Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Auto Potion
Yumera Offline
Kissing Fiend

Auto Potion

I thought Auto potion was actually disabled by the server. Mine was accidentally on or something since i copied a newer version of the mir ai into the hero folder since it had the don't attack user plants in it! Anyways since its against the rules can you guys disengaged it again?

~*:Yumera:Arlean:Erali:Yume:Miru:Rayne:Alana:Leilara:Wonderbucket:*~
12-31-2008 12:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

RE: Auto Potion

As far as I know, it's only disabled in the heRO AI, and I don't think it can be server-side disabled. Just turn it off in your AI.

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
12-31-2008 01:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JJJ Offline
JJJ

in a later SvN it gets removed entirely from RO.... so dunno

[Image: SignatureVersion22.png][Image: Liffinished-1-1.png]
I Love To Help So If You Ever Need Something Feel Free To PM Me ^_^
12-31-2008 01:55 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

That's why we recommend that people use the heRO AI, you can use your own AI but it's your responsibility to make sure that it complies with heRO's rules. If you've been using auto potion than you've been breaking the rules. Sweat

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
12-31-2008 02:07 PM
Yumera Offline
Kissing Fiend

its the same Mir AI, except it had all the new monsters in it like moscovia and your own plant summons hens why i used it. I just turned to my homu today for the hell of it and got freaked, You can check it i was on miru. I went and turned it off immediately after that. But like JJJ said i thought this SVN had auto potion completely disabled so hens it spooked me ><! So i was asking to look if there was an accidental glitch with it plz so others don't actually abuse it.

12-31-2008 02:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

NPC was added to clarify the rules for anyone who gets the homunculus skills, heRO AI is provided for those who want to make sure they are hero-rule-compliant. For other AI you need to manually modify them to respect the rules.

~ Server Admin ~
01-01-2009 12:53 PM
Yumera Offline
Kissing Fiend

I did, I thought I had it turned off any who. And as soon as it had happened I got off and re-fixed it (you can check with log I'm sure after healing homu several times that I immediately got off) . What I'm trying to get at is that i swore that the svn actually prevented anything manually done with the Homu. Like manual fire bolt, manual feeding and manual potting. The server has been having a lot of glitches lately and I made the post trying to find out if stuff was accidentally turned back on and so that others don't actually abuse the glitch. That is all.

*edit*
Btw, If you like I can get the updated ai "hero ready" so that it has the mobs like moscovia and your own plant in it so you can toggle if you want them to attack your plants or avoid them. PM me if you want me to do so or state it here.

(This post was last modified: 01-01-2009 02:14 PM by Yumera.)
01-01-2009 02:11 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

In this SVN there is no setting to prevent homun ai from doing anything.

The last AI was generously made for us by Fao, if you want/can update it to recognize the new monsters that sounds great and we'd be thankful.

~ Server Admin ~
01-04-2009 12:49 PM
Rhino_Man Offline
Kickass Monk

it's a modification of the MirAI program with all the auto-functions stripped out of it. It'll register monsters even if they're not in the list. The homunculus AI qualifies targets based on types, and has a section for specific monsters.

Basically, mosco and others should still get attacked by the AI Fao made for you goobers. Don't mess with it.

Hi, don't whisper me please.
01-07-2009 10:51 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Most of the "complaints" (more like annoyance really) is not so much problems with the new monsters. Rather, it's problems with attacking ally alchemist plants ^_^;

01-07-2009 11:23 PM