Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Anime Character Personality Fits Your Ro Character?
poeticwings Away
PAGDAYAW !!

RE: What Anime Character Personality Fits Your Ro Character?

Kulluminatii Wrote:I guess now that I think of it, I base my RO character off of Vash from TrigunIcon_biggrin
[Image: vash32.jpg]
[Image: vash.jpg]

I really don't know anyone who hasn't watched Trigun before, if you haven't, make sure you watch it asap!Icon_biggrin

Love and Peace!

But, but, but. Vash's name is too long for RO =/. Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobella Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andrt Charton-Haymoss Ivanovicci Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser the Third. I'm not sure if it's Bumbigobilla or Gombigobella. Andrt or Andry. ._.?

Well, for me I don't like naming my characters off of any anime or have some anime-heavy name. But since there are so many Japanese names on the server, I guess it's something most of us recognize. Rinato is Italian. Translated, it means "to be reborn." But it's conjugated as first person which literally means "I reborn." Inspiration? CLAMP. Anime? X-1999 and xxxHOLiC. Name? Italian.

Rinato High Priest L99/70
Index Sniper L99/70
Peppermint Gypsy L99/69
The Pianist Assassin Cross L98/68
sharp Baby Hunter L99/50
Harmonia Soul Linker L91/50

The Penguin Squad Guild L9
01-05-2009 10:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Icey Offline
How 'bout no?

Well I'm...
lots o_o;;
rofl !Laugh

Icey-Tea~ | 7x/4x | Sniper
Amelia Windrunner | 9x/50 | Hunter
Scarlet Heartstrings | 4x/3x | Merch

Find 'Jez' on main if you need me.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2009 10:44 PM by Icey.)
01-05-2009 10:40 PM
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

RE:?? What Anime Character Personality Fits Your Ro Character?

poeticwings Wrote:Love and Peace!

But, but, but. Vash's name is too long for RO =/. Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobella Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andrt Charton-Haymoss Ivanovicci Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser the Third. I'm not sure if it's Bumbigobilla or Gombigobella. Andrt or Andry. ._.?

Well, for me I don't like naming my characters off of any anime or have some anime-heavy name. But since there are so many Japanese names on the server, I guess it's something most of us recognize. Rinato is Italian. Translated, it means "to be reborn." But it's conjugated as first person which literally means "I reborn." Inspiration? CLAMP. Anime? X-1999 and xxxHOLiC. Name? Italian.

Icon_biggrin

My character's name isn't Vash, I bet it is taken though. Just when I try to think of my character's personality, I tend to imagine him having Vash's personality, plus my char is a GSIcon_wink
01-05-2009 11:04 PM
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

I would just like to point out that the thread is titled, "What Anime Character Personality Fits Your Ro Character".

The thread is not titled, "Which Anime Charter is Your Ro Character?" or even, "Which Anime Character is Who You Based Your Ro Character From?"

The thread is simply, who is your RO character like. I can say that I am like another person, that does not mean that I base my life on theirs it simply means that we share similar trates in our lives. That is what we are looking for here, which Anime character does your Ro character share personality trates with?

Edit: Fail at typing late at night, had to edit.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2009 04:43 AM by Adrillf.)
01-06-2009 04:41 AM
Static Offline
Lightning Spearmen Master Chief

I am my own anime character, I based my RO chars on me more then anything elseWhistleIcon_wink

[Image: signature4marrycopy-2.png]
01-06-2009 04:57 AM
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

RE:??What Anime Character Personality Fits Your Ro Character?

Adrillf Wrote:I would just like to point out that the thread is titled, "What Anime Character Personality Fits Your Ro Character".

The thread is not titled, "Which Anime Charter is Your Ro Character?" or even, "Which Anime Character is Who You Based Your Ro Character From?"

The thread is simply, who is your RO character like. I can say that I am like another person, that does not mean that I base my life on theirs it simply means that we share similar trates in our lives. That is what we are looking for here, which Anime character does your Ro character share personality trates with?

Edit: Fail at typing late at night, had to edit.

+1

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
01-06-2009 03:51 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I seriously couldn't think of one, I could only think of book characters sadly =/
That's why I didn't say any anime characters like mine and I haven't kept up very well with Animes these days to really try thinking too hard about it XD

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
01-06-2009 06:01 PM
Loth Offline

RE:?? What Anime Character Personality Fits Your Ro Character?

poeticwings Wrote:Rinato is Italian. Translated, it means "to be reborn." But it's conjugated as first person which literally means "I reborn." Inspiration? CLAMP. Anime? X-1999 and xxxHOLiC. Name? Italian.

Nah, Rinato means "reborn", past participle, male gender and single person.
"I reborn" is "Io rinasco" and "to be reborn" is "essere rinato".

Why I know? because I'm Italian yohohohohoho Evil (sorry for the precisation , but I like my language Kissy ).

Well, my chars are all named "Loth" with some adds to the name (like "Lothz" or "Loth blah blah"), it's just a name that I invented and it doesn't have references to anime. Icon_biggrin
01-08-2009 01:44 PM
Iced Blue Away
The Original Crystal Light

Id have to say Kyoko from Skip Beat fits my priestess. Trys really hard, but still a real ditz.. However get her mad...
[Image: a91c14c995cb7bde9241f0540f54266e1226415190_full.jpg]
[Image: 8d03093be169ae8c6d25ced004cf57251229894273_full.png]
[Image: 06f72e1fc1e8826e4bc6a9ed350132601228715511_full.jpg]
[Image: a69dfabe6c33f5ec8d157f33a670f60a1227182440_full.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2009 07:34 PM by Iced Blue.)
01-10-2009 07:30 PM