Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for the "right" guild.
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

Exclamation Looking for the "right" guild.

Well, Im not sure if I am allowed to post "looking for guild" threads here, so If I am not allowed to, sorry in advanceIcon_wink

I am still very new to RO (level 3x on my main), so I am definitely not looking for guilds that expect me to get 99 within the first hour of joining (or something along those linesLaugh ). It would be nice to join a guild with at least a few experienced players, so that I would be able to ask for help when I need it.

I am 18, and currently in college, so I have to limit my play time between that, homework, friends, etc. So a guild that doesn't require me to be at every single event would be nice. I will definitely try to be at as many events as I can, but I definitely won't be able to make every single one.

Most importantly though, I am looking for a group of friends. I would love to be in a guild with people around my age (or at least act around my age), that like to have fun, are talkative, and just cool people to hang out with.Icon_cool

So, are there any guilds out there that fit my criteria (or at least some of it)?Icon_biggrin
01-11-2009 10:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Looking for the "right" guild.

Heh, I would suggest talking to the Bamboo Squad guild, they seem to fit a lot of the requirements you are looking for, since it sounds like WoE doesn't interest you anyway.

Good luck in your search, hope you find a good guild home :D

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
01-11-2009 10:39 PM
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

RE:??Looking for the "right" guild.

Aaronock Wrote:Heh, I would suggest talking to the Bamboo Squad guild, they seem to fit a lot of the requirements you are looking for, since it sounds like WoE doesn't interest you anyway.

Good luck in your search, hope you find a good guild home :D

Actually, I am interested in WoE, I just don't think that at my current level I would be of any useIcon_biggrin.

Oh yeah, I guess I should of named what jobs my chars are (or will have).

My main (for now), is a 3x Gunslinger - Name: Arman

I plan on having a Champ at a later stage - Name: Ryuhi

And then, for my last character, I am still trying to choose between a pally or sinx - Name: Kulluminatii
01-11-2009 10:43 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

Geonosis seems to have a curse over it -_-

but join if you so feel like it ^~^

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
01-11-2009 11:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

RE:??Looking for the "right" guild.

Motenai_Ronin Wrote:Geonosis seems to have a curse over it -_-

but join if you so feel like it ^~^

Lol, what do you mean by a curse?Icon_suprised

Is it like...the Ring...where once you join, in exactly 7 days your brutally murderedIcon_eek

If so, I think I'll pass. =)
01-11-2009 11:33 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

mebe, but i only know of like 1/3rd of my guild thats still active Icon_biggrin some i only recruited recently too

mebe its my fault cause some of these people are like completely on the opposite half of the globe xD

but neways, if its random talk or helpful advice y'want I'll always give you my 2 zeny

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
01-11-2009 11:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

Lol, oh ok. Well, I will be sure to keep your guild in mind Motenai_Ronin, you sound like a fun person to hang out with, hopefully the other members of your guild are too Icon_biggrin
01-11-2009 11:42 PM
Culex Offline
Cucu / Lolibug o_o

You're very much welcome in Bamboo Squad, we do have a few woers (including myself) and a castle that we are currently holding (aldebaran). We have new players and a few veterans, so hopefully it will be easy for you to make friends Icon_smile.

Note that we don't force people to woe so you don't need to stress about that. I'm still at school myself + a job and I know it can be hard to always be there ;P

You can check out this thread for informations :

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4684

See you soon Ok

[Image: sig2vr9.gif]

vote vote vote VOTE!! 0_0

Top100 - Top200
01-11-2009 11:51 PM
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

WoE in Aldebaran, isn't that the WoE that doesn't allow trans/extended classes? If so, so much for my GS Icon_biggrin

Besides that, you guys do seem to fit what I am looking for, and I do believe I've seen some of your members in RO, a pretty lively bunch =P.
01-11-2009 11:57 PM
Kaoreii Offline
I wonder as I wander out under the sky

Angel Empire likes people~ We're WoE active, we do lotsa parties, help our members level, have a vent for random chattering, ect. We've got losta people with extensive RO experience - we are the oldest active guild on the server. Ok And our members are more than willing to help out with build / leveling advice :D

True story - we will never ever pressure you to level. :D All the guild level-pressuring falls onto me, since I'm the Queen of Lazy. ( took me two years to trans one character... Sweat ) They're too busy yelling "LIZ LEVEL!!!! GOOOOO!!! " to bother anyone else. x3

Our members are mature ( except Remi, but he fails and only comes on for WoE sometimes ) and we're all about having funtimes.

So if you're interested ask for Liz or Kao on @main. Or if you just wanna talk, even if you don't end up joining AE.

No1 Good luck finding the right guild for you~

[Image: tHkNZ.gif]
01-12-2009 12:04 AM