Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kiel Hyre Quest Problem
Yukimi Offline
Happy Happy Campers

Kiel Hyre Quest Problem

I have been trying to complete the Kiel Hyre quest earlier today at around 12AM EST. I am already up to the part where I need to collect Black Keycards. Everything went smoothly so far. The only problem I noticed was that earlier in the quest, I was supposed to have obtained an item called "Delivery Package" (Item ID# 7488). This was to be presented to Elly in the Kiel Hyre Academy. When presenting the requested items, most items were sucessfully removed from my inventory. The only exception was the Delivery Package. I cannot deposit this item into storage nor can I get rid of it in any "conventional" way. After looking at the quest walkthrough on IRO Wiki, I noticed that the item does not get mentioned again. I concluded that this item should also be removed after talking to Elly.

My request is that, is it possible for the GMs to remove this item for me or suggest any way to get rid of this item. I do not mind it being in storage or anywhere else - just not on my character. Otherwise, I'll be carrying dead weight around with me due to a possible glitch in the quest... (I cannot say for sure yet.)

My in-game name is Yukimi. Your help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Icon_biggrin
01-07-2009 02:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Kiel Hyre Quest Problem

Can I suggest you finish teh quest first? To make sure you really don't need it anymore or there after? Because I believe quest Item should be used in the quest. It shouldn't be that heavy either.

Then after finishing it, if its still there, sure a GM will take the item.

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
01-07-2009 02:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Hmm I don't remember when this items get taken, but how about you finish the quest entirely, and then if you still have it you can trade me and I'll take it, you can also ask GM-Aki she has the level to trade it too.

Edit: Ninjaed o.o

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
01-07-2009 02:46 PM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

They get taken near the beginning, they're the ingredients for Elly's Cookies. This worked fine for me just last night though >_>

I would suggest that maybe you forgot to talk to the Windmill Owner in Lighthalzen (You trade the delivery package from Cezu for another one) but then it'd be REALLY WEIRD that she took your other items.

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
01-07-2009 06:07 PM
Yukimi Offline
Happy Happy Campers

Okay, I have finished the quest. It appears the item does not get used again. However, after talking to Kiel Hyre, he collects all the extra unneeded items. So, everything is alright now. Thank you. ^_^
01-09-2009 12:19 AM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

^_^ good and congratulations on finishing the quest!

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
01-09-2009 01:06 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply