Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for A Guild...~
Silk Offline
Prince of AFK

RE: Looking for A Guild...~

Hey there. Icon_biggrin I'm the guildmaster of the Knights of Lunch, we're an active social guild that doesn't even have approval let alone participates in WoE.

I like to think all my members are active and nice, and we love to help with any problems you might have. :3 If you're interested, just PM me (Silk), Slate, Elryk, or Inasad in game, or even leave a message with a normal member and we'll get back to you.

Hoping to see you soon~.

[Image: Banner.png]
Silk - 9x/6x Whitesmith; Knights of Lunch Guildmaster.
Polyester - 9x/6x Clown; AFK Officer.
Acrylic - 9x/6x High Priest - Akuma.
Rayon - 8x/5x Professor; 'Elaborate' Guildmaster.
Cotton - 9x/6x Sniper; Divine Nocturne Member.
Denim - 8x/5x Paladin; Guildless.
Leather - 8x/5x Stalker; Guildless.
02-25-2009 12:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
conch Offline
1 ea

KrazeEKrakker Wrote:What happened if I joined and 'tried' to make woe on weds, but always logged 5 mins before, would you kick me? Im sure the answer is yes, and thus not the type of guild being wanted..

you are sadly mistaken /pat Icon_wink

¥[Image: w1z2h5.png]¥
02-26-2009 06:05 AM
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

Depending on your time zone,Many guilds here are pretty nice and their guild masters are quite hardworking and put on quite a fight in pvp/woe/mvp.

how ever your choices can be quite numerous and sometimes confusing,take your time and think, after all what you really want is a guild suited for your tastes.

Nya Nya and KOL are Social guilds that party quite some and Most of the members are very nice and helpful.

If your tastes include a bit of eccentricity in guild chat and a bit of relaxing in ro without being pressured to do anything,where members treat you equally and are willing to help,your best bet is KOL and Nya Nya.We are allies and often considered as one guild.Silk is one of my buddies and a great man when it comes to leadership,I also work hard to ensure that the guild is sociable and has many activities to do as a guild.

Bamboo squad is also a great guild, I have a few friends in there and many of its members are friendly and hardworking,the same goes to LW and El Tricolor,how ever these guilds are quite woe emphasized and sometimes it can be a hassle.

Then again the final choice is up to you on picking a guild of your choice,so as mentioned previous,think it carefully and take your time doing so.

Good luck seeking a guild and I hope to see you in game,If you need help or any advice,a lvling partner,and vice versa, Even if its just for a chat feel free to Pm me on Saiichi Bloodbane.

Kudos.

@ Silk: Lol im thinking of Lvling the guild all to 12 so we are woe able and have recall,It be a fun thing to do fir shitz n Giggles XD!we dont plan on engaging in woe like many guilds, but it be fun every once in a while to partake in it just to experience the fight as we really dont have the interest in winning woe.XD

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2009 08:26 AM by Bloodbane.)
02-26-2009 08:21 AM
KrazeEKrakker Offline
~ P . L . R . ~

We shall pwn you Saii >:D
02-26-2009 08:45 AM
Pyronic Offline
Fire Starter

If you live to fight Join Akuma!!