Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bard Job Change Quest, bugged?
Hoshi Offline
Feminist

Bard Job Change Quest, bugged?

I know that Panda, Aki and Cyrus are all aware of this problem, but I'd just like to inform everyone of this case so that they don't make the same mistake I made. ._.

So as you know, to do the bard job change quest it requires you to complete another small quest on top of the actual job change quest, which is the Jack Frost quest. I decided to do this quest first before starting the job change quest. When I started the job change quest, I finished the first part, which was to give the Wandering Bard a flower (I gave him a hinalle). The next part requires me to bring something to him given to me by Jack Frost. I have 10 well-baked cookies in my inventory when I speak to him, but he won't accept them. ._. He says that I still haven't "made friends with Jack Frost." Maybe I should've done the Lutie quest during the job change quest? It wasn't made clear to me before; nowhere did it say that I had to do it during the actual quest. :/ Will I have to remake my archer again?

I've tried nearly every possible solution imaginable: RMS, RO Empire, a couple of forums, IRO Wiki. I asked around for help, on main, relogged, sent in a support ticket, talked to NPCs again, everything. Nothing seems to be working out.

99/70 High Priestess Holy Krap
98/68 Holy Paladin HoIy Krap
99/50 Bardress Hoshiro
99/50 Baby Huntress Hoshise
99/99 Supernovice Hoshibu
04-19-2009 11:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JJJ Offline
JJJ

RE: Bard Job Change Quest, bugged?

xD try doing the quest again (the jack frost one)
it works sometimes

[Image: SignatureVersion22.png][Image: Liffinished-1-1.png]
I Love To Help So If You Ever Need Something Feel Free To PM Me ^_^
04-20-2009 01:34 AM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

can you do the jack frost quest more than once? i figured once you completed it there would be no way of doing it again. i just figured all you had to do was talk to jack frost again, to "reconfirm" that you were his friend, then you could go back to the bard and try again to see if he'd accept the gift you got from frost.
04-20-2009 02:13 AM
Hoshi Offline
Feminist

Yeah I tried starting the Jack Frost quest again, nothing changed. Icon_sad

But according to the response in my support ticket, I am going to be patient and wait it out for a bit. :o

99/70 High Priestess Holy Krap
98/68 Holy Paladin HoIy Krap
99/50 Bardress Hoshiro
99/50 Baby Huntress Hoshise
99/99 Supernovice Hoshibu
04-20-2009 02:16 PM