Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bard Quest
Jubei Offline
Chairman

Bard Quest

Iono, but to me, it seems the bard quest is sorta...glitchy. Can anyone tell me what im supposed to do??
I was told, talk to:
wandering bard (comodo)
(then go to lutie)
snowman
girl at top right building
snowman again
guy behind vender at top left
old man above tool dealer
boy and girl east of clown
clown
snowman(gives you item)
wandering bard(give item and become bard)

help pleaseIcon_biggrin;

[Image: hl101.jpg]
01-08-2006 05:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
i8246i Offline

RE: Bard Quest

well since searching on Google doesn't help, and it doesn't seem like anyone else wants to fill in this information....lets at least attempt to fumble around and find a solution to this Bard quest

Before you can do much of anything on this quest (beyond starting it by talking to the wandering bard and giving him items), you have to "make the snowman happy".

What the heck does that mean? I'm guessing you have to give Jack Frost (only snowman in Lutie...only snow man I know of in the game) some sort of item that he would like or would help him remember his past/his friends. Problem is, all of the items that one can buy are either A:useless tool items B:wedding gift items c:crazy quest items (one of them asks for 300 bear skins!!)

So, before we tackle any other part of this insanely stupid quest, lets figure out how to get mr.emo snow happy again.
08-26-2006 02:21 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Bard Quest

Hehe well the bard quest is hard, but it does work, I've done it at least twice before.

The Bard NPC in comodo mentions to make the snowman happy, but also to make friends with the people of the town!

So go talk to the citizens of Lutie and to Santa too (the one in Lutie) eventually you'll pick up the quest and it will become clearer.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
08-26-2006 09:36 AM