Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Star Gladiator Guide
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

Star Gladiator Guide

I've decided to post this since people usually asks me about SG and erm I'm kinda lazy and don't like to repeat for 30 minutes each explaining everything Sweat, which led to this.

I don't ever level at Culverts, but I usually level at spores, since they drop easy and are easy to start off with since you already have around 300 novi pots to start with. So this is what I'd say.

12-until you get less than 1%: One left of payon on spores with either counter or whirlwind kick. Make sure you get level 10 running first, make yourself your own party, kihop 5, get mild wind to seven, which is basically very important. Don't forget flying side kick/break fall.

40-55ish: If you have whirlwind, go wolves and mob.

55-70: You can either go metaling or stay at wolves. Or go for leaf cats.

71-85: Mi Gaos. Make them your targets of the moon, and kill them like they just ate your last french fry. (Lunar map)

86-99: If you have your anti-kasa gears, go, set up your map and stuff, and kill. You can get a lot of money from Staff of Piercings, and also powerleveling guilds like heck, or even leech other people. (Stellar map)

90-99: You can also go to Odins 3 and kill skeggs, and do the same thing basicallys as the kasa plan, exept sell the Odin's Blessings. (Solar map)

PvP: Get counter kick for the 100% chance to hit if you have a mythical lion's mask, since once you stun em, it's over.

Notes: Demon isn't as bad after a little. And parties without maps and gears will be pretty hard, and you'll most likely be useless. You can also MvP easy with these characters, but I'm not sure how people MvP. I'm personally a PvP person.

Tips: Get your lunar heat, and run against the mi gaos or put them in the corner and just stand there, it'll kill them. I'd advice getting a lot of fish if you're planning on heating. 2sp per hit and hit like every .1 second is ganna drain you out.

Who's good to party with:

Combo monks if you have the friend of the SNS skill
Agi bard
Priest or HP perferably
A tank (LK or pally)
Taekwon branch (Get a soul linker with a SG link and a priest class for ice titan rapage)
Proff if you can't afford fish and need one sp slave for skeggs or kasas

Weapons:

Book [3]: Best for slotting
Bible [2]: Nice for casual uses
The elemental [3]s: U. S. E. L. E. S. S. You have warm wind for a reason.
Giant Encyclopedia [2]: Probably the best. Ganna be hard finding one and over upping one.
Book of the Apocalypse: Pretty useless.
Hardcover Book [1]: Meh. Not bad, not good.
Ledger of Death [2]: /rice Best. Ever. Possibly solo Bio 3 too. Best.
Sage's Diary [2]: It's ok, but not the best in the world, due to MvP, 1/6 the chance of it spawning, and over upping pretty much almost impossible.
Tablet [1]: Worse than Hardcover Book.

[Image: monkey.png]

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
01-09-2009 06:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kirby_Z Offline
The Kirbster

RE: Star Gladiator Guide

This guide fails in the possible builds that can be done (statwise) dont give up your build but give a direction of where it's heading. The skill part is also a bit scrambled. It's nice of you to give a little help but if you gonna do it dont leave more Qs than As. I've done MANY TKs and SL but never a SK and tough the leveling spots are nice to have from a SK user the rest of the guide is,... lets say, incomplete. Icon_biggrin

Proud Member Of The Nya Nya Crew
[Image: nyanya.jpg][Image: 51000806.png]
Nya Nya Crew - ¥†‡ Hero's #1 Social Non Woe Guild ‡†¥
01-11-2009 11:32 PM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

Any ways to improve it? = )

I'll always take suggestions, and probably try it XD

01-31-2009 04:03 AM
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

Monkey Feet Wrote:The elemental [3]s: U. S. E. L. E. S. S. You have warm wind for a reason.

what's that stand for cause it's an acronym.

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
01-31-2009 04:48 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Erm... Elemental 3 slotted books got higher attack power than book3, is easier to obtain, and it's exactly that you can use warm wind to override their element, it's better than regular book3.

Guide itself can use more details if you want to improve it. For example, equipment can be expanded to not just cover weapons. Even if choices are limiting, there's still quite a few ways for the defensive gear options for the SG. Also, "set up your map and stuff, and kill. " is not very specific or helpful... those who understands it, don't need the guide. Those who do need the guide, don't understand how do you exactly do that.

01-31-2009 04:53 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

3s ele books...they're implemented? i thought they hadn't been yet, hmm. i'll need to look in to those later for when i do end up using a book >.>;;
01-31-2009 11:37 AM
Kirby_Z Offline
The Kirbster

YOu can add the best places to level, like:

Level 1-10 Training Grounds
Level 11-30 Culverts 2 (Kill everything)
Level 31-50 Wolves (job chage at Jlvl 40)
Level 51-7x Metalling
ect.. ect..

What gear is needed, what mob drops it, and at what level is good to go and hunt for them.

Proud Member Of The Nya Nya Crew
[Image: nyanya.jpg][Image: 51000806.png]
Nya Nya Crew - ¥†‡ Hero's #1 Social Non Woe Guild ‡†¥
01-31-2009 11:31 PM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

RE:??Star Gladiator Guide

Kirby_Z Wrote:YOu can add the best places to level, like:

Level 1-10 Training Grounds
Level 11-30 Culverts 2 (Kill everything)
Level 31-50 Wolves (job chage at Jlvl 40)
Level 51-7x Metalling
ect.. ect..

What gear is needed, what mob drops it, and at what level is good to go and hunt for them.

Well, the training ground thing SHOULD be common sense.

I don't really feel like the Culverts 2 thing is better than spores (which there are more of) and willows.

But yea, thyat's always an option.

Why'd you change below Jlvl 50 on anything unless you're becoming a SL?

The gear thing is a great idea, thanks, I'll add it as soon as I can, but I usually don't even use any special gear in the begining for my TKs, only using a guard and US+panty, so basically, it would be SG items only really. = P

Just remember I was usually really broke, so that's why I usually never used anything exept those cheap affordable/comes with change items.

I'll change this later on probably, since I need to sleep X( Bad.

Mythical lion mask is pretty much a must unless you have some special hatters/other extreme hats, but that'll usually take some time. = P

Getting great armor/wings will take some time too, so yea. = P

We all know where we get most of those. XD

Any items you'd suggest?

01-31-2009 11:59 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

lol....

no.
02-01-2009 12:08 AM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

Oh, didn't see those above Kirby_Z's, need to do that thing everyone hates.

Kohana: I dunno = P

Ayu: As you said, the ones that are new to this is probably new to the game or restarting this server with new character. Those books are usually 500k to buy and 200k per try to slot? I've tried like 8 times, at 20% since it's B rating or something right?

Money waster. Book [3]'s will always be [3]s without extra tries with 20%. And obiously better imo.

Frogboy: Haven't been to the slotter that lately? X(

02-01-2009 12:14 AM