Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CelestialheRO ~recruits~
thaibabylao Offline

CelestialheRO ~recruits~

So after so long of complaining from all my guild members ill finally make this post (and since the server is down ahahha)
Well the guild leader is me, Buddha and i started this guild not to long ago and started out just for fun, friends social players who like to acually play with other players, parties, and hate playing alone, leveling alone, and getting bored. we are lvl 10 guild with no dramma, nice guild who love to help each other with quests, leveling, hunting ect. We..(mainly me) love hunting mvps all day, we do as many as we can daily, and love power training! There is usually always someone online (they really dont ever sleep). I dont push woe so u dont have to be woe active, dont really matter what lvl you are as long as your not a prontera chat bug sitting in prontera chatting all day. We like to work together as a team and push everyone to trans and keep people in party lvl range. I do prefer u have a trans class since i love doing Than Tower, bio lab 3, Thors, and mvp hunting all the time.
Rules? Keep dramma out of the guild, no emo players please.
respect all the players, and play nice
I been around for over a year, and my main players is my high priest currently 92 and champ lvl 94. We do some bloody branch parties, and i love to power train my members! (taking acolytes and mages to nameless ) thats always fun and on daily, everyday, evening, night and very active, along with most of my members. if u you a noob, just starting, not into woe, love to play for fun, hit us up. U will usually find us in Louyang and most of the members have inviting powers. u can usually find Silent~ running around in prontera, 97 sinx along with HayateCross also sitting around in pront making faces at everyone lol so holla at them if your not around. I have many classes i use, so im very fimliar with pretty much all the classes, builds, ect only cuzz i use most of them lol so dont be afraid to ask me for tips. So if u like to do big stuff with the big boys, and love parties, power leveling, super active members, friendly, funny, we are for you ^_^
01-13-2009 05:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Silent Offline

RE: CelestialheRO ~recruits~

To keep it short... we are a fun guild ^_^
01-13-2009 06:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

RE: CelestialheRO ~recruits~

YOU POWERTRAIN LITTLE ALCOS AND MAGES!? Sign my alcos up please >: D

[Image: monkey.png]