Rouge/Stalker
Alchemist/Creator
Blacksmith/Whitesmith
Priest/High Pirest
Knight/LordKnight
Crusader/Paladin
Extended/Novice/Super Novice
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Worst Class for ToH?
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

RE: Worst Class for ToH?

Combo is...ridiculously stoppable. Assuming they aren't dead before Triple Attack finally decides to go off Sweat Who bothers with ToH PvP anymore anyway? >> Last time I was there I think less than 10 people out of 70+ did it.

And on that note: Combo Monks/Champs for ToH? Not the best idea. I wouldn't say the worst but they're...among the worst. In my experiences (And trust me I had several) you just can't kill stuff fast enough.

Otherwise, Monks/Champs are fine given you can do something other than Asura. Most monsters in ToH die pretty quick to Investigate and FO. Had I not screwed myself over by using FO 5 during item I likely would have gotten wings twice that I can think of.

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
02-19-2009 01:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

^saw the light and became a less fail dex/str champ
02-19-2009 03:47 AM
Eldakar Offline
DevYne SublYme KevYne

RE: ??Worst Class for ToH?

Kretzer Wrote:People these days use a crazy thing i like to call Vit

You would be surprise, not everyone has being enlighted to the way of vit.

Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.
02-19-2009 04:12 AM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

Sadly

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
02-19-2009 04:19 AM
conch Offline
1 ea

get more vit please people Icon_smile

¥[Image: w1z2h5.png]¥
02-19-2009 04:23 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

sadly, several classes don't fit going for a vit build...

-w-
02-19-2009 04:32 AM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

that's why there's status protection armor =) not nearly as effective as vit, but better than nothing. and can't forget your green pots :D
02-19-2009 05:24 AM
FuryAngel Offline
SoraArashi

I entered with a Priest last time, and did kinda sucky. The item trials are really hard for a Priest, and PVP, well, yeah.

I'm going to enter a Hunter next, seeing that it's probably one of the easiest for the monster trials.

Question though. Why was there no Hunters in PVP? It struck me as odd at the last ToH.

Maya Angel - Priest - Lv 95/50
SniperAngel - Sniper - Lv 83/51
Aya Angel - Alchemist - Lv 70/38
Sora Kaisen - Blacksmith - Lv 88/50
Sora Patronus - Crusader - Lv 6x/3x
02-19-2009 05:38 AM
poeticwings Away
PAGDAYAW !!

Yuriohs Wrote:Regardless of event, what do you think is the worst class to go to ToH with?

I really think its a priest, and even if your a battle priest I don't think you could really do the Item Trial.

The PvP on the other hand, if your good then you could do it. Im learning but, eventually ill make Street get 70+ points. Im not making another character just to get wings for street. Id rather do it on him then make my a char for it.

Its not impossible for a High Priest to get alot of points, but be real? who really uses High Priests for ToH? The other only reason I do ToH is to make Dark win by being one of the few High Priests that show there face.

I don't see what's wrong with priest (except the one and only time I ToH'd with a L92 battle priest and failed by 1 point. Then again Trivia was 3 points and Mass Battle was much smaller and even more unblanaced than it is now. However I did have a difficult time with item because of sheer lack of aspd and no prior knowledge of how to find/use npcs.) Anyway, you can definitely get wings with your High Priest. I've scored over 90 points with HP. And I used HP to get up to 4th gen. And when I came back I was too poor to reset to ToH build so I used baby hunter. (P.S. It's best that you get elemental wings for your priest and have a good ME to cast)

Anyway, there's nothing wrong with extended classes if played correctly. TK's and Linkers would do quite well on Monster and Item trials. SG's would have a hard time considering they can't get map bonus. Babies are very capable (Minus Crusader, Rogue, and Alchemist). Super Novice? I believe many of those who actually devoted time to SN could do very well in ToH. Marshmellow won ToH.

Mage classes do pretty well in ToH, preferably trans so they can pvp. With good dex, int, and timing (plus skills), they can own in ToH, actually. Tripp, Aaronock, Zoku, Arte, and even Killouz = win.

*Is scared of Herman and Machiavelli as paladins*

I question the abilities of rogue/stalker in ToH. Not commonly used, I don't think. They run too much of a high chance to lose their saved skills. Even more inadvisable, ToHing with a baby rogue.

Creators have defined themselves as capable in Monster and PvP. Alchemists...not so much. The only thing is...it seems so tedious to farm so many itams. D:

And pssh. J J J would so pwn ToH. If he has the handicap, runs through the rooms safely, and run around in PvP. Answers 3 Trivia Questions. Or answer 1 question and win mass battle. It's possible!

P.S.:
PvP = waste of arrows against fish and pots. Also hunters/snipers don't have that great of HP levels...They CAN PvP, but most prefer the safer route of Itams.

Rinato High Priest L99/70
Index Sniper L99/70
Peppermint Gypsy L99/69
The Pianist Assassin Cross L98/68
sharp Baby Hunter L99/50
Harmonia Soul Linker L91/50

The Penguin Squad Guild L9
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2009 05:55 AM by poeticwings.)
02-19-2009 05:52 AM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

FATES ALWAYS PVPS!!!!

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
02-19-2009 07:15 AM