Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Woe Castles
Arkanis Offline
Rising Demon

Woe Castles

I know other post were based on this but here my idea.

On my last server, the castle were random. 15 minutes before the start of the WoE the server chosed randomly 1 castles to open (here can be 2 castles, cause we really need to lower the number of castles, still we can keep the newbie castle for 3 castles at all) The server was choosing randomly among all the castles that could be open and the fact it choose 15 min just before gives you just enough time to go see the castles, think about some strategies and prepare.

I know you will all think, well good but if i have a castle i would have the chance to keep it until maybe 2 months and have a lot of Economies in it. NO, the point is the castle selected was only open until the next woe, at the beginning of the next woe, you can't enter back in the castle. Making sure you can't put eco in it for months and months before it is chose back.

And seriously with the number of people doing WoE on this server 3 castles for advanced is really ruining it... I mean there is like 3 powerfull guild at all... 5 min before the end they run back to the castle they had and defend it like if someone could take it... I mean..come on we need to at least reduce the number to 2 castles so theyre gonna have some fights till the end ... and no easy castles for the guilds...

~Arkania~

[Image: 4bbda0up6.gif]
In War Like In Love, Instinct Prevail.
02-26-2009 03:32 PM
Find all posts by this user
KohakuSan Offline
<3 Hill Lions!

RE: Woe Castles

I always try to suggest dropping one castle but...
02-26-2009 04:07 PM
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

Arkanis Wrote:I know you will all think, well good but if i have a castle i would have the chance to keep it until maybe 2 months and have a lot of Economies in it. NO, the point is the castle selected was only open until the next woe, at the beginning of the next woe, you can't enter back in the castle. Making sure you can't put eco in it for months and months before it is chose back.

So we have to roll around for Random castles with Terrible Eco....All the time?

Dropping one castle And Changing Castles sounds good, but i would like to hear a second,third and so on Opinions.

But yeah...No Random.
02-26-2009 04:21 PM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

I'm with Kretzer. I'd be fine with dropping one castle (but, then again, I'd be fine with opening ALL the castles too - but I won't get into that here). But I am not fine with basically banning guilds from building up eco over time. If you're unlucky it could take 6 weeks of holding castles constantly to build up more than one week's worth of economy (since you'd have to build up each castle randomly, and you're getting a 1/5 chance of getting each castle each WoE).

So, I like the idea of dropping a castle...

Kretzer Wrote:But yeah...No Random

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
02-26-2009 04:52 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Drop Alde, drop one main castle. I hear nobody really even attacks Alde, why are we keeping it anyway? The guild holding it is certainly not a newbie guild which is what non trans woe is claimed to be about...

But I disgress, I am okay with dropping a castle, and no random on top of that please.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
02-26-2009 05:02 PM
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

drop alde it's just a free eco boost.

I'm pretty sure BS is just sitting on 100 eco with literally no competition cause everyone is in the trans castles lol. Even the non-trans goto trans castles.

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2009 05:09 PM by Sakurato.)
02-26-2009 05:07 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

They can only get 20 max...

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
02-26-2009 05:12 PM
cosmopolite Offline

How about lower the limitation of Guild Extension?
Like max level 10 to max level 5.

Contact me in game by:
Cosmopolite, Clysm, Recall From Heaven

In order to remain unchanged,
You have to change the World
02-26-2009 05:13 PM
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

I didn't know they could only get 20 LOL. Still 20 - 100 whatever.

no ones goes there ): KILL IT.

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
02-26-2009 05:14 PM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

RE:??Woe Castles

Aaronock Wrote:Drop Alde, drop one main castle.??I hear nobody really even attacks Alde, why are we keeping it anyway???The guild holding it is certainly not a newbie guild which is what non trans woe is claimed to be about...

GM-Pandora Wrote:I think this should be a good news to newcomer or casual players, and it does not take anything away from veteran or hardcore levelers. ^_^

Non-trans WoE is not supposed to be JUST for newbies. I know that, as an example, Oka was never a big fan of trans character WoE but he seemed to like Alde WoE a fair amount (sorry if this is inaccurate, Oka, feel free to correct me). Some people don't like trans classes. While I agree that it's silly to basically just give out a free castle on principle, I like that we have a non-trans WoE option. If non-trans WoE were at a different time I would probably participate in it because I think it would be fun, but I also need to WoE with my guild.

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
02-26-2009 05:18 PM
Thread Closed