Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
Behemoth Wants You!!
Amara Offline
Head Beast!

RE: Behemoth Wants You!!

My lack of response to Landon's request wasn't affected by anything but Landon's actions. Also, I doubt anyone was bothered by Aya, Aaron, and Bloody PMing me. *shrug* Enough about this! Join Behemoth and stuff.

Alts and Stuff: Amara, Lenala, Jenarra, Korana, Nanna, Navara, Valara, Terrana, Arana, Liara
12-13-2010 10:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Landon Offline
Snappin necks, Cashin Checks

RE:??Behemoth Wants You!!

Jens Wrote:Well, I can imagine that after the prank aaro, bloody and aya pulled, they'd think you were doing the same thing.

Actually I have heard but still don't know what happened with Aya and Bloody. I didn't know till after the conflict that it happened. I only left RObots because Gonzo called me a noob and said join Behe so I attempted and was treated poorly...

Hercules 97 High Priest
Shepard 99 Whitesmith
Hawk 98 Clown
Barossa 97 Professor
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2010 02:10 PM by Landon.)
12-14-2010 02:04 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE:??Behemoth Wants You!!

Jens Wrote:Well, I presume she shared it, as I heard this thing from a different source.

And there is a possibility some members didn't take it as jokingly as her.

That's a personal problem then and not related at all to the situation with Landon, nor should Landon have been treated poorly if he were serious. Sure I doubt his seriousness in joining the guild, but if he were serious, the members themselves ruined a potential chance to get a new member. Amara ignoring Landon is totally a choice thing in this, at least she didn't act anal or crotchety about it.

On the other hand, Amara handled Aya, Bloody, and I quite well, learning how to treat people on a general level of respectability is a pretty important aspect of being a good guild leader. ;O

One last thing neither are the four of us in the same guild, so pulling a "this guild is being mean to me waaaaaaaaaaaaah" excuse won't work on this case.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
12-14-2010 02:26 PM
Amara Offline
Head Beast!

Stop trying to make this about 'Behemoth mistreating you', please. That is not what happened in the slightest, nor do we mistreat anyone who comes to us asking to join the guild. You got in a flaming, trolling, insulting argument with one guildie. You were treating her as badly as she was treating you and I spoke to her about it. That's hardly all of Behemoth treating you poorly. If you have more to say on the matter, please PM me about it, this is not the place for this discussion.

Alts and Stuff: Amara, Lenala, Jenarra, Korana, Nanna, Navara, Valara, Terrana, Arana, Liara
12-14-2010 02:26 PM
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

*reaches into Hammerspace and pulls out a bag of popcorn*

[Image: 4NuAbXh.png]
12-14-2010 02:39 PM
Amara Offline
Head Beast!

Heya folks, just a reminder, Behemoth is always open for new recruits! We're a WoE guild that always needs fresh faces. If you're looking for a stable, friendly guild that enjoys a good fight, post or find us in Izlude!

01-27-2011 10:14 PM
S i c Offline

im not a BEAST anymore *sniff* *sniff*
03-13-2011 04:57 AM
Amara Offline
Head Beast!

We're still around and active, folks. We're all picking up with activity now that school is releasing its hold on people, so talk to someone in izlude today about joining Behemoth if you're interested in a WoE active, fun guild. We're always looking for recruits!

And S i c, if you get active again you're welcome to rejoin the guild, just find me in game or PM me on the forums.

05-04-2011 06:46 PM