Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
*bows deeply*
Ryxingeir Offline
waffooo!!

*bows deeply*

Hiyas everyone, in case no one remembers me, i am the insane artist Ryxingeir Roo.??This server will make the 5th one i've seriously played on, and from what i've seen so far it looks really nice (heh, just need to get the stylist npc finished n_n) and although i still consider another server home for now (Lord Musa dragged me here n_n*) i would be honored to be allowed to join you all.

Anyways, je ne parle fran?aise (i really hope i spelled that all right), so i hope that won't be too much of a problem /swt

With that all said, i hope to be this server's first baby wizard and baby priest/monk (i haven't decided which yet), but before i can do that i need to find two pairs of loving but non-commital parents XD
But until i find them, i'll be around on Karidori, my oc/dc slave merchant n_n

See you all on the battlefield!
(oh yeah, and i love the poring smilies Icon_wink <3)

[Image: so2vjd.png]

[Yuri - baby assassin]  [Coral Ways - high wizard]
10-17-2005 11:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sirona Away
Eh?!

RE: *bows deeply*

Hi Ryx!!! XD Welcome to heRO!!! *big hug* Icon_wink

hehe.. I hope to be able to see you as a baby character... but then.. why non committal parents? Icon_cry Mmm.. if I manage to convince Machi to come here.. If he wants, maybe you can be our child on our other characters XD Then.. you'll have semi-committal parents XD Icon_razz

See you ingame! (when I'm not dead with work)

Semper vigilans.

Living my life like a ninja... so, leave me alone... *vanish*
10-17-2005 12:21 PM
GM-Feith
Unregistered

welcome Karidori!

glad you came take a look on the serv.??Don't worry this server is NOT a french server and every GM try to speak in english ALL THE TIME.??Unfortunately, some users are french and we can't force them to speak english all the time. Icon_sad

But i'm asking their help to speak in english like we do. Icon_smile

As for the Stylist i'll ask GM-Scott or GM-Ben to fix the problem Icon_smile
10-17-2005 01:27 PM
Quote this message in a reply
777LuCKY Offline
The Retired Astronomer

Hey Ryx =) Join the Lightside :D

It was fun heRO ~Retired~ June 28, 06! Have a good one guys!

[Image: herovotebanner3wd.gif]
10-17-2005 01:40 PM
sirona Away
Eh?!

GM-Feith Wrote:welcome Karidori!

glad you came take a look on the serv.??Don't worry this server is NOT a french server and every GM try to speak in english ALL THE TIME.??Unfortunately, some users are french and we can't force them to speak english all the time. Icon_sad

But i'm asking their help to speak in english like we do. Icon_smile

As for the Stylist i'll ask GM-Scott or GM-Ben to fix the problem Icon_smile

Yeah, Ryx, I have to admit the GMs are trying really hard to speak in English all the time Icon_biggrin. So, no worries, it'll all be in English. If worse comes to worse, I'll help to translate. Icon_wink That's a service I'll offer to you and some others that I know.

Semper vigilans.

10-17-2005 02:12 PM
Ryxingeir Offline
waffooo!!

Hehe, i didn't think i'd have too much to worry about the language part, after all, some people who speak english as a secondary language talk clearer than i do (i only got C's in my two years of French in high school)

I do plan for all my main characters to be baby classes, Ana, once i can find parents, so eventually you'll see me as one, or you'll just see me running around on Karidori for a long time Icon_cry
And... i don't really know why i said non-commital, it just sounded good at the time, lol (commited parents are fine too, but i didn't want to sound like i'd be running around pestering them all the time n_n)

The stylist isn't a huge problem yet Feith-sama, just another thing to add to the to-do lists n_n

Lol, and as far as my faction Wand... you'll have to argue with Musa about that, he wants me to go to the dark side /swt (i haven't picked one yet Icon_razz)

[Image: so2vjd.png]

[Yuri - baby assassin]  [Coral Ways - high wizard]
10-17-2005 07:38 PM
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

Hola Ryx!
Have some fun on this wonderful server! (YES Re-installing RO just for you gurlz n guyz!)
Let's PARTY!

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
10-17-2005 07:41 PM
sirona Away
Eh?!

Ryxingeir Wrote:I do plan for all my main characters to be baby classes, Ana, once i can find parents, so eventually you'll see me as one, or you'll just see me running around on Karidori for a long time Icon_cry
And... i don't really know why i said non-commital, it just sounded good at the time, lol (commited parents are fine too, but i didn't want to sound like i'd be running around pestering them all the time n_n)

I for one know that I want a kiddy.. >_>" but I do need Machi XD *LOL* I can't wait to be able to spam parents skills- my poor baby is my little victim. Icon_razz (I think you've seen how bad I spam marriage skills on the other server with Machi's characters) Icon_twisted

Anyway, it is in the plans that I want to adopt.. I just need to consult Machi on that one~ Icon_wink

Semper vigilans.

10-17-2005 08:15 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

hehe

Hiya Ryx ^_^ Glad I could get you to come *tugs leash*

Icon_razz

See you again ingame Icon_biggrin

:twisted:ZOMG Poring killed stuff Icon_lol
10-17-2005 09:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply