Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Overflow of Magic
GT-Hiro Offline
Shadow Drifter

RE: The Overflow of Magic

We of the Divine Service would be honored to assist Baron Zerosp in his quest to defend the city of Ayothaya.

GT-BlackHiro, GT-WhiteHiro, GT-ShadowHiro, GT-Destiny

Quote:A Lost Soul drifting though the voids of Eternal
Darkness
04-28-2009 11:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rei Ayanami 18 Offline
Agility Addict! \( 'ヮ' )/

Nyuu doesn't have a home...??Icon_cry
*referring to Elfen Lied*??It's becuase she is a Diclonius trapped in an RO world and she can't stay put in one 'hometown' for the fear of she might destroy everyone! Oh My God
But do not fear! She will assist any city in need of her skills! >:F
You say the word, she'll be there. Evil I feel sorry for anything that tries to get in her way!
[Image: elfen_lied.jpg][Image: Elfenliedpen.gif][Image: Lucy-Ikickyourass.jpg][Image: 1562663_1530400_elfen_lied405B15D.gif][Image: lucy_avvie.png]/hmm;Hmm...
Yep anything is dead! No1

[Image: 851e24f8e3a3edd9a05a90179ce4dcfd--anime-...-girls.jpg] Nyuu!
04-29-2009 04:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

Thinking the flows of magic is whimsical today...

3 AM sunday morning... well it seems this noble monk should try and wake up earlier with his noble LK life-companion. Due to the nature of the circumstances (Aaronock being there - SP slave /ggIcon_wink, perhaps it's best for me and my companion to help defend Ayothaya...

for Pandoria!!! Laugh

-w-
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2009 07:31 AM by mahawirasd.)
04-29-2009 07:29 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

OOC: I would love to be able to go but I'm actually studying this weekend for finals XD

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
04-29-2009 08:21 AM
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

Nya Nya has placed a few people on guard in amatsu checking the place every now and then,with magical flow catalizters(Zraxus made these, so we thank his ingenuity in invention)taking measurements and such, it seems the magical flow has been increasing slightly,barely noticeable but stable,at this rate by saturday something bad might happen .___.(The increments have been reported as a .001 majica and in the past few hours it has increased exponentially to .010 majica.)

Amatsu is not only the humble town of Nya Nya, its also where many spirits congregate around the legendary cherry tree once a year during the blood moon phase where all the spirits dance free of the worldy weights that still bind them and are able to express themselves in joy and laughter to what appears to be a spiritual carnival,to human eyes it all looks like a briliant show of weird lights swirling around the tree all night and many congregate to watch the spectacle.The Cherry tree itself is a known hotspot for spiritual activity for decades since the very start of the ceremonial cultists back in the years of early Amatsu in the 50 year war period.

I Saiichi bloodbane am a descendant of the Bloodbane bloodline and we of the Bloodbane clan were entrusted to protect the legendary cherry tree at all costs, what ever happens that Saturday has to go through me and the entire Nya guild to destroy our humble abode.

I know as heck I may not be a noble, but thats not gonna stop me from protecting my home.

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2009 08:26 AM by Bloodbane.)
04-29-2009 08:25 AM
Silk Offline
Prince of AFK

It'll be nice to go to Amatsu again, I admit. But unfortunately, this trip isn't for fun. Hell, I'll see some old friend again, but it's my responsibility to keep those friends safe. I know the Bloodbanes will help me out, and other members of Nya, as well as my own guild, but we can only do so much.
I'd love some help. If you'll like to draw arms and take a stand with me and the others, I'd love to see you at Amatsu on saturday. Until then, I have to prepare. I don't think I'm strong enough to lead this yet.

[Image: Banner.png]
Silk - 9x/6x Whitesmith; Knights of Lunch Guildmaster.
Polyester - 9x/6x Clown; AFK Officer.
Acrylic - 9x/6x High Priest - Akuma.
Rayon - 8x/5x Professor; 'Elaborate' Guildmaster.
Cotton - 9x/6x Sniper; Divine Nocturne Member.
Denim - 8x/5x Paladin; Guildless.
Leather - 8x/5x Stalker; Guildless.
04-29-2009 10:11 AM
Zerosk Offline

I accept any and all help in this mission i am charged to protect the town of Ayothaya Love
04-29-2009 10:12 AM
Guillermo Offline
Paladin of your dreams

I will gladly lend my services where they are needed.
04-29-2009 11:32 AM
Venus18 Offline
sAiLoR vEnUs

Sai you got me and Damo to help in any way we can Icon_wink <3

[Image: venus.jpg]
04-29-2009 09:54 PM
Damocles Offline

If i am able to find a vector on saturday (aka computer), i will log on and fullfil my obligation as a proud Nya Nya Crew member by doing what is necessary.
04-29-2009 09:58 PM