Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"So where's all the events?"
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

"So where's all the events?"

This time of the year ends up to be continuously busy, and admittedly after a whole day of work, I just want to sit around alde to mainly chat and party a bit and not too much on using another 5 hours to set up a flower maze for an event... So that's the explanation why Ayu is offline a lot more than December. I'm still online in forums a lot though since I can just browse at that occasionally while I'm working on the computer.

(for those who are curious, there's a curriculum change so there's a lot more work to prepare for new materials, which IMHO is worse than the old one. Gov't going over the board with "let's incorporate computer stuff so we're totally high tech" without knowing what they're doing.)

Another not as major but still quite a significant reason why there's a lot less events lately is that heRO server is growing, and some events need adjustments because their original design is not meant for such high population, or they take longer and longer to setup. We have a few new measures to battle these changes for few of these daily events (mainly adjustments for Poring Smash so setup is shorter, and Run Hydro Run to battle against massive AoE spammage) along with one upcoming novice event that will be in testing soon. Hopefully these events will meet up soon once changes are completed!

03-17-2009 12:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blink3 Offline

RE: "So where's all the events?"

Blinkey love events ^O^

Blink -99 Bard
03-17-2009 02:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Hm, why is it I think the new novice event deals with poring soccer
Icon_confused

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
03-17-2009 02:23 PM
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

Poring Ball should be implemented as a regular mini game along the Bingo and the Monster races AND the turbo track.

To replace DB room,Just use one of the many copies of the Novice training grounds,its spaceous and provides a use for it.

Also another Option could be the pvp 2 room since i believe theres more than one of those maps.

The Medals give awesome prizes.Among some gears only available this way.

also the DB room using turbo track is kinda lame and if a monster teles its a whole LAME deal to track it and defeat it.

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
03-18-2009 07:48 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Real life comes first ^_^

But don't worry heroes, there will still be some events, in addition to other fun things and upcoming quests!

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
03-18-2009 10:09 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

I think that you still don't know me exactly well at all to think I can re-script Poring Ball Icon_neutral Cact hired you to say that didn't he >:O

03-18-2009 12:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply