Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
T.E.R.A. - Pretty New Korean MMO
Former-GM-Mystra Offline
Posting Freak

RE: T.E.R.A. - Pretty New Korean MMO

Looks promising, on my check list! ~

~ RMS ~ Top 100 ~ Top 200 ~ Vote Daily!!
[Image: Mystrad.jpg]
~ Support Tickets ~
02-21-2009 02:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

RE: T.E.R.A. - Pretty New Korean MMO

Game is pretty...

Unfortunately, that is probably about all it will ever be.

There are a lot of games that are out or are coming out that have pretty graphics, but seriously lack depth of any kind. I have a feeling this game will end up with the likes of Conan, Requiem: Bloodymare( made by GravityIcon_sad ), and all those other pretty "MMORPGs".
02-24-2009 01:11 AM
Galt Offline
Lurker

RE:??T.E.R.A. - Pretty New Korean MMO

Kulluminatii Wrote:Requiem: Bloodymare( made by GravityIcon_sad )
Whoa, Requiem was made by THEM? Looks like they took a trip to the other end of the visual spectrum, there.

I'm honestly more hyped about Blade & Soul than TERA right now. With B&S, its under NCsoft; it might actually have a chance of being released internationally, whereas TERA is still in development and hasn't even gone under beta testing yet.

Also, I noticed that many people were calling it the next Lineage. That's not too far off considering that Lineage 2's Creative Director is working on this game.

Randomly materializing within heRO since 2008.

Hi, I copy and paste profound and meaningful quotes without having an iota's worth of what it actually means!
02-24-2009 07:59 PM
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

RE: ??T.E.R.A. - Pretty New Korean MMO

Galt Wrote:
Kulluminatii Wrote:Requiem: Bloodymare( made by GravityIcon_sad )
Whoa, Requiem was made by THEM? Looks like they took a trip to the other end of the visual spectrum, there.

I'm honestly more hyped about Blade & Soul than TERA right now. With B&S, its under NCsoft; it might actually have a chance of being released internationally, whereas TERA is still in development and hasn't even gone under beta testing yet.

Also, I noticed that many people were calling it the next Lineage. That's not too far off considering that Lineage 2's Creative Director is working on this game.

Yup, it is. It isn't a bad game at all, incredible graphics and it is fairly fun. But there is no storyline whatsoever, and in the end is just constant grinding from level to level.

Blade & Soul does look interesting, however, the game that has me interested the most is Guild Wars 2( produced by NCSoft, developed by ArenaNet). Sadly, it won't be out for a long time Icon_cry.
02-24-2009 08:02 PM