Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guild War
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

RE: Guild War

I would like to mention that GM-Pandora's post is erronous since we ALL could get a newbie pack which was 1 adventure's clothes, 1 main gauche, 1 egg shell and 1,000 Zennies.

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
01-19-2006 01:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

/swt

Well its not erronous, when you enter RO, you get a coton shirt and a knife, the newbie pack comes after. But anyway, same difference, point is, we all enter equal Icon_wink

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
01-19-2006 01:10 PM
GM-Feith
Unregistered

Well this debate was inside GMs Section but since some GM make their point here, i'll do the same.

True I said to Sonic to point out this fact to the forum.

Because i don't care about any guild like Shmoo or Sonic's guild. The problem at the moment is that we have around 6 big guilds on this server which had 20 + players and 3 of them are allies, one of them is absent.

The facts :

Shmoo! 25 characters
Order of Chaos 21 characters
soul society 18 characters
Angel Empire 27 characters
CavaleirosdaTempestade 16 characters
Freelancer 13 characters
The Peacekeepers 11 characters

Maybe they are just not offical allies, but they all played together yesterday (i was hidden and saw them)

I'm thinking of new guilds at the moment, those new members comming from far away in the universe. THIS is discouraging and frustrating.

I think that with the number of active WoE players and for more fun and challenging alliences should break.

I am encouraging this at the moment.

And this is exactly the same reasons why we don't have more than 2 castles on, the SAME reasons.
01-19-2006 01:50 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

For one...we are not "helping the GM guild". We were allied with Shmoo before the GM topic ever came up. Quite honestly, I don't know if they are or are not GMs on another account. I also don't care. We have leveled with them. We have equipment hunted with them. So quite plainly, GM's or not, I know they're legit. Icon_wink

I also know, that they are a group of very good WoE players, and they are quite pleasant and friendly people. You offered an alliance to AE once, as I recall. (Still have the screenshots too) I asked what the guilds opinion was on it, and they wanted to ally Shmoo instead and simply wanted EG's blood. Why? Sonic, you're a jerk. Not all of your old guild is like that, but follow in your footsteps. Those are the real reasons we allied with Shmoo. Nothing to do with "GMs".

You complain about WoE a lot. I don't know what you expect, someone to wave a magic wand so you can win? Or maybe you'd like us to just sit there and let you win. Sounds kind of childish. No, we're going to fight. Not only are we going to fight, but we're going to maximize our changes of winning the best we can. Through levels, equipment, and teamwork. The more you complain, the more time you waste that you could have been working on becoming better to beat us.

We don't really help each other as much as you make it sound either. I think last WoE we sent maybe 2 people really. One didn't stay long, and I was only there when Shmoo took back the castle. Shmoo hasn't sent us help in a while either, granted we haven't needed it...but none the less we've held our own.

As for the monopoly on castles, this is why I disagree with limiting castles so much- let alone with so few people. If the GMs had all the castles open, do you think AE would be able to hold and defend all of them? God no. I'm not sure if we could even defend two adequately. But then the problem comes of "But then WoE would be borrrringggg!" I never agreed with that. It's YOUR choice whether you sit in your butt, or whether you go out and make WoE exciting.

I'm sure I've babbled enough though. As it is though, I have no plans to break the alliance with Shmoo. I'm not the type to stab friends in the back, and why should we have to cater to the opposing guilds, because they aren't strong enough to beat us? Once more, you're blaming us for something you should be fixing yourself. Get levels, get better equipment, strategize, and get some team work going. We're not immortal, we can be beaten. Icon_wink
01-19-2006 02:19 PM
Moonbringer Offline

we were not allied with CavaleirosdaTempestade... we killed them many times during the war until they asked for an alliance, but it was only to sneak atk our emp while we were fighting Soul Society.
the cruz who was hitting our emp died short time after we saw him...
01-19-2006 02:24 PM
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

To clarify things, AE is not allied with CavaleirosdaTempestade either. The allies on our ally list, are our only allies.
01-19-2006 03:24 PM
GM-Boomy
Unregistered

the way I understand your opinion about balance, it's like you're saying to kill Neo because he's too strong ^__^ Just kidding.
01-19-2006 06:30 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Ryxingeir Offline
waffooo!!

GM-Feith Wrote:Order of Chaos??21 characters

This number is slightly misleading really, as half our guild is on hiatus, and most of the other half i have no clue what's going on - for all the times i checked during WoE, it was only Neo, Roan, and myself (as Yuri) logged on.

[Image: so2vjd.png]

[Yuri - baby assassin]  [Coral Ways - high wizard]
01-19-2006 07:19 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE: ??Guild War

Ryxingeir Wrote:
GM-Feith Wrote:Order of Chaos??21 characters

This number is slightly misleading really, as half our guild is on hiatus, and most of the other half i have no clue what's going on - for all the times i checked during WoE, it was only Neo, Roan, and myself (as Yuri) logged on.

half the guild is our other characters, some of the guild is on haitus, and 1 left the server,??(breaks my heart having to kick em out ;_Icon_wink [Im talking to you Marivel >.> */gg*)

and yes, last woe was our most active WoE in a long time! A whole 3 people :D

GM-Boomy Wrote:the way I understand your opinion about balance, it's like you're saying to kill Neo because he's too strong ^__^ Just kidding.

So true Icon_cry People like making me dead for some reason....the EDP lvl 5 sonic blow might be a reason /swt

Also, heres an article some people should read....
I won't mention any names <.<

http://www.sirlin.net/Features/feature_P...nPart1.htm

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2006 09:12 PM by Manifus.)
01-19-2006 08:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

can't reach the link mani...

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
01-19-2006 09:03 PM