Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
~Look who's here!~ x3
Rawr! Offline
I eat babies. :D

RE: ~Look who's here!~ x3

I WUB U MOONIE!!! <3 *Tackles* Thanks for informing me about this server, I think I'm gonna liek it Icon_biggrin

[Unnecessary drama+stretching page, sig removed by GM]
03-13-2009 11:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
t0nz0r Away
Sir Awesomeness

Welcome to heRO =o. The more people to join the better, hope you and your guild enjoy your stay Icon_biggrin.

Get the wrist fixed. =P. Lol. RO can wait. =[

[Image: tonysig8ll-1.jpg]
03-14-2009 01:18 AM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

Welcome Moonie, nurse that wrist and then come discover our home. In the mean time you can chat in town a bit or read our wiki and forum. Enjoy!

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
03-14-2009 03:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Wow 6 years, that's a long time, hope you still have fun, and luckily there's many unique things in heRO to discover even for the RO veterans ^_^

I'm sure an active PVPer will be a most welcome addition, have fun and I hope you and your friends like it here! Icon_smile

P.S.: wrist feeling better?

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
03-18-2009 09:58 AM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

Man, I wish I could use my healz to help ur wrist get better.......

But on that side note, hope you like it here on HeRO!
Not many people are good pvp stalkers, there are a few and they are insane. Actually, one of them also hates lvling kinda like you...

But if you need any help with anything just ask in main we will be happy to help.
No1

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
03-18-2009 02:29 PM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

Might be better than you Panda Evil

Why don't you send your money to her IRL Street? XD

Welcome welcome = )

You kinda sound like me, PvP, lazy at leveling, and either hate or like someone.

Hello buddy~

[Image: monkey.png]

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
03-18-2009 06:02 PM
DeAmascus Offline
~The Queenie!~ <3

@Rawr! lolo, Tylerrr /gg oh gawd. . LOL brings back memories. . . wish I had access to my photobucket right now to list the one I loved the most. XD

@t0nz0r Aww. For the hour that I had played, I got to lvl 37 swordie. . I believe. (Ask Jugger for exact lvl.) I'll be maxed in a week or 2 after I get internetz access. D<

@Aki Thanks <3

@Pandora Pandy. . . I heard things about your legits. . .hehe. I wanna go up against you once I'm good. =] My wrist is a HELL of a lot better, but I don't have access to RO or a compy in the meantime. So I might have to hold up a month ( OH GOD ;w; ) or so. Cry

@Yuriohs Oh god. . don't get me started on lvl'ing. I started up LK a while ago. . it's FUN as hell. . . I think I'll pvp LK for a WHILE. My main is a battle high priest. People saw the REAL wrath getting me pissed off on my main. I OWNED high wizzie's. . other priests. . I believe that one of the only things I had problems with on high priest were the Pally's and LK's. D< High Priests are SOOOOOOO fun beyond belief if you have the right gears and equips. They're GODLY. <3 Side note: People on Main ARE very nice. I don't think half realized I was me though. ;w; Such a shame. =(

@Monkey . . . monkey....MONKEY....LOLO... -tackles- XD I just loved the name. LAWL... I got'z weird reactions to lotz and lotz of things. /ok Some get used to it, most don't. They'll live. x3! <3 Ish like j00, you seem fun. /gg

JUGGER, DON'T KICK ME.....I'LL BE BACK SOON I SWEAR. ;w; I got'z internet problems {Typing this in library.} As soon as I get my stuffz up, I shall lvl'z and haz pvp wiff j00. Evil and lovings Kissy =x Love

P.S. Jugger is amazing. He's a sweetheart. . . NOT AN ASS, A SWEETHEART DAMN IT. D<

~The Queenie~

[Image: FadedMoonsig1.png]

Quote:Baby Snow/ Oden says (7:39 PM):
I wish I had it
to give you
~Moonie~ says (7:39 PM):
LOL
/shy;

[Image: LAWL.jpg] 
03-19-2009 07:40 PM
Rawr! Offline
I eat babies. :D

RE:??~Look who's here!~ x3

DeAmascus Wrote: @Rawr! lolo, Tylerrr /gg oh gawd. . LOL brings back memories. . . wish I had access to my photobucket right now to list the one I loved the most. XD

@t0nz0r Aww. For the hour that I had played, I got to lvl 37 swordie. . I believe. (Ask Jugger for exact lvl.) I'll be maxed in a week or 2 after I get internetz access. D<

@Aki??Thanks <3

@Pandora??Pandy. . . I heard things about your legits. . .hehe. I wanna go up against you once I'm good. =]??My wrist is a HELL of a lot better, but I don't have access to RO or a compy in the meantime. So I might have to hold up a month ( OH GOD ;w; )??or so. Cry

@Yuriohs Oh god. . don't get me started on lvl'ing. I started up LK a while ago. . it's FUN as hell. . . I think I'll pvp LK for a WHILE. My main is a battle high priest. People saw the REAL wrath getting me pissed off on my main. I OWNED high wizzie's. . other priests. . I believe that one of the only things I had problems with on high priest were the Pally's and LK's. D< High Priests are SOOOOOOO fun beyond belief if you have the right gears and equips. They're GODLY. <3??Side note: People on Main ARE very nice. I don't think half realized I was me though. ;w; Such a shame. =(

@Monkey . . . monkey....MONKEY....LOLO... -tackles- XD I just loved the name. LAWL... I got'z weird reactions to lotz and lotz of things. /ok Some get used to it, most don't. They'll live. x3! <3 Ish like j00, you seem fun. /gg

JUGGER, DON'T KICK ME.....I'LL BE BACK SOON I SWEAR. ;w;??I got'z internet problems {Typing this in library.}??As soon as I get my stuffz up, I shall lvl'z and haz pvp wiff j00. Evil and lovings Kissy =x?? Love

P.S. Tyler is amazing. He's a sweetheart. . . NOT AN ASS, A SWEETHEART DAMN IT. D<??
Icon_twisted U no u luv meh. n__n

[Unnecessary drama+stretching page, sig removed by GM]
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2009 11:27 PM by Rawr!.)
03-20-2009 11:26 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

welcome to the server!
customs info etc are in the forums and wiki.
for all others go to RMS. If it's still not answered there is iROwiki and other databases...

GL and HF!

-w-
03-21-2009 11:21 AM
DeAmascus Offline
~The Queenie!~ <3

I've actually been wondering about the custom quests. Been wanting to do a few customs SO bad. XD

~The Queenie~

[Image: FadedMoonsig1.png]

Quote:Baby Snow/ Oden says (7:39 PM):
I wish I had it
to give you
~Moonie~ says (7:39 PM):
LOL
/shy;

[Image: LAWL.jpg] 
03-22-2009 03:14 PM