Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Playing on someone's else account...
Moonito Offline
Take a taste of my Books! :P

Playing on someone's else account...

I read a post about a person named "wire" or something like that Icon_razz and GM Pandora discussing about this matter....
There is a thing that's not clear for me... you know... I have a GF and she asked me to train her character (in my house and in my computer), am I forbidden to do so because its not MY account? (obviously, she told me her pass... didn't steal it Icon_razz)

MoonyP (Battle Sage lvl 8x .... [yes, a Battle sage.. you're not getting blind xD])
Moonito (alchemist lvl 9x)
Potero (alchemist (pots) lvl 8x....)
Vanilmirth (vanil lvl 7x [I put it like a character cuase it does much more than my 2 alches together Icon_razz])
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2009 09:47 AM by Moonito.)
05-06-2009 09:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Playing on someone's else account...

well i share my account with my GF, shouldn't be any problems as long as i don't play both accounts alone (considered dual clienting)...

but rly it's about safety issues, if you guys trust each other and stick to each other, then there shouldn't be a problem... Ok

-w-
05-06-2009 10:49 AM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

You can do it. But if you loan out your account and that person breaks the server rule. We punish as appropriate and don't look at who is the owner of the account.

For example: you loan your account to X. X bots and is of course caught. X is banned with your account and related accounts. You see your account is banned. You say it wasn't you. It stays banned as it was the account where the deed was done.

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
05-06-2009 10:52 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Moonito Offline
Take a taste of my Books! :P

OH... understood XD..
I dont understand the "related accounts" thing Icon_razz.... you do it seeing the IP or something like that?...

Thanks Icon_biggrin

MoonyP (Battle Sage lvl 8x .... [yes, a Battle sage.. you're not getting blind xD])
Moonito (alchemist lvl 9x)
Potero (alchemist (pots) lvl 8x....)
Vanilmirth (vanil lvl 7x [I put it like a character cuase it does much more than my 2 alches together Icon_razz])
05-06-2009 12:22 PM