Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Australia Trip May 2009
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Australia Trip May 2009

that would be superb Tana. It's ok, we'll be dressed chic-semi casual anyway... well it's on a Thursday at 3 pm, hopefully you can swing by. If not, it's ok, we understand how important your studies are Ok

GL with your exams! No1

-w-
05-05-2009 04:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

It's at the Perth Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages, right? School ends at 3 for me, so by the time I get down there it'd probably be over.

Søren Kierkegaard Wrote:And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restlessness or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.
05-05-2009 11:28 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

yes that's the place. Well the ceremony should take 30-60 mins at the most i guess, but we're still gonna have high tea or dinner, so if you could still come down just for some coffee or something it'd be great fun! No1

so if you're still interested in meeting us, pm me your phone number plx Ok

-w-
05-06-2009 02:45 AM
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

mmm, sorry SV, wira for sounding like i avoid you two. I don't think i might be able to meet you. got told i have to go to ACT that week for a conference. =____= cursed beurocrats.

When someone calls you a lunatic and the first thing that came to mind is a cute, fluffy, white bunny, you know you've played too much RO.

Welcome to our world.
05-07-2009 09:00 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

ACT?

well it's ok, we understand Ok

*forces Ina to make some time*

-w-
05-07-2009 12:24 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

well i'll be leaving for Australia in about 6 hours, packing everything right now, hopefully all goes well.

hopefully Shadow Valentine can come on the 21st, hopefully we can meet other ppl in Perth/Melbourne/Sydney/Gold Coast...
i will bring my cell, hopefully it works there +62-856-24876365 so that all those interested to meet up later on can try contacting us.

in Perth we will be staying at the Parmelia Hilton Perth +61-892-152-000, guest name Dillon (Mahawira Singh Dillon)

in Melbourne we will be staying at Milano Serviced Apartments +61 3 9926 8200, guest name Husada (a friend of my dad's booked it for us)

My GF and i will go happy-go-lucky style for sydney and gold coast, hopefully we can find a proper place to stay at an affordable rate. Should be a great adventure for us. Ok

B> gloria Laugh

-w-
05-18-2009 10:23 PM
Peeka~ Offline
Changing Peco for Motorcycle...

PeekaMedic casts Gloria level 10 Love

You two have a great time! Don't forget to take lots of pictures, happy wedding and have fun! Wish I could join you.

@me warp: Aldebaran

Icon_sad Can't come....

*throws confetti*

Peeka~
05-18-2009 10:44 PM
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

have fun you two. watch out for the drop bears. they are koala lookalikes except drop bears eats meat and they jump out of trees at potential preys at night.Laugh

When someone calls you a lunatic and the first thing that came to mind is a cute, fluffy, white bunny, you know you've played too much RO.

Welcome to our world.
05-18-2009 11:04 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

lol peeka and rei Laugh

hi all, i happened to have a bit of time right now to hang out with an old friend in Perth and in this short time when i can jack his computer to access the forum, i would like to say (especially for those in melbourne) that i will be flying in to melbourne tommorrow and i will be there until sunday the 24th, so if anyone wants to meet up, my current local mobile number is:
0403 686 062

do contact us if you happen to be free anywhere around the 22nd to the 24th No1

oh and those in sydney or the gold coast, please try to call us before the 24th to arrange a meeting place coz i'm only borrowing that number and i will have to return it by then... will try to find an electrical converter and a new number when in melbourne, hopefully we get enough time to ourself to do so... (you know how parents are...)

oh, an we're looking for "affordable" hostels to stay in when we're in sydney and the gold coast. Any recommendations?

-w-
05-20-2009 10:22 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

awww too bad shadowvalentine can't make it yesterday...

however, i'm in melbourne now and the above number is still open for contact. Call us ppl! Laugh

anyway, the sydney and gold coast part of our trip may be in jeopardy due to the flooding... Cry

hopefully i can get some more internet access tomorrow and sunday...

-w-
05-21-2009 06:59 PM