Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Novice wing bug?
Spire Offline

Novice wing bug?

Ok.. this might sound very very crazy of me.

:: Possible Spoiler?? ::

I was collecting Iron ore for the Novice wing quest.??I had 3 the second time this happened.??I would die, so I could sell items to the npc. Suddenly when I return to hunt more iron ore, I notice the ore from my inventory is missing.??

I would very much like this checked out, I've been doing this quest for 4 hours.. and I have to re-hunt ALL my iron ore.??Please check into this.

And I am 100% sure I did not vendor my iron.

VaIor: Paladin 9x/6x, Valor: High Priest 99/70, Valor's Chemist: Creator 9x/6x, Weaver: Clown 99/70, Blank: Stalker 9x/6x, Spire: Sniper 9x/6x
Current project: Farming zeny to buy stuff to put my cards in! Whistle

I am a proud member of The 'Wine Brewing Society'. If you are interested in joining, look for a representative in aldebaran. Or make a post in our guilds forum thread!
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2009 04:17 AM by Spire.)
01-15-2009 04:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kirby_Z Offline
The Kirbster

RE: Novice wing bug?

You sure you didn't sold them?

Proud Member Of The Nya Nya Crew
[Image: nyanya.jpg][Image: 51000806.png]
Nya Nya Crew - ¥†‡ Hero's #1 Social Non Woe Guild ‡†¥
01-15-2009 03:16 PM
Rika Offline
Angel of Infinity

You probably did sell them regardless of how sure you believe you didn't sell them =/ I'll make a novice and help you make the wings later.

[Image: livingcolor.jpg][Image: soulessence.jpg]
Angel Empire♥
Rika[Assassin Cross]    -    Aorie[High Priest]
01-15-2009 06:51 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Sorry I'd be tempted to say like them, unless you dropped them in the hole (it takes the item you drop), items don't disappear and the potato seller is really just a buy/vend npc, it can't take items others than those you vend to her.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
01-15-2009 10:39 PM
destroika Offline

I've never done that quest so I don't know how much iron ore you have to collect... but doesn't iron ore sell for like 35z a piece? (I'm not sure since I always keep it for my smith). Anyway, if you had to collect a lot, you'd probably have a lot of zeny if you accidentally sold it.
01-18-2009 04:28 AM
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

RE:??Novice wing bug?

destroika Wrote:I've never done that quest so I don't know how much iron ore you have to collect... but doesn't iron ore sell for like 35z a piece? (I'm not sure since I always keep it for my smith). Anyway, if you had to collect a lot, you'd probably have a lot of zeny if you accidentally sold it.

The price is not the problem.
The wing quest is made entirely inside of the Novice grounds.
01-18-2009 04:41 AM
destroika Offline

RE: ??Novice wing bug?

Kretzer Wrote:
destroika Wrote:I've never done that quest so I don't know how much iron ore you have to collect... but doesn't iron ore sell for like 35z a piece? (I'm not sure since I always keep it for my smith). Anyway, if you had to collect a lot, you'd probably have a lot of zeny if you accidentally sold it.

The price is not the problem.
The wing quest is made entirely inside of the Novice grounds.

If I understand correctly, the confusion is what happened to iron ore. It was collected, but then disappeared. The only ways I know that it can disappear are by 1) selling, 2) drop on ground and wait a few minutes 3) game glitch. You're sure you didn't sell it, and the GM's are sure it's not bugged so that only leaves you dropping it on the ground and it disappeared. Somehow I doubt that happened because I think you would have seen it on the ground. The only way to be positive if it was sold is by looking at your current zeny. If you only have a little zenny, then it was probably a glitch. If you have a lot for a novice at your level, then it was probably sold be accident.

This is simply my train of thought as I understand the situation.
01-18-2009 04:59 AM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

This quest requires a.... nice amount of zeny for a novice, anyway. So a few lots of 35z extra are not going to be noticed if they have been collecting towards the zeny part already.

Inasad
stop doing dickers
01-18-2009 05:21 AM