Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
+10 1337 Game Thread
BladeofAiur Offline
He who has no life

RE: +10 1337 Game Thread

NUMBER1: Flame Shield on... World of warcraft.
Number2: Scarlet Weather Rhapsody
Num3: Every other Touhou game
#4: Can I just stuff every fighter I played here? (Street fighter 2, 3. marvel vs capcom2, Dark Stalkers, Glove on fight, Eternal Fighter zero)
5: Megaman X
6: Megaman 2
7: The following RPGs
-Mario RPG
-Final Fantasy 6
-and I forget the rest I liked
8: DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS!!
9: WarcraftIII and Starcraft
10: And um...I dunno what to put here.

Now to explain myself

World of Warcraft: I loved this game while I was playing it and I dont mind the pay to play feature since It's such a great game. Every MMORPG is trying to be it and it has a great community...if you look in the right places. This reached a soft spot in my heart for the number of RolePlayers I can find and how much I can roleplay.

Scarlet Weather Rhapsody: Chances are...only Cirno heard of this game out of all of you. This is a fighter that is heavy projectile. It's great and the sprites have a lot of frames going on in them. A pretty fighter. So if you wanna try a new fighter, or wanna say "I played every fighter" Here you go.

Touhou Games: I love em all, really challenging to 1CC some of them. However, I never 1CCed any of them T-T. And I call myself a TH fan =(

Fighting games: Well, I love fighting games in general. So I use Mugen! Huzzah. However, this is under SWR since I can't seem to fully understand fighters. I know the patterns to use skills and specials however, I'm just to lazy to remember them all

MegamanX and 2: I love the platforming genre and the idea of killing a boss, robbing him(her if we include splashwomen) of their power and killing their friend in the next stage with it. It's just awesome. MegamanX holds a soft place in my heart for being the first game I beat.

Mario RPG: Awesome game. End of story.

Fanal Fantasy 6: Kefka is a scary mofo...and it's a sick game. "Oh my hero..."

Dungeons and Dragons: Do board games count? I never played DnD however I played it on Starcraft game senearios and WarcraftIII Senearios. Fun game to me so far. And I'm sure I'll love the board game.

The Blizzard RTS: Sick games. Very balanced. Fun to play. If you haven't played them yet, I will only accept 2 Reasons. 1: You dislike RTSs. 2: You dont own a computer. And seeing how you're on this Forum, go play these games!!

10: Empty space. Can't think of anything.

[Image: touhouFinalBosses.png]
I'm the biggest Touhou Fan here...any challanges? PM me.
05-23-2009 11:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sepharius Offline
:3

Cirno is a Touhou fan, Aiur. Maybe you should ask him? Icon_razz

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
05-23-2009 02:39 PM
katleoyumi Offline

My games are:

1. Ragnarok
2. Harvest Moon (ds...the one before the DS cute version)
3. The Sims (any of them)
4. Donkey Kong Country (all of them)
5. Pokemon (any of them up to silver)
6. Cultures 2
7. Theme Hospital
8. Age of Empires (any of them)
9. Rollercoaster Tycoon
10. The Urbz (also a sims game but not the same as the sims games)

I cannot think of any other games at the moment or else I wouldn't have even put that last one on the list. =c Oh sadness.

But yeah, Ragnarok is number one because I've been playing that for like 4 years almost 5.

Harvest moon...I am actually obsessed with so it's pretty close to beating Ragnarok. c=

That's all the background info you need. -smiles-

pocket size linh [whitesmith] **
pocket size Iinh [baby blacksmith] **
Blackchapel [baby monk] **
Lowercut [baby monk] **
King Boo [alchemist]

Guild: HappyChildFoundation
12-18-2009 10:53 AM
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

My games are :

1.Final Fantasy SERIES. I can't pick one game, they are just too amazing.
2.Fallout 3-Its so full of win...just play it and see. Its addictive
3.Kingdom hearts series-Lovely story, fun gameplay-very enticing game.
4.Elder Scrolls Oblivion-In depth character building,extensive world map.../rice
5.Pokemon Games- I really get into raising my little 'mons...I need a ds bad.
6.Guitar hero-All of them were very fun for me, and I can play expert on them. I've logged some serious boredom filled hours with gh ~
7.Killzone 2-its fun, nuff said.
8.Mario games-Amazing party games, and fun in general. I have always loved Mario~
9.Legend of Zelda series- I still need to play twilight princess, but I played it one time for a bit...god...this series is amazing. Ocarina of time is the best imo.
10.This should really be on top- but I love all these games too much to put them in a particular order...but the metal gear solid series. Holy fucking shit Batman, Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots was SO amazing. Crazy story, revealing stories, awesome fighting (Raiiiiidennnnn anyone???!) It was so fucking full of 133754u53 its not funny :O I was dumbfounded by this game to the point of soreness of jaw.

I'd say my all time favorite story line was the metal gear solid's (The main games throughout the playstation, not the ones on psp and stuff...I never played those and probably never will)

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
12-18-2009 02:05 PM