[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Religous views
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

RE: ??Religous views

Sepharius Wrote:
Monkey Feet Wrote:Caffran, really, because the monster would be THAT stupid, since I said that was a person who drank a magical potion and became friken crazy and giant?

Yea, no.

Yes, it would be that stupid. Consider this: You are said monster. You are said monster in a city. You are said monster, in a city, getting blasted by half of the nation's military (assuming this is the U.S.) and bomber wings are pelting you with missiles. Naturally, who would you go for first? The people down there who are running away from you? Or the military shooting at you obviously causing you a great deal of pain?

And also, indestructible =/= immune to pain. With enough time, yes, the monster could potentially destroy the whole planet. But, with enough time, the planet would eventually devise a plan to kill the monster, because nothing is truly invincible.

Also, crazy means insane (according to Wikipedia), which means that the monster is also liable to causing damage to itself. Can't have that now, can we? The giant part... well every monster is giant. In some way.

Anyways, this monster talk is totally deriding the topic, so if you have a response, Monkey, you can go ahead and say it, and we should probably just drop it off here.

@topic:
Religion is a pretty touchy subject (not to mention you left out some other faiths, but I don't think the poll has enough space for them all), and its a coversational minefield. >.>;

I don't even know what we're talking about anymore, I've slept over at my friends, playing Halo 3 live all night, not sleeping, lost basically a whole crudload of memory >.<

You win, I give up.

And yea, religion IS a touchy subject.

[Image: monkey.png]

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
04-05-2009 02:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sepharius Offline
:3

RE:????Religous views

Monkey Feet Wrote:
Sepharius Wrote:
Monkey Feet Wrote:Caffran, really, because the monster would be THAT stupid, since I said that was a person who drank a magical potion and became friken crazy and giant?

Yea, no.

Yes, it would be that stupid. Consider this: You are said monster. You are said monster in a city. You are said monster, in a city, getting blasted by half of the nation's military (assuming this is the U.S.) and bomber wings are pelting you with missiles. Naturally, who would you go for first? The people down there who are running away from you? Or the military shooting at you obviously causing you a great deal of pain?

And also, indestructible =/= immune to pain. With enough time, yes, the monster could potentially destroy the whole planet. But, with enough time, the planet would eventually devise a plan to kill the monster, because nothing is truly invincible.

Also, crazy means insane (according to Wikipedia), which means that the monster is also liable to causing damage to itself. Can't have that now, can we? The giant part... well every monster is giant. In some way.

Anyways, this monster talk is totally deriding the topic, so if you have a response, Monkey, you can go ahead and say it, and we should probably just drop it off here.

@topic:
Religion is a pretty touchy subject (not to mention you left out some other faiths, but I don't think the poll has enough space for them all), and its a coversational minefield. >.>;

I don't even know what we're talking about anymore, I've slept over at my friends, playing Halo 3 live all night, not sleeping, lost basically a whole crudload of memory >.<

You win, I give up.

And yea, religion IS a touchy subject.

Lol, its alright, debate is always healthy for all human minds. :D Anyways, didn't mean to sound negative or anything, just pointing things out. >.< Maybe sometimes I do it the wrong way, but yea. xD

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
04-05-2009 02:56 PM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

RE: Religous views

No, it wasn't negative in any way, and I enjoy debating (as you can tell /hehIcon_wink, I think it shows every side of the view.

I just can't remember anything, I drank some hard liquor, and a whole load of alcohol candies. (Jack Daniel's flavored /slurIcon_wink

I remember recking in Halo 3 live with my friends and their friend's friend X)

And some dude got perfection on Team BR at Guardian. I was like "WTF!?"

3 star err... cornal or something X( it's like 2 stars at bottom, 1 star at top, and like 1~3 lines on the bottom X)

04-05-2009 03:00 PM
Sepharius Offline
:3

I think you mean Colonel. Sounds like one crazy night you had. XD

Anyways...

@topic:
This is why religion is such a touchy topic; nearly any discussion can spring out from it. XD

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
04-05-2009 03:11 PM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

XD Yea something like that, and I was playing perfectly normal, but I wasn't realizing I was actually playing, and kept going 1/2 sleep but kept beasting for some weird reason XD And yup yup.

Yea, because there is no right or wrong to these.

04-05-2009 03:57 PM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

RE:??Religous views

Monkey Feet Wrote:Yea, because there is no right or wrong to these.

That is something arguable.

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
04-05-2009 04:52 PM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

Is it wrong to believe in Ra?

Is it right to believe in (Christian) God?

Why?

How?

04-05-2009 05:58 PM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

You should just re-read the thread from the start, you might find answers to an approximation of your questions.

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2009 07:40 PM by Général_Argos.)
04-05-2009 07:39 PM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

You know I'm lazy ~_~

04-06-2009 04:46 AM
DeAmascus Offline
~The Queenie!~ <3