Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WoE Thread
KohakuSan Offline
<3 Hill Lions!

RE: WoE Thread

Boom isn't stronger though, even spamming, but it's great against ranged and for status, like it always was used for.

Adding to my last post, if refine affected spiral in a decent way it'd be so much better.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2009 02:14 AM by KohakuSan.)
01-16-2009 02:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

that's just as absurd as hoping that int actually does more differences than 500 dmg for falcon assault, Kohaku. But I didn't really look at how spiral works for refinement. I only know that str hardly matters at all for spiral.

01-16-2009 02:16 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

We were there the whole WoE. We bounced around to castles, wherever people were fighting - but we were definitely around for the entire WoE.

As for the not fighting people before the emp room part, I entirely agree. However, our presence in WoE today had nothing to do with castles. It's become clear after the first few WoE's that things have changed on the server. Until we grow and get more members, we find ourselves a tad too outnumbered to hold a castle by ourselves. =oP So when only approximately 4 people were on 2 minutes before WoE we decided we'd just go with the intention of only fighting random people. XD Which to that end, worked great. Who knows, maybe we'll start to merit some attention again if we start to be annoying enough. Icon_wink

By the way, just to tack onto the spiral discussion. Str and refinement do effect it...but such a negligible amount I wouldn't worry about it. Weapon weight is the vast majority of the formula, and why I strongly despise spiral - especially post nerf. It's still a lot more DPS then spear boom. Which I'd only use that if the target was out of range of spiral and behind traps or something.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2009 02:30 AM by Alexander.)
01-16-2009 02:24 AM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

if you think LK doesnt do any damage, which is kinda true, then wouldnt you want to stick to the functionality of a high damage 1 second delay long rage attack?

brocca spear boom is almost as strong as spiral DPS wise anyway so might as well not waste converters by carrying both.

alexander graces my thread with his presence Icon_razz

spiral is not *alot* stronger than spear boom. DPS is like 400-500 more at best if you use a good weapon.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2009 02:38 AM by teOx.)
01-16-2009 02:24 AM
KohakuSan Offline
<3 Hill Lions!

I didn't say LK doesn't do any damage, we just can't do the best damage like edp sinx or a double bolt. Either way, we can kill people even not doing that much damage.
Anyway, spiral'ing is mostly when on Bragi, turning it into an awesome DPS. If not, just BB and boom, like I do most of the time.

@Ayu - Actually, Str influences almost the same as Refine, meaning, almost nothing.
01-16-2009 02:48 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Double bolt fails hard in most servers actually, this one makes me lol that it actually works so effectively against so many. Most servers its play FS or don't even go to WoE.

So actually LK>Prof at dmg just here its weird ;P

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
01-16-2009 02:55 AM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

RE:??WoE Thread

KohakuSan Wrote:I didn't say LK doesn't do any damage, we just can't do the best damage like edp sinx or a double bolt.
hehehe
01-16-2009 03:32 AM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

RE:??WoE Thread

Rykugen Wrote:in pvp maybe.

in woe the people dying to it would have died to something else very soon most likely.

or it was bragi'd

o_o

??

Is this an OP or is it that forum bug?

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
01-16-2009 03:39 AM
KohakuSan Offline
<3 Hill Lions!

I thought they hurted people, I see many people dying for it. lol
01-16-2009 03:45 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

As I said, this server is weird and bolter prof actually...works...semi decently o.O

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
01-16-2009 12:41 PM