Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Jailed List
Former-GM-Auron Offline
GM-Dolly supreme

RE: Jailed List

This is not the good topic to start having a discution on this, thank you. Icon_wink

The Legendary Joe Wrote:
Kaoreii Wrote:auron-sama is the forum cleaner :D
Dolly Extrodinair, GM of Many sizes, and Forum Janitor =o
That's me. Icon_biggrin[Image: GM-Auron.gif]
06-25-2007 02:33 AM
Find all posts by this user
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Just as Auron said. And I don't think it's worth discussing in another topic, there's no way this server is turning PK.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
06-25-2007 09:35 AM
Former-GM-Hermes Offline
Messenger of God

Who: Nando, Inferno
Duration: til Chocolate can sign on
Why: Server rules state you must speak BASIC english to play on the server. Also, Inferno was very rude such as leaving while I was talking to them. They did not cooperate with the dual client check/bot check. Please remember that "I dont speak english" is not an acceptable excuse for ignoring my questions.
06-25-2007 01:57 PM
Sesshoumaru Offline
Youkai

RE:??Jailed List

Hermes, with regard to jail of Inferno. I would like to know the following one: DO YOU IS CRAZY? Stop and thinks. you goes to give a jail (Inferno) all time? DOES NOT LEARN INGLISH IN 10min MEN! O_O And more, "I dont speak english" is an excuse yes, HE DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU, MAN!! THE WHAT HE IT CAN MAKE? ah, I know, MAGIC! ?Not to cooperate with the verification of cliente/BOT? O_O JESUS CHRIST, GM-HERMES, he not understand you! It made what he could, used emotions and tried to cooperate with you. GM-Hermes, for you an advice: GO TO LEARN WITH GM-PANDORA TO BE GM. Forgive my bad English. I DON'T SPEAK INGLISH. I used the GOOGLE!
IT DOES NOT ARREST ME PLS.
06-29-2007 12:25 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

GM-Hermes was doing his job, that is he was checking for bots and possible dual-clienters. Inferno and Nando (priest sitting in Nif to buff Inferno?) failed to comply with this check.

If you want to play on heRO, you have to adapt to it, it is an international English server. No one is asking for perfect English, but it's important to be able to understand the rules and repect them. Use what means are accessible to you, there are online translators (http://babelfish.altavista.com/) also since you play from a lan house, perhaps you could try to have at least 1 person with basic understand on English to help in such cases. Not speaking the language is also not an excuse to be rude, GM-Hermes was just doing his job he doesn't deserve this.

GM-Chocolate is here to ease up the language barrier problem, but she cannot be online at all time. You should be grateful we are making so much effort to have a united international community.

~ Server Admin ~
06-29-2007 01:00 AM
Sesshoumaru Offline
Youkai

In the truth priest Nando spoke in English with GM-HERMES. And I don't agree when the GM-HERMES says that Inferno would have been rude, had the difficulty of the language. GM-HERMES if precipitated in arresting Inferno and Nando, must have consulted you, (GM-Pandora), first because you know Inferno and you she knows that it does not say NOTHING of English and GM-Chocolate also could decide the problem when was ON. It is not just Nando and Inferno to be imprisoned all this time. PS.: DURING ALL THESE DAYS IT DID NOT APPEAR A GM THAT COULD DECIDE THE SITUATION.

GOOGLE TRANSLATOR IS VERY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
06-29-2007 02:49 AM
Former-GM-Chocolate Offline
Sweet Valentine's Chocolate

Look, I talked to 2 guys to tell inferno to log on later that day, he didn't, I'm not going after him to solve his problem. GM-Hermes is right about jailing him, he should since he is a possible bot. Maybe even doing double clienting. And yes, I'm not going to log in when it's best for you, I'm going to log in when I can, the same goes with every GM, we just can't be online 24/7. I did ask for him to log in on that particular day he was jailed and he didn't show up, and you say that we're irresponsible for not showing up on these days to solve this? Please. Try fiding out what happened first, look at the accusation you're making, you're being rude to hermes just because he's saying something that's true. We can't make exceptions I'm sorry, it doesn't work like this. We are fair with all players. And btw, when I was online, I asked for him or Nando twice on GM text, if you didn't read it, I'm sorry it's not my fault. There were 3 gms online that day, and you can always try main, you didn't at all. So don't blame us for not trying. Things are not going to solve themselves just sitting and waiting for people to do something. I think you should appologize to GM-Hermes, he's doing his job, and he wasn't rushing on jailing anyone.

..:: BR GM ::.. ..:: Player Relation Manager ::.. ..:: Event GM ::..
Vote for heRO :  Top100 top200
06-29-2007 07:49 AM
Sesshoumaru Offline
Youkai

Reply GM-Chocolate:
GM-Hermes was precipitated. This is my opinion.
?he should since he is possible bot. Maybe even doing double clienting?.
As he is possible if Nando and Infern.o had tried to talk with it? It had the difficulty of the language.
?And yes, I'm not going you log in when it's best will be you, I'm going you log in when I can, the same goes with every GM, we just can't be online 24/7?.
THE SAME I SAY FOR YOU. We, players, cannot be on line 24/7.
PS.: GM-Hermes goes to have that to keep Inferno in the arrest, it not yet it learned a basic English. Ops, Me too.
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2007 01:43 PM by Sesshoumaru.)
06-29-2007 01:42 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Sesshoumaru Wrote:THE SAME I SAY FOR YOU. We, players, cannot be on line 24/7.
Yeah but you're the one complaning about that. If a player cannot be online when a gm is on, that is their problem. Inferno was released hours ago by the way so I don't see why you are still complaining. If you have more to voice on the matter have someone help you write it so that it be understandable or PM it to GM-Chocolate in your language.

~ Server Admin ~
06-29-2007 02:21 PM
Sesshoumaru Offline
Youkai

RE:????Jailed List

ah it is, decided problem! he is all wonderful one.
06-29-2007 02:28 PM
Thread Closed