Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Orange Pirates
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Orange Pirates

I=not offended.
CB is basically an alt guild dumping ground these days...am I offended, hells no, its simply what it is, why deny the way things are? That doesn't mean we aren't a social guild, but Lin wants to make a more active one than what CB has become (and I can't blame her considering how the guild useta be and then it died).

Let me put another spin on this situation. If you guys are actually bothered by what Lin is saying to advertise her guild, why not take an observation as to why? Is there some small truth to what she may be saying and if so, improve your own guilds then, don't come here to say how much you hate her advertisement methods, as they are valid methods for recruitment of members.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
04-03-2009 10:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Well put.

Inasad
stop doing dickers
04-03-2009 10:43 AM
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

RE: ??Orange Pirates

t0nz0r Wrote:[Image: bubble-objection.gif]

Bloodbane Wrote:This social guild doesn't have my Approval

Never asked for it.

In another thread..

Bloodbane Wrote:I DEMAND that the teleport is disabled and the mvps are removed at least since I came here to play ro in a BALANCED and FAiR server

Im sorry guys but I want Fairness and equity in the server,those whom don't believe in fairness then GTFO clearly you may note I said GTFO,I will Not Allow Such Things to ruin Our Server.

And then you say...
Bloodbane Wrote:I don't think this is the kind of Attitude a guild leader should have XD

It's okay for you to demand things from the GM's and then attack everyone who you disagree with? That's a good attitude?

Fruityla Wrote:This thread is to recruit. Not argue about the status of other social guilds. If you have issues with what I said, take it up with me personally. Although I had no intention of offending anyone and am merely trying to "sell" my guild.

It's the brutality of advertising XD I guess?

She said what is different about us, she never named any other guild to downplay them. She even said so herself. You don't see Coca cola advertising that powerade tastes like crap, but you do see them advertising that they are the best tasting.

Bloodbane Wrote:I think you wanna start some kind of drama neh??
I think you do. You were hypocritical in that post. You even mentioned it yourself. So what other reason could you have to post rather than to start drama? And don't give me to defend honour. She didn't downplay / insult your guild. She rather marketed her own.

If this is what you call insulting, then I should be retaliating at your guild thread title "NyaNya heRO's #1 social guild".

This isn't an attack. Just debating.

Mmm lets leave it as it is then. Mad

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
04-03-2009 11:38 AM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

Okay, this is a final warning to everyone:

Cut out the attacks on my thread. On me. On my guild. If I see ANYTHING even remotely resembling the crap Saii started in this thread, I WILL REPORT YOU and that's a promise.

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
04-03-2009 01:28 PM
Damocles Offline

Fruityla Wrote:Why This Ship Set Sail
The social guild scene on heRO was almost non-existent. Sure there are guilds that call themselves social, but they?re either dumping grounds for alt characters, run so seriously you?d think you were in a WoE guild, or just plain dead.

HeRO needed a REAL social guild. One that wasn?t just a bunch of people talking. No, this guild needed to be a community where friendships are built and people have fun playing the game together. No judging people based on an interview and then telling them if they can or can?t join after said interview. No judging people based on their strength. None of that.

And thus, Orange Pirates was born. To be that guild.

What i resent is the fact that just because the most famous guilds on the heRO server may not be the most social, doesnt mean that the lesser-known guilds aren't
The guild I'm in, is in fact, exactly the same as what was mentioned in the first post.

And what Bloodbane says is true about our guild...
"We dont care to be the best,We rather be noob but be happy and know we worked hard for it"

The only reason I started playing RO was so that I had something to do w my girlfriend, Venus18, while she was away at school. I didnt want to spend my time becoming the highest lvl, or getting the best gears, or conquering East Asia to mid Europe like Genghis Khan... lolLaugh
I just wanted to run around, kill things, chat with ppl....
I was extremely happy to discover that there were other ppl out there who weren't power-hungry players who only cared about WoE and being the best.

t0nz0r Wrote:She said what is different about us, she never named any other guild to downplay them. She even said so herself. You don't see Coca cola advertising that powerade tastes like crap, but you do see them advertising that they are the best tasting.

what you say is true, but you also dont see Coca Cola saying "All the other drinks are crap"
true they may not be bashing a specific guild, but those lines do however, bowling bash all the social guilds at once w/o thinkingThinking
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2009 01:35 PM by Damocles.)
04-03-2009 01:30 PM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

Oh My God this is a guild thread everyone. If you want to whine, do it in the the whine section and don't forget your glasses...

This is like a new guild recruiting saying heRO needs a real woe guild.

This was not warranted.

/edit: corrected fail gramer

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
04-03-2009 01:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Damocles Offline

what you say is true, Aki.
Congratulations, Fruityla, on creating your new social guild.
I hope that you gain many good ppl as members and that you all have fun.
^_^
Just remember teh swashbuckle responsibly, ye scurvy dogs.

.... and no im not being sarcastic. We need as many social guilds out there as there are fish in the sea. It's what makes RO fun.
04-03-2009 01:41 PM
t0nz0r Away
Sir Awesomeness

RE:??Orange Pirates

Damocles Wrote:what you say is true, Aki.
Congratulations, Fruityla, on creating your new social guild.
I hope that you gain many good ppl as members and that you all have fun.
^_^
Just remember teh swashbuckle responsibly, ye scurvy dogs.

.... and no im not being sarcastic. We need as many social guilds out there as there are fish in the sea. It's what makes RO fun.

Thank you.

[Image: tonysig8ll-1.jpg]
04-03-2009 01:49 PM
Aneko Away
§†Twisted Mistress†§

All, I can say is. I hope no jackasses join ur guild =/

Once Proud Co-Leader Of Nya Nya Crew
[Image: nyanya.jpg]
Nya Nya Crew - ¥†‡ Hero's #1 Social/Non Woe Guild ‡†¥

♥Lady Aneko: Lvl 99/70 FS High Priest