Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guild War
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE: ??Guild War

_Wind_ Wrote:...and some people just stand there in woe and shit their pants at the sight of Neo ( XD )...

Im not THAT scary Icon_cry Im like a big ol teddy bear Icon_cry

01-22-2006 06:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sodo Offline
Lord of Vermillion

RE: Guild War

Musa, I remember in our old server, if people saw a hakumei-kuro emblem (Or was it no remorse?) they would instantly bwing away! XD

Main IGNs:
Neniv [Elixir] - 9x Sin
Sodo - 7x Wizzy
[Image: style5,Sodo.png]
01-22-2006 06:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE:??Guild War

Sodo Wrote:Musa, I remember in our old server, if people saw a hakumei-kuro emblem (Or was it no remorse?) they would instantly bwing away! XD
Just because HK was....ok maybe a litle scary.......jsut the bonito spamming, advanced classes, insta cast and evil didnt mean.....ok ok.......scared the hell out of most poeple...... but Im not that scary T.T

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2006 06:52 PM by Manifus.)
01-22-2006 06:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

I could see where that would get frustrating. But I don't think that justifies the hostility, rudeness, and malicious slander that has been a "cause" of it. There are much better ways to handle one's anger and frustration and better ways to react to the situation. Icon_wink

PMing and insulting? Huh? I'm not sure who you're referring to that. But there was no such thing going on to my knowledge. If an AE member happened to say something to you unprovokedly, please, by all means, screenshot it to show me and I'll deal with it. I do not encourage my members to be such poor sportsman...and in fact. ::thinks:: I can't imagine which of them possibly would be. They're all really nice people and I can't imagine any of them doing something like that.

I've yet to post something where I've "put you guys down". I have given some advice, I have pointed out a few weak points...but I've yet to come right out and say something like "You guys suck." So please, don't misunderstand me on what is an attempt to be helpful and argue our point of view.
01-22-2006 08:34 PM
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

WTF?
I am pretty sure no one in AE said such crap to bring people down...
Yes it gets frustrating but it should also motivate people to get organized and to go leveling and such.
You guys can also plan out when WoE's not on the castles are still open.
And yes by all means if people slander you please take screens of it because that's not a good thing either.

- Tenshi

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
01-23-2006 12:32 AM
_Wind_ Offline
True Meaning of Fear: Me

Alexander Wrote:I could see where that would get frustrating. But I don't think that justifies the hostility, rudeness, and malicious slander that has been a "cause" of it. There are much better ways to handle one's anger and frustration and better ways to react to the situation. Icon_wink

Unfortualy not everyones as modist and calmed mind as you

Alexander Wrote:I've yet to post something where I've "put you guys down". I have given some advice, I have pointed out a few weak points...but I've yet to come right out and say something like "You guys suck." So please, don't misunderstand me on what is an attempt to be helpful and argue our point of view.

Alex you are not everyone, in that not everyone ' argues their point of view in a peaceful manner. ' lets find a example on the forums...
Sodo Wrote:I think I speak for all of us when I say we're getting sick and tired of your crap. Just stfu, and either take their word, or get out. Unless...??

We can obviously see the aggression back, such posts often only result in more hatred towards your ' side ' , while some give up on woe or as others have left the server which doesn't help the low morale we already have.

Leader of the Former ~EX -Freelancer-

[Image: dssignature6zq.jpg]

If you Keep fighting, you'll be defeated eventually -
01-23-2006 04:04 AM
Lance Offline
Dragon Lance - Hiya! Normal People!

All i have to say is that wind is hitting everything on the bullseye.
You guys say its such a bad thing to curse, complain, and rant, yet it seems that all you people seem to do. All i see on the forums is complaining about others complaining and more foul language...it would be nice if everyone would just drop the whole thing...but since i posted soemthing, those same people are probably gonna keep responding. WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!

-(this post does not include the majority,unless the majority are being mean, and is meant to exclude certain individuals)
01-23-2006 09:36 AM
777LuCKY Offline
The Retired Astronomer

I smell a pointless argument, I think this thread needs to be locked.

It was fun heRO ~Retired~ June 28, 06! Have a good one guys!

[Image: herovotebanner3wd.gif]
01-23-2006 11:14 AM