.

lol or its an opinion.

[Image: pyrosig1ln4.th.jpg]

Uploaded with
ImageShack.us
    *~Talking to my blades like they fly b*tches~*
08-06-2009 06:11 PM