Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WOE again
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: WOE again

Regarding the Ice walling issue. Next time, if you can, please try to take a screenshot where we see the person who is casting the skill. If anyone has one please post it or send it via PM.

I'll try to talk to Butz, but without proof I'll only give him a warning. Ice walling castle entrance is of course not allowed, it's a cheap tactic that will not be tolerated.

~

Regarding the nuke, you probably were being a pain and kept insulting people. If I had been there I would have jailed you, so in a way you could feel lucky, because you got to reconnect right away. lol

GMs don't usually abuse of the "kill" command, but we got a limit to our patience just as everyone else. In addition, it is our duty to try to provide a nice environment for our players and someone insulting people in town is not part of it.

If you, or anyone else, cannot learn to control your anger and mind your language, if you must provoke provoke and insult people when talking to them, then you're simply not welcome on heRO. It's our server, we got the right to decide what kind of people we want on it.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
01-19-2006 10:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Scott Offline
The one you love to hate

RE: WOE again

GM-Pandora Wrote:GMs don't usually abuse of the "kill" command, but we got a limit to our patience just as everyone else. In addition, it is our duty to try to provide a nice environment for our players and someone insulting people in town is not part of it.

If you, or anyone else, cannot learn to control your anger and mind your language, if you must provoke provoke and insult people when talking to them, then you're simply not welcome on heRO. It's our server, we got the right to decide what kind of people we want on it.
Oh yeah. This is so good. I just HAD to quote it back for everyone to see again. And that last paragraph, sweet like pie.

It's not "guys only", it's "heroic"!
01-19-2006 07:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply