Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not so bright
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Not so bright

Krim and teOX, go to your corners, face the wall and stay there for a few hours. Or better yet, take it to pm's.

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
02-20-2009 01:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

** Walks around the ring wearing a Bikini **

Round 2!

[Image: lovelesssig02vx1.png]
02-20-2009 01:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

RE:??Not so bright

Loveless Wrote:** Walks around the ring wearing a Bikini **

Round 2!

Ohh I've missed you Loveless Love

The Cake is a Lie

02-20-2009 01:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

I hope you remember you still owe me 35m from that card I sold you before I left!

[Image: lovelesssig02vx1.png]
02-20-2009 01:52 PM
Killouz Offline
Siromas Killer :D

Maybe he's talkin about me.

[Image: SiromaHopHrtc.gif]         [/align]          [Image: SiromaRevAv.gif][align=justify]
02-20-2009 02:15 PM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

@Aki, it's cool, we debated, now everything is clear and we ended it on msn yesterday, no hard fealings, just arguments Laugh

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
02-20-2009 05:25 PM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

Ok, though I'm still keeping you two on oposite corners for now... can't take you two anywhere.

The Cake is a Lie

02-20-2009 05:36 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

ITS NEVER OVER SCREW YOU KRIM I WILL END YOU.
people Wrote:LW is overpowered? They are powerful, yes, but I don't see them THAT overpowered. I have a certain degree of respect for LW, and nothing in that respect says that they are overpowered.

I mean, WoE, you don't see LW holding the castle for the whole freaking war, do you (though it would be awesome to see that happen XD)?

sorry but my pride cant let that one slide. who says we cant defend. the last time we tried defending pront was practically untouched for 7 months. then we got bored and half of us quit including the 2 leaders and server united like 5 guilds and beat us and paraded like something difficult was accomplished. strangely we held for 1.5 months even after the 2 leaders and a few others quit heRO and didnt lose until finals week when we were too busy to play (during a woe when we had 15 people online. server vs 15)

we dont defend anymore, we are pure eco-break. that is why we havent held for more than 1 woe. and guess what, no one has held a castle for even 1 woe after our 7 month streak.

but ill agree with everything else you guys said.
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2009 07:43 PM by teOx.)
02-20-2009 07:38 PM
Galt Offline
Lurker

Apologies if it offended you. I've not been here long and usually the WoEs I see are usually a push or pull in between guilds.

Randomly materializing within heRO since 2008.

Hi, I copy and paste profound and meaningful quotes without having an iota's worth of what it actually means!
02-20-2009 07:43 PM
Sepharius Offline
:3

RE:??Not so bright

teOx Wrote:sorry but my pride cant let that one slide. who says we cant defend. the last time we tried defending pront was practically untouched for 7 months. then we got bored and half of us quit including the 2 leaders and server united like 5 guilds and beat us and paraded like something difficult was accomplished. strangely we held for 1.5 months even after the 2 leaders and a few others quit heRO and didnt lose until finals week when we were too busy to play (during a woe when we had 15 people online. server vs 15)

we dont defend anymore, we are pure eco-break. and guess what, no one has held a castle for even 1 woe after our 7 month streak.

but ill agree with everything else you guys said.

He was speaking as during WoE, not in a long term period. Naturally, we don't know what way you guys do WoE since we do not WoE (and are not in your guild). He is just using the fact that LW isn't that overpowered to the point where it can hold its castle indefinitely (assuming you all have the will to hold a certain castle).

So, he just trying to defend you guys from the reviews on RMS. Icon_suprised

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
02-20-2009 07:43 PM