Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
7-11: Bringing convenience and value to you, every day.
The Big Boss Offline
CEO of 7-11

7-11: Bringing convenience and value to you, every day.

The Seven & I Holdings Corporation is pleased to thank our customers for so many months of great business and, in return, would like to pass some of our record profits back to the consumer.??Thanks to the overwhelming success of some of our recent item introductions and a new supplier deal, we're announcing a permanent price cap on some of our high-volume items.

Unlike shops which pretend to be all about selling things for as cheap as they can, but immediately return to 7-11's everyday good prices as soon as there's a chance, your neighbourhood 7-11 is implementing a permanent price cut for some of our high-volume products such as fwings and concentration potions.??From now on, fwings will never be more expensive than 46z, and concentration potions will never be more than 679z in any of our shops.??Bwings, too, will see a permanent price cap of 279z, all the time, everywhere*.

We will always make sure to sell at the local rate on these necessary items, however unlike other shops which only talk loudly about price, we guarantee a maximum price on these items.??At 7-11, we don't lie to you that we're out to sell as cheaply as we can but return to 1z below shop cost as soon as there's nobody competing.??We guarantee a maximum price for you, well below shop cost, and we stick to it even if there's nobody else around.??No other retailer in Rune-Midgard guarantees this price cap, despite disingenuous claims to the contrary.

At 7-11, we realize you're a busy hero, always looking for convenience in your day, and we don't think you're in a trance and not aware of good value.??We strive to deliver that convenience to you at a price that is both fair and profitable, so we can always continue to keep shops fully stocked with new, useful items to enhance your day, not just a cart full of bargain-basement throwaway items..... as long as there's someone watching.

7-11: The Real Deal?

*As this is a revolutionary new deal, please allow 24 hours for individual 7-11 branches to make the necessary price adjustments.

7-11 : The first chain on HeRO, since 2008.
02-10-2009 02:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ZackFireblade Offline

RE: 7-11: Bringing convenience and value to you, every day.

Dear 7-11 proprietors,

As a fellow merchant, I respect your efforts to bring quality and convenience to the heroes of Rune-Midgard. However, after carefully reviewing your proposal here, I see you making a potentially grave mistake, that I feel I must warn you about, for your own good, and for the good of all venders.

If I have read your proposal correctly, you are stating that you intent to vend the common, yet extremely useful "fly wing" at a price of no more than 46 zeny, for the rest of your existence. Analysis of this price reveals that this is only 1 zeny higher than the NPC price, given a merchant's dicount at maximum level. I have seen shops on other servers do this, and I must warn you that selling at this price will destroy the marketability of this item!

You have to realize that by selling at this low a price, it becomes nearly impossible for other merchants to remain competitive and still make a profit on these items. As a result, you, who claim to care for the heroes of Rune-Midgard, are in fact destroying a part of their livelihood.

I hope that you will consider this friendly advice from a colleague of the trade, and reconsider a price that is fair not only to your customers, but to the economy.

Thank you for your time in reading this, and have a nice day.

Sincerely,

The Pharmacy

HibikiTheAlchemist:  9x/5x Biochemist
~~Rose:  99 Lif (First homunc on heRO to evolve!)
Hibiki:  95/50 Brewer alt
Rogue Skye: 91/50 Dagger Rogue/Farming alt
Blueberry Poring: 8x Monk
Arrow Chucker: 7x Bard
Shotgun Sinner: 7x Shotgun/Launcher Gunslinger
Rapid Fire Redemption: 7x Revolver/Gatling Gunslinger
02-11-2009 04:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Corporal Offline
Posting Freak

Psst. Rogues and Stalkers get a better discount.

IGNs:

Heii - 99/70 Sniper
Limits - 99/50 Knight
Asira - 9x/6x High Priest
Ruins - 99/70 Whitesmith
Meteor - 99/70 Champion
Toy. - 99/6x Assassin Cross
02-11-2009 06:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Big Boss Offline
CEO of 7-11

The Seven & I Holdings Corporation would like to publicly state that they are not currently, nor at any point in the past, supplied by ne'er-do-wells or pirates. The Corporation maintains a firm stand against piracy and brigandry of all types and does not take these matters lightly.

Yours in the Law of the Sea,
The Seven & I Holdings Corporation

02-11-2009 03:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Big Boss Offline
CEO of 7-11

The Seven & I Holdings Corporation would like to thank the vendors of Rune-Midgard for their input regarding the new pricing structure found at all the exceptionally-convenient 7-11 locations worldwide, and reiterate that these changes have in fact been done with the consumer and profitability firmly in mind.??These changes were necessary as recently, a number of 7-11 branches have reported that certain unreputable shops have publicly claimed they are foremost about bringing deals to the community yet only define "deals" as 1z below what 7-11 charges.??If a supply is late and a normally-well-stocked, conveniently-located 7-11 runs out of stock of an item, these disreputable vendors immediately raise their prices to 1z below tool shop prices yet still claim to be about price.

The Seven & I Holdings Corporation feels this is blatant false advertising and misleads the consumer into thinking that these shops are about savings when, in fact, they are mindlessly piggy-backing on the hard work done by 7-11 and other responsible chains like the Pharmacy, while advertising the prices of a shop that is no cheaper than the everyday good value of 7-11.??These shops only stand for misleading advertising and irresponsible sales and the Seven & I Holdings Corporation feels that this is unfair to the consumer.??If these low-value clones are allowed to continue, it will directly affect not only the profit margins of 7-11, but of all responsible vendors in Rune-Midgard.

The Seven & I Holdings Corporation realizes that certain shops may make a small amount of money on certain items, and in no way wishes to cut into the overall profitability of a chain, however the extensive market analysis done over a long period of time has shown that no shop should see a serious decrease in profitability unless they have chosen to only compete with 7-11, purely on the price of high-volume, low-margin items.??Trials of these prices have seen no profitability decrease at 7-11s worldwide.??We remind the vendors that choose to directly compete with 7-11 on these items that 7-11 is a worldwide commercial organization and will successfully retain its market share, as it has in the past, using all legal means available.

7-11: The Real Deal?

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2009 03:29 PM by The Big Boss.)
02-11-2009 03:28 PM