Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Elemental Wings
Moonito Offline
Take a taste of my Books! :P

Elemental Wings

Hi,
I searched a lot but could find a post with the "elemental wings" quest (the ones that allow you to use bolts and +2 all stats). Can somebody give me a link where I can see how to do it?

Thanks

MoonyP (Battle Sage lvl 8x .... [yes, a Battle sage.. you're not getting blind xD])
Moonito (alchemist lvl 9x)
Potero (alchemist (pots) lvl 8x....)
Vanilmirth (vanil lvl 7x [I put it like a character cuase it does much more than my 2 alches together Icon_razz])
04-24-2009 04:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: Elemental Wings

probably cause posting about it is not allowed inheRO server, as we prefer players to work out the quest for themselves ;p the heRO wiki tells you where to start though, and the rest either ask players ingame or work out the custom quests

this rule applies for all custom quests, not just wing related ones.

04-24-2009 05:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

though over 75% of the custom quests are wing related Icon_biggrin lol but yea, any custom quest that heRO has, or has had in the past, is subject to the no-spoiler rule. most of the time the quest itself will make sure to provide all the information you need to complete it, though some are a bit vague in what is necessary, or you're given an obscure riddle to solve to figure out the clue to the next step in the quest.
04-24-2009 07:06 PM
Moonito Offline
Take a taste of my Books! :P

ohh... Sry... I dindt know that Icon_biggrin.... Thanks anyways Icon_biggrin

MoonyP (Battle Sage lvl 8x .... [yes, a Battle sage.. you're not getting blind xD])
Moonito (alchemist lvl 9x)
Potero (alchemist (pots) lvl 8x....)
Vanilmirth (vanil lvl 7x [I put it like a character cuase it does much more than my 2 alches together Icon_razz])
04-24-2009 10:34 PM