Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ToH is getting too big
Force-Attuned Krogoth Offline
Jack of All Trades

RE: ToH is getting too big

I hit 80 easy with my linker, does that count as an extended class? Gunslinger typically is the weakest of the extendeds, though their range does help alot in item trial.

Kroggles ensures the living stay living, and the dead stay dead.
Clobberella beats you up.
Teela Brown has a birdie!
Flosshilde communes with the very souls of the damned.
Walsung is actually pretty cool. For a guy made of metal.
02-28-2009 11:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

IStreet; I hardly see what your post had to do in reference to mine.
What I was refering to was what Kill said about putting everything in storage, then going back in with only equips on again later.

There's nothing stopping you using that extra weekend to change/borrow/buy new equips, and go in with them.

If you're saying that just changing equips won't make a difference, then that is bollox.
In those couple of days, you might get that Remover Card, and put it in Zodiacs, and wear it instead of an armor, or some such.
You might get thta hide clip.
You might get that stronger weapon.
Or complete a set, like one of the many ones usings Odins, which not only adds, but gives the bonus.

A single change in equips CAN affect the result.
No matter the class.

Inasad
stop doing dickers
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2009 11:16 AM by Ellie.)
02-28-2009 11:13 AM
rams365 Offline
Paradox Divided by 0

Pope.. taking points away from characters for their classes is a ludicrous idea. It's okay to give some leeway to classes that would normally have a really tough time, but to do something like take 10 points away from a sniper is ridiculous. That would stir up a LOT of complaining, not the mention being completely unfair to somebody who likes range. If you think snipers are so good in ToH, how about you make one in the time you complain about how good they are.

FullRotation365: 9x 6x Sniper, Halfrotation182.5: 8x 5x Clown, FullRotation360:8x 5x Sin-x;
02-28-2009 12:02 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Try to get new events, program toh up so that it basically can automate itself.??Only problem is then finding GM to give you the card you put in wings+refine level of your wings you had previously....

Or just change the wings so they don't have the slot anymore, they already cracked out enough <_>
*Returns of cards used in wings already would happen, that would be lame if you lost it forever*

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2009 12:27 PM by Aaronock.)
02-28-2009 12:26 PM
Killouz Offline
Siromas Killer :D

RE:??ToH is getting too big

Ellie Wrote:But then you can change gear. XD

Yeah but most of the time, you have all your gear on you and you don't really change it T_T

[Image: SiromaHopHrtc.gif]         [/align]          [Image: SiromaRevAv.gif][align=justify]
02-28-2009 03:35 PM
Rhombus Offline

Corporal Wrote:@Rhombus - Just use PPS then. I saw a few champs doing that alone and it worked out fine. Better than the ones doing FO, at least.
I don't have PPS, because it require more jobs and I am staying at 91(wish I was still 90)/60 to be more friendly. Also, I shouldn't have to have to be at job 60+ to not get ks cuz I want to FO.
rams365 Wrote:Pope.. taking points away from characters for their classes is a ludicrous idea. It's okay to give some leeway to classes that would normally have a really tough time, but to do something like take 10 points away from a sniper is ridiculous. That would stir up a LOT of complaining, not the mention being completely unfair to somebody who likes range. If you think snipers are so good in ToH, how about you make one in the time you complain about how good they are.
Just FYI, he is Lord Knight and he said to dock his class also.

Cutty Flam - Champion 88/54
Merciful Poseidon - Wizard 93/50
Casper - 72/41 Baby Monk
Croco - Rogue 65/30

SSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
03-01-2009 03:00 AM
Corporal Offline
Posting Freak

RE: ??ToH is getting too big

Rhombus Wrote:
Corporal Wrote:@Rhombus - Just use PPS then. I saw a few champs doing that alone and it worked out fine. Better than the ones doing FO, at least.
I don't have PPS, because it require more jobs and I am staying at 91(wish I was still 90)/60 to be more friendly. Also, I shouldn't have to have to be at job 60+ to not get ks cuz I want to FO.
You have a skill that deal a large amount of damage without any cast time, eliminating the chance for KS. My point is nearly every class has a way to eliminate that chance. Whether they choose to do it or not, is their own decision.

Yuriohs Wrote:@corporal

priests get 10 and HP's get 5
I know. Still don't get the point you're making though. Icon_biggrin;;

IGNs:

Heii - 99/70 Sniper
Limits - 99/50 Knight
Asira - 9x/6x High Priest
Ruins - 99/70 Whitesmith
Meteor - 99/70 Champion
Toy. - 99/6x Assassin Cross
03-01-2009 06:45 AM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

Ellie Wrote:IStreet; I hardly see what your post had to do in reference to mine.
What I was refering to was what Kill said about putting everything in storage, then going back in with only equips on again later.

There's nothing stopping you using that extra weekend to change/borrow/buy new equips, and go in with them.

If you're saying that just changing equips won't make a difference, then that is bollox.
In those couple of days, you might get that Remover Card, and put it in Zodiacs, and wear it instead of an armor, or some such.
You might get thta hide clip.
You might get that stronger weapon.
Or complete a set, like one of the many ones usings Odins, which not only adds, but gives the bonus.

A single change in equips CAN affect the result.
No matter the class.

There was a good HP in ToH that had equips and we got the same score.
Im saying you can't talk about a class until you have ToH'd with a priest or with another class your saying can win in ToH.

I mean you can, its just don't expect people to listen to someone who doesn't ToH with the class there talking about.
You can't relate to something you haven't experienced

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
03-01-2009 12:15 PM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

@Corp + Cutty: Unfortuntely, Cutty's right =/ In fact, NO ONE should be getting KSed regardless of what skill or class they're using. However, there's too many people on too small a map so...that stuff happens.

>_> However, as I stated before, screwing hunters/snipers is NOT the solution and is basically the product of stupid bias. Everyone complains about them, yet I've been to tons of ToHs and NEVER had a problem with a hunter/sniper.

@Street: And where did Ellie mention priests specifically? She's speaking in a general sense with the equip thing ad she's right about it.

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
03-01-2009 02:15 PM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet