Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lost Season 5 chat tiem [spoilers expected, duh!]
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

Lost Season 5 chat tiem [spoilers expected, duh!]

well there really isn't a better section for this, but oh well, GMs can move it if they need to.

anyway, i'd like to have this space to comment on what has happened so far in this season of Lost. your reactions, expectations, anticipations, etc.

right now i won't post any comments other than it's only been 5 freaking episodes and it's so much more suspenseful than the past 4 seasons, at least in my opinion of course.

also, as a mere sidenote, bloody, caste haste on my time pl0x. i have to work wednesdays so i don't get to watch the episode until thursday night on abc.com since i don't have dvr or nothin fancy Icon_sad
02-14-2009 07:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Lost Season 5 chat tiem [spoilers expected, duh!]

I also have to wait Thursday to watch them, the wait is long. We should have lost daily, a week is too much!

That being said I think it's a shame there is a lack of communication between the various writing team, episodes were being written kinda simultaneously and sometimes there's discrepancies between them. Episodes written by the real makers of the show are better, but they few and far between, like only the first one of the season and next episode I think, or the one after that.

So what do you think happened to the people after john fixed the wheel? Did the time flash stop ? If so, "when"?

And where the hell are Rose and Bernard? D: They can't have died on the beach from the arrow shower with the other red shirts, they're important! And important characters don't die anonymously, when they do die there is a purpose and they make a dramatic scene about it! I demand to know what's going on with them!

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
02-16-2009 07:35 PM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

weren't rose and bernard separated from the group during that event. as to where they could have gone, i don't really know, maybe they'll explain that in this upcoming episode.

as far as the wheel, i believe it did stop the flashes, which would be the only way for elouise to be able to pinpoint a location to send the Oceanic 6. the device that elouise was using, the swinging pendulum, essentially was pinpointing a specific time, and location of where the island would be. also something interesting to note is that to the 6 the island disappeared, which assumes the island moves, though that could very much be possible anyway, similar to the way the earth's tectonic plates shift when causing an earthquake.

and my question to you is after the final flash sending john off the island, where do you think he ended up? we obviously know where his final destination is, but what of the events preceeding that leading up to that point, much like ben's plot advancement.
02-17-2009 01:10 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

He probably ended up some random place, Ben ended up in Tunesia, if I had to take a wild and completely random guess I say he ends up in a blizzard somewhere in the north europe. Also, I bet he will have a hard time, with his legs and all one of them having a shard of whatever in it not to mention maybe he will be paralyzed again, seems the creators of the show like to make John suffer, a lot. So I expect to see him struggle. There's an upcoming episode called "The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham" so I assume we'll learn allllllll about that then, it's the one in 2 weeks I think.

What do you think to the theory that Ben killed John? Or how do you think he died?

~ Server Admin ~
02-17-2009 06:05 PM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

hmm just to make you aware, that "shard" sticking out of his leg, that was bone, quite painful if you ask me.

as far as ben killing john, i really don't think ben did. i would be more inclined to say mr. whitmore killed john, though we won't really know that until that episode in a couple weeks most likely. one of the main reasons i don't think it's ben, is that john ends up in los angeles and jack speaks at the funeral service. ben wasn't around at the time. he knew of john's death, but ben wasn't really keeping much of a low profile, especially enlisting sayid to help do his dirty assassination work.
02-18-2009 02:34 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Oh so it's a bone, ouch, the writers really like to pick on john lol

As for Ben, I believe him capable of it, he'll do anything to get his way, maybe him and lock had a disagreement.

~ Server Admin ~
02-19-2009 06:56 AM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

oh boy, this new episode....oh man, it explains quite a bit. i won't spoil anything for you cuz i know you haven't watched it yet panda
02-19-2009 04:35 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Quote:weren't rose and bernard separated from the group during that event. as to where they could have gone, i don't really know, maybe they'll explain that in this upcoming episode.

Who took the Zodiac Icon_suprised ?

As for the last Episode 316.. Why is Hurley is on the plane? Why does he have a guitar? I think Charlie gave him a visit and convinced him to go back. He asked him to bring a guitar along because.. they have to recreate as much of the first crash as possible?

Ben is all beat up because ...? I think he went to see his old friend "Widmore". But who knows X_x

Kate is kinda obvious? Aaron is being held hostage and Kate is being manupilated? Not enough information to go on about this =(

Sayed.. Jin.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA need the next episode T_T
02-19-2009 06:14 PM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

it's possible rose and bernard took it, but how they got back to the beach is a mystery.

regarding hurley, how he got out of his predicament at prison (possible explanation of why ben was all beat up) is quite mysterious, though the guitar makes sense with a charlie visit, and don't forget the blindfold on the plane that he wears, i believe charlie also did the same.

as to how sayid got there, it's obvious he's playing part of kate. as to whether he did do something to be in that position is not known yet.

and with the deal with kate, yeah that's easy enough to see, though not entirely sure if ben had something to do with that or not.

i also thought after seeing ben all beat up that he went to see Mr. Charles Whitmore, or one of his cronies found ben. i honestly don't remember if there was anyone on the plane that was beat up when they got on oceanic 815? possibly sawyer? but i don't think so. Also, that last bit with Jin, omg was that all trippy. something definitely happened when John replaced the wheel.
02-19-2009 08:11 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

I think the zodiac was gone before they were in a different era. Oh and remember the pyrogue had a water bottle from that airline, the one they took in 316, so maybe the ones shooting at sawyer and his gang were the other oceanic, would be ironic.

Hurley speaks to the dead, he either spoke with charlie, or perhaps lock which is dead now.

Ben at the church/lamppost said he had a "loose end" to tie, an unfinished business, a promise he made to an old friend. I think he went to kill penny, he told widmore he would kill his daughter, I hope Desmond beat the crap out of him! D:

Kate being manipulated sounds about right, something to do with aaron for sure, she's all motherly now and would sacrifice herself for him.

So I guess the losties are all in the 80s now, dharma-era, this would be fun, will give us info on that. My guess is when john stopped the wheel thats where it ended up, no longer flashing, just stuck there.

~ Server Admin ~
02-20-2009 02:08 PM