Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Don't Give up
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

Don't Give up

Its something that we all run into eventually, we start something that we can't finish and we want to give it up.
Unless you NEED to give it up, you shouldn't do it. When you start a guild with friends that ends up being known in anykind of way and you want to disband it over rumors, or the fact that you all arn't getting anywhere in terms of strength your destroying a seed that could potentially become a Tree of Life or Destruction however you roll.
Giving up isn't something you should look at when your faced with opposition thats heavy its getting better you should look at.
No matter where you are in life in terms of age, we all face giving up something we started. Its like how little kids make lemonade stans to attempt to get some cash so they can get something they want. In a big suburbian area theres always one kid thats always making major bank(money) that never got any sales, but was always out there waiting. Eventually. he figures out that where he is isn't a location most dogwalkers go to, so he moves closer to sunny areas in the neighborhood. His lemonade tastes off the chain, and his competition gets pissed. One of them sends there 10th grade bro and his friends to go trash the place. The kid had no idea whats about to happen, so his lemonade stand gets trashed.
So instead of cryin, he gets back up and starts over making an even more tasting lemonade better than before and moves the location towards a cops house thats coviently where dogwalkers pass.
This random story was about a friend of mine who gave me free lemonade when I tested it. He is alot younger than me but had a good heart that can't be broken.
The compeition can't touch this kid because he didn't give up and this applies to all the guildleaders who are even thinking about breaking up there guilds. When his stand got trashed I told him to keep going but he made the decision.

Listen to your guildies, don't listen to the compeititon. Listen to the people that was with you when you attempted to go to nameless for the first time, or when you climbed thanatos tower for the first time. The ones that show up for your "stupid, but funny" events.

This isn't a flame, this isn't going towards any guild specifically, I just don't want to see guilds die because the leader let the enemy destroy them. Or because the leader thinks he can't handle it.

And in general, to all the people just startin, tryin to make there names out there heard, don't give up. You got on HeRO for different reasons, but majority its all to have fun right?

If GM's Throw Lemons at you, make lemonade.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
04-09-2009 03:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

RE: Don't Give up

My guild is case in point what Street says ^-^

With that in mind, My lemonade is tastier, buy my lemonade Icon_wink

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
04-09-2009 03:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DeAmascus Offline
~The Queenie!~ <3

Agreed with you. Even if people say your guild sucks, you should proudly stand by their side if they were there for you. Because in the end, it'll pay off.

~The Queenie~

[Image: FadedMoonsig1.png]

Quote:Baby Snow/ Oden says (7:39 PM):
I wish I had it
to give you
~Moonie~ says (7:39 PM):
LOL
/shy;

[Image: LAWL.jpg] 
04-09-2009 08:09 PM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

So what was this about...?

[Image: monkey.png]

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
04-10-2009 04:57 AM
poeticwings Away
PAGDAYAW !!

I started Redemption in 2007, disappeared for about 4 months, came back, disappeared for another 4 months, came back and disbanded it. I think I tried to remake it in Feb., but I just had Guillermo disband it for me yesterday. o.o

What if I simply don't have the character to lead or level a guild? *Takes the GM Lemons and throws them at Street*

Rinato High Priest L99/70
Index Sniper L99/70
Peppermint Gypsy L99/69
The Pianist Assassin Cross L98/68
sharp Baby Hunter L99/50
Harmonia Soul Linker L91/50

The Penguin Squad Guild L9
04-10-2009 05:15 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

lies!
you have a HP, a sinX, and a hunter (albeit a baby)... no way you can't get proper exp for cheap...

about the topic> nice prep speech bro!
dunno who it's for, but i hope that guy/gal got the message...

being great is not merely about succeeding; life's about the journey, not the destination...

-w-
04-10-2009 12:51 PM
poeticwings Away
PAGDAYAW !!

RE:??Don't Give up

mahawirasd Wrote:lies!
you have a HP, a sinX, and a hunter (albeit a baby)... no way you can't get proper exp for cheap...

I'm attached to Bamboo Squad and Nya Nya Crew. Laugh I can level the guild but then what happens when I go back?

The only option would be to have my baby do everything, but I don't think a lot of people would want a baby as their leader.

Maybe I'll try again when I come back. Depends on if I manage to stay for more than four months at a time. Sweat

Rinato High Priest L99/70
Index Sniper L99/70
Peppermint Gypsy L99/69
The Pianist Assassin Cross L98/68
sharp Baby Hunter L99/50
Harmonia Soul Linker L91/50

The Penguin Squad Guild L9
04-10-2009 02:35 PM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

RE:??Don't Give up

mahawirasd Wrote:being great is not merely about succeeding; life's about the journey, not the destination...

Thinking

What is being great then? Thinking

Life = journey

Death = destination?

[Image: monkey.png]

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
04-10-2009 03:23 PM
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

Its true what he said altho,sometimes People feel fear of pain and delusion so they quit halfway there.

I decided to take on everything head on and provoke even more on me because pain and sadness were My motivation to make even better

Sometimes I do feel like I wanna run away,like my strength is faltering and the weight is gonna crush my knees and end up crushing me destroying my very self sanity, But I think of My friends,my guildies whom always cheer me on and call me a great leader even tho I don't believe it in myself,I have failed countless times as a guild leader yet they still back me up never leaving my side and always cheering me on with gentle words that are like dew and Honey to my heart,enough to draw you to tears and fall onto your knees in gratitude for such trust placed in you,My Girl(Aneko) is always there also, Maybe even more than anyone else,her tender voice fights my fears and revitalize me into complete arduous glory and i can keep on smiling and showing love to the guildies.

Bonds Of Friendship,Love,Loyalty,Family are what compose the basic sanity of a human being, if a person were to have No bonds at all this person would go insane under the very harsh and crude reality that is life. Life is hard and very painful, but you make the best of it.

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
04-10-2009 06:07 PM
Sepharius Offline
:3

RE: ??Don't Give up

Monkey Feet Wrote:
mahawirasd Wrote:being great is not merely about succeeding; life's about the journey, not the destination...

Thinking

What is being great then? Thinking

Life = journey

Death = destination?

I guess the point of it is, when you finally die and get to the other side, you can look back and say "WOW! What a freakin' ride!".

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
04-10-2009 06:37 PM