Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guild War
Sodo Offline
Lord of Vermillion

RE: Guild War

Ryxingeir Wrote:I'll never be an advanced class, lol (baby classes can't rebirth, to my knowledge)

XD

No, they can't. Shoulda been adopted as a rebirth. XD (If that's even possible x.x)

Main IGNs:
Neniv [Elixir] - 9x Sin
Sodo - 7x Wizzy
[Image: style5,Sodo.png]
01-20-2006 11:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ben
Unregistered

Keep in mind that someone with good equipment can barely get better. Same goes for higher level character. Eventually with more player reaching the top it will all even out.
01-20-2006 11:46 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Mr. Bard Offline
Banned

Sonic is not talking about only Shmoo breaking alliences hes talking about no alliences at all. And seriously if you want me and Silent to go trans we can do it in a sec and then ull really have to watch ur ass'. hehe. We may have a High priest and Sniper but U double the amount and higher lvl that breaks Weapons.i am agreeing with the balance of no alliences. and I understand Y GMs dont agree, Because theyre guild is included and they dont want to lose their castle.
01-21-2006 04:14 PM
Ryxingeir Offline
waffooo!!

Mr. Bard Wrote:Sonic is not talking about only Shmoo breaking alliences hes talking about no alliences at all. And seriously if you want me and Silent to go trans we can do it in a sec and then ull really have to watch ur ass'. hehe. We may have a High priest and Sniper but U double the amount and higher lvl that breaks Weapons.i am agreeing with the balance of no alliences. and I understand Y GMs dont agree, Because theyre guild is included and they dont want to lose their castle.

If you're really that worried about it the golem card exists for a reason.

[Image: so2vjd.png]

[Yuri - baby assassin]  [Coral Ways - high wizard]
01-21-2006 04:54 PM
Jaina Offline

The fact is what we have 2 different guilds from Shmoo to Angel Empire, and won't gather in only 1 guild like you guys are doing.

For my own point of vue, we will never break our alliance with them, so do what you want, I don't care!
WoE are still fun at the moment, but if 6 guilds attacks and 1 defend, it will always change...

Jaina in 2005
Elladan in 2010!
Icon_twisted
01-21-2006 06:35 PM
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

Mr.Bard Wrote:I understand Y GMs dont agree, Because theyre guild is included and they dont want to lose their castle.

For heaven's sake!
All you can do is keep on saying "GM this" "GM that"
Just because better players exist doesn't mean that they are GMs
Think about it
When Shmoo lost the castle there were AE, OoC present there too and they STILL LOST IT.
Now why was AE able to help Shmoo in the first place?
You'll have to think about that too.
Why is it that AE can send in guys to help Shmoo?
Think for once instead of running your mouth for no reason.

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
01-21-2006 08:23 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Tenshi Wrote:
Mr.Bard Wrote:I understand Y GMs dont agree, Because theyre guild is included and they dont want to lose their castle.

For heaven's sake!
Think about it
When Shmoo lost the castle there were AE, OoC present there too and they STILL LOST IT.

Actually....OoC wasnt there when they lost the castle Icon_cry
I did come like 10 minutes before it ended though, after being injured by a long day of yard work Icon_cry I did come back in time to get harrassed repeatedly by Sonic though :D

01-21-2006 09:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

Actually Nick, we weren't there that much either. Heh.

I was the only one that went to help, and I only did it every once in a while for a little bit before heading back to Geffen. We didn't have the extra people to comfortably send people out for long.
01-21-2006 10:41 PM
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

I know Kaede stayed there practically the whole time =D till they lost it T_T

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
01-22-2006 02:09 AM
_Wind_ Offline
True Meaning of Fear: Me

RE:??Guild War

Tenshi Wrote:

For heaven's sake!
Think about it

Ok, lets put it this way, you say all those things but if you were on this ' side ' of the server you would say the same things like we have ( its impossible whatever - of course not the gm stuff coz i guess they are legit ) and some people just stand there in woe and shit their pants at the sight of Neo ( XD ) we are only human and we hate losing 3 weeks in a roll or something, but hey thats how we feel after getting our asses kicked around for so long and we feel like shit -??dont take it seriously as the rest of us that dont take it too far as to bitch about you guys beening gm characters and cheating shouldn't be talked about in such a way i believe and shouldn't be put down.

its not only us, i'm sick of people always trying to act tough just because they hang with actual strong people like Ragnar ( respect ) etc when they are weak themselves, saying shit over pms like ' Your guild is complete shit, dont bother woeing since you dont stand a chance ' to me which was partly why i didn't woe till after 30 mins. People should look at both sides and actually consider that yes we aren't as good as you but having the top 3 guilds in an alliance is pretty impossible to get pass, as we all saw this woe, and putting us down with your posts isn't motivating us to get better either if you haven't realised it yet.

Leader of the Former ~EX -Freelancer-

[Image: dssignature6zq.jpg]

If you Keep fighting, you'll be defeated eventually -
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2006 05:45 PM by _Wind_.)
01-22-2006 05:43 PM