Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Point Of RO?
conch Offline
1 ea

RE: The Point Of RO?

for some reason RO takes my stress away.. plus i love to learn new things in any way, and so yah.. mostly truths that people take for granted Icon_smile

¥[Image: w1z2h5.png]¥
02-03-2009 02:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

The point of Ro for me, is to have fun, but eventually improve my character to be the best and compete against the best. I eventually want to be one of the best and well known HP's here; and for me thats big because coming from servers where donating gives you decent advantage over the person with more skill but doesn't have a MvP card to match.

This server is all about skill, and as long as it stays like that I will continue to hunt monsters for cards for hours, continue to find ways to beat people in pvp and continue going to ToH as a High Priest.

I have that same mindset when I'm at school or work. When I worked at Taco Bell it being hard didn't phase me. Just as long as I did my job well and got that paycheck, my manager could be the meanest,most ugliest,sadistic person in the world. I work around that, and got paid.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
02-03-2009 10:00 PM
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

Well In My point of view on contrary to other people:

*takes a deep breath and straps on a a helmet because of the hoards of flying flames that will Follow*

RO isnt all about woe, theres pvp,mvping,Dungeons,social culturism,Lore and so much more. YES IM ONE OF THOSE WEIRDOES THAT GOES TO PLACES JUST TO ADMIRE THE SCENERY!!!

(example: Louyang Tall Rock,Gonriun and many other places where you can socialize and enjoy the scenery)

In Point Those whom are only playing ro to Woe and only woe are indeed not enjoying the game to the fullest.

*runs and takes cover*

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
02-05-2009 03:18 PM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Ever noticed all the pretty colours in the Bylan floor? =P

Inasad
stop doing dickers
02-05-2009 03:22 PM
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

you mean the bubblezezz? for me its Hats, pretty hats and a chance to relief stress.

When someone calls you a lunatic and the first thing that came to mind is a cute, fluffy, white bunny, you know you've played too much RO.

Welcome to our world.
02-05-2009 05:55 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

You mean all the muddly blues mixed together in Byalan 4-???Its bleh, the music change is horrible too, I hate being there but the cards in four rock, and same goes to five except the exp is decent too...*goes to change Byalan 4-5 music to the 1-3 ones*

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2009 07:47 PM by Aaronock.)
02-05-2009 07:46 PM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Not 4.
Like.. floor 1.
Where Marina is.

If you can't see it, press Alt + D, turn down the texture detail, play for a while, Alt + D again, and turn it back up.

That floor has so many pretties. =)

Inasad
stop doing dickers
02-05-2009 07:53 PM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

I remember before i was on HeRO I was chilling out at this one place in amatsu where there was a huge lake. I was with this random person and I was like, hey the water looks really cool in this game.

I was expecting Piros the 3rd to come out of nowhere and start yellin about graphics and stuff XD.

Some of RO's backgrounds look real cool, I think the best and more relaxed place to be is either outside of amatsu, or comodo.

CHamps asuras are not welcome there
Evil

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
02-05-2009 09:18 PM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

RE:??The Point Of RO?

Bloodbane Wrote:Well In My point of view on contrary to other people:

*takes a deep breath and straps on a a helmet because of the hoards of flying flames that will Follow*

RO isnt all about woe, theres pvp,mvping,Dungeons,social culturism,Lore and so much more. YES IM ONE OF THOSE WEIRDOES THAT GOES TO PLACES JUST TO ADMIRE THE SCENERY!!!

(example: Louyang Tall Rock,Gonriun and many other places where you can socialize and enjoy the scenery)

In Point Those whom are only playing ro to Woe and only woe are indeed not enjoying the game to the fullest.

*runs and takes cover*

Heh, I can agree to some extent. I still really enjoy playing Guild Wars for the scenery (I don't enjoy PvP there or GvG, though, simply because I don't appreciate the mechanics outside of PvM [PvE]). In RO, though, I mainly socialize through a Ventrillo server or guild/party chat. Since that's how I socialize, I'd prefer to be off grinding rather than sitting in town (not that I'm judging you, that's just how I am). I don't appreciate the lore in this game (but I do understand what you mean).

I don't think RO is ALL about WoE, but like I said I wouldn't PvM much in general if it didn't exist. I like collecting things (not to the extent that Namine does, but still). But that just isn't enough for me. I'm sort of a perfectionist when it comes to playing some of my characters. I want my Full Support Professor to be one of the best on the server (still missing my Nimble Orlean's /sobIcon_wink, etc etc but I only stay motivated to do anything by the fact that it will make me better in WoE. So, while I don't share your views about this particular game, I don't think they're totally invalid, either Icon_biggrin

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
02-05-2009 09:33 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

real life has better sceneries. trust me. -.-
02-05-2009 09:48 PM