Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Crash error . help please
Phobeter Offline
Fighter

RE: Crash error . help please

i'm not exactly sure where I was, but i don't think it matters, its doing the same thing with all my characters now. I think I'll need to completely uninstall and delete all my RO stuff, then redownload and reinstall it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fighter------Knight
Phobeter---- Wizzard
Drigs-------- Gunslinger
Kage Maru--- Thief
Black Mage-- Mage
White Mage- Acolyte
01-26-2009 04:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

i posted a while back a program called Valhalla Client Patcher which although i haven't tried patching kRO or Sakray in a while (will do that shortly after this post), it should still work and get all the patches for both of those clients.

once i verify that it is working still i'll make a new thread and hopefully it'll get stickied with the link to the patcher which i will put on mediashare.

edit: well either i'm fully patched or like what was mentioned before, the servers have been blocked off, but the client patcher didn't work. looks like doing a heRO full install will be the best method to getting all necessary files.
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2009 11:48 AM by Frogboy.)
01-26-2009 11:44 AM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

RE:??Crash error . help please

Frogboy Wrote:edit: well either i'm fully patched or like what was mentioned before, the servers have been blocked off, but the client patcher didn't work. looks like doing a heRO full install will be the best method to getting all necessary files.

Exactly. Go check your patch2.txt, and I'm sure you'll find it at 27th or 28th November 2008. ;D

And doesn't the full heRo install STILL need to be patched?

IfeellikeIamabrokenrecord.:<

Inasad
stop doing dickers
01-26-2009 12:43 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

The heRO full installer contains all the necessary official files to play now, of course it's best to update sakray from time to time, in preparation for future update, but in essentials no you don't need to patch sakray now to play with the full installer.

You should always run the heRO patcher however, to keep up to date with the latest custom server updates.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
01-27-2009 08:56 PM
LonelyBoy Offline

Run the sarkay patch and heRO patch until the latest to avoid getting any error Icon_biggrin
02-01-2009 02:56 AM