Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zeny Sinks!
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE:??Zeny Sinks!

Ellie Wrote:I usually offer to the guild first, but being an un-WoE and not very PvP-ish, social, full of relatively new people, I sell outside.
*points to Alice card*

Now I just need to get to gypsy so the farming is more downpat. :<

Thus Ellie gets extremely rich selling the wonderfully nice things she finds even as a dancer!

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
01-31-2009 05:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Zeny Sinks!

GM-Ayu Wrote:imho, prices of things going down is a good sign

Sadly, heRO's economy is going into dual curve scenario... instead of one bell curve type for representation of price vs rarity where all items either go up or down together... generally speaking, higher end items is only going higher and higher yet the lower end items are going down. Personally, I would prefer it if all items are lower, but guess because RO itself has no built-in zeny sink while heRO's own zeny sink only works on selective groups, this kind of problem results...

We do have somewhat of a new plan to adjust a few problems first, but don't expect overnight miracles.

quite true, sadly the most noticable is fish and lvl 4 stones where it seems salmons and below rot in vends while dory and nemo can't be bought for less than 5k and 10k respectively now (used to buy at 4k and 8k in huge amounts)... so now the healer gets all muh zeny and not other ppl...

and it seems that the market is also riddled with lower tier cards... Cry waste stove cards used to go for 4 M and i bought some at that price but now i see 1.5M being vended in pron with no buyer... Cry
a few weeks back faye was on main all the time wanting to buy an ED card, but nowadays selling and auction threads can't even help those EDs sell... prices has gone below 10 M from around 13 M...

lvl 4 stones are 13k a piece, yet gold are being vended at 135k and no one seems to buy coz everyone only wants to buy @130k... someone has been vending gold for 145k a piece and i've seen his stock diminishing -> means someone was desperate enough at some point in time to actually buy some at that price...

there also seem to be no market for lvl 4 weapons, so ppl who make them / try to make em are those who use them for themselves and those who do vend them seem to overestimate their worth... so demand for lvl 4 stones (especially those non-"celebrity" lines) are minimal...

and the BBS posts still don't make sense... especially Angra Manyu.. ZOMG...

meh why do i end up giving a market report?

anyhoo, +1 to the GM team for trying their best to make use of misc. items ...

-w-
02-02-2009 11:27 AM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

- Higher items aren't going higher.??Exemple plz.

- Btw the zeny tax from vending doesn't help the economy, I want to sell two +7 survivor's manteau @ 25mil each.??That is a 1mil loss with the tax.??I have to make a thread about them on the forum, and about only half the player base bother checking forum on a regular basis, maybe less.??

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2009 11:40 AM by Général_Argos.)
02-02-2009 11:38 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

i understand your argument general, perhaps i should just say that "higher items are 'rarer' in the market"... haven't seen proper high-tier items vended lately... kinda miss bloody...

B> slotted sunglasses btw... xP

-w-
02-02-2009 05:20 PM
Corporal Offline
Posting Freak

Lol, Bloody's shops are set up in pront right now, actually. =x

IGNs:

Heii - 99/70 Sniper
Limits - 99/50 Knight
Asira - 9x/6x High Priest
Ruins - 99/70 Whitesmith
Meteor - 99/70 Champion
Toy. - 99/6x Assassin Cross
02-04-2009 12:26 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

We got plans for more zeny sinking, don't worry. Evil

And do not underestimate nobility, it has sunk down more zeny than fairy auction ^_^ together they sunk over 2 billion zeny!

As for BBS, a lot of BBS post make sense, those usually go quickly, the ones left are the ridiculous ones, that being said BBS is not meant to sink zeny since it takes none.

Vending tax is fine to me, consider it the fee that you're charge to reach more people, if you don't like it, use other means. XD

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
02-09-2009 10:28 PM